Author Topic: Paris mass shooting - terrorists  (Read 27641 times)

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
Re: Paris mass shooting - terrorists
« Reply #90 on: November 15, 2015, 07:41:27 PM »

I dont think the Bent judge is saying these are not despicable acts, just pointing out that we seem to pick and choose select few things to get angry/upset about, and this is largely influenced the media.

You know what makes picking and choosing what you get upset about worse? When people don't care about it until a separate incident occurs. Why wait until the attacks on Paris to decide you care about starvation in Africa? Just an attempt to be left wing and oppose anything that comes from the media. Which btw I believe doesn't influence what we get upset/angry about but rather we influence it. If more people cared about something, the media will report it.

what are you talking about ?  :huh Can you explain to me why I should care 150 french people died*? why is their death any more special than anyone else? I dont mean to sound crude but I have no idea what you are on about.

*Yes, I do think they are 'despicable acts', for clarity.

the only part I understand is;  If more people cared about something, the media will report it., And you are wrong i reckon.

How do you think the news works.

Is it a sort of democracy that reports what the majority of people "care about"?

Look at he plight of women in the the third world compared to the trivial shyte western feminists get all riled up about.

Who cares about young girls forced into marriage with older men or having their clitoris removed when we have the scourge of "manspreading"....

the randomness of dioc. does bring us full circle however

posing the question if we have crocodile tear for some girls in a sandy wasteland somewhere then why are we happy to be a bitch of the saudis? the no.1 sponsors of terror   :whistle

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wahhabism

:cheers
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #91 on: November 15, 2015, 08:25:23 PM »
If more people cared about something, the media will report it.

Geez......Sorry but I can honestly say I can't recall a more simplistic and unworldy view on the media.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2015, 08:45:28 PM by Dooks »
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #92 on: November 15, 2015, 09:08:16 PM »
Stay with us after the cricket for the special 'a world on edge '

Were we tell u why it's ok to support another nation states invasion
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #93 on: November 15, 2015, 09:16:39 PM »
what are you talking about ?  :huh Can you explain to me why I should care 150 french people died*? why is their death any more special than anyone else? I dont mean to sound crude but I have no idea what you are on about.

It's not about whether you care about the French people or not and not one person here has said their death is any more special than anyone else. My point was that some people wait for something bad to happen to voice their opinion on a separate matter. This isn't directed at just you, I know many people that do exactly that

the only part I understand is;  If more people cared about something, the media will report it., And you are wrong i reckon.

Is it a sort of democracy that reports what the majority of people "care about"?

Geez......Sorry but I can honestly say I can't recall a more simplistic and unworldy view on the media.

Okay, so you guys think mainstream media report stuff that no one gives a stuff about? No. It's all about profit and selling their material. So yes, of course they are going to spend more time reporting on something that more people care about.

So Dooks, what do you think dictates what gets the most air time? Or is it the media just trying to control our thoughts?

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #94 on: November 15, 2015, 09:20:25 PM »
 :cheers

It's not about whether you care about the French people or not and not one person here has said their death is any more special than anyone else. My point was that some people wait for something bad to happen to voice their opinion on a separate matter. This isn't directed at just you, I know many people that do exactly that

Okay, so you guys think mainstream media report stuff that no one gives a stuff about? No. It's all about profit and selling their material. So yes, of course they are going to spend more time reporting on something that more people care about.

So Dooks, what do you think dictates what gets the most air time? Or is it the media just trying to control our thoughts?

I am just guessing here. Cause I bang on about it a a bit , gving everyone te poos

But maybe,  cause , some of those activists are like:

'Bad things are happening'
- don't care

- don't care

- don't care

And then some French people die, a few dozen,  t's the end world?

The cherry on top is the don't care camp claiming others are 'insensitive'

Or the law changes again making us less free and more orweillian

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #95 on: November 15, 2015, 09:24:09 PM »
If your reply is :  "I don't care that I am less free , cause I got nothin to hide.   Is it ok if I watch you next time u r doing number twos  ?  :shh. What do they keep telling us the world wars, Vietnam were about? Te invasion the Middle East? Rights? Freedom? Liberty?

Bit of a Shane to lose all that for a bunch of anti terror laws
« Last Edit: November 15, 2015, 10:29:07 PM by Stalin »

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #96 on: November 16, 2015, 12:06:52 AM »
I am just guessing here. Cause I bang on about it a a bit , gving everyone te poos

But maybe,  cause , some of those activists are like:

- don't care

- don't care

- don't care

And then some French people die, a few dozen,  t's the end world?

The cherry on top is the don't care camp claiming others are 'insensitive'

Or the law changes again making us less free and more orweillian

Yes but isn't that exactly what the other party are doing as well (not all but a vast majority). People care about different things who gives a stuff

And also, no I don't want to lose my freedom or whatever you were asking. And yes you can watch me do number twos if you want I don't mind. I'm actually doing them now

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #97 on: November 16, 2015, 10:40:28 AM »
So it appears "France has dropped 20 bombs in Syria hitting a recruitment centre, ammunition depot and a training centre". Video's in the link.

https://www.facebook.com/Sunrise/videos/10153192169920887/

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #98 on: November 16, 2015, 12:10:36 PM »

Offline Petey

• Bad
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • SgtAA of OER
« Reply #99 on: November 16, 2015, 12:28:02 PM »
What does that mean? France dropping the bombs? Where's this going?

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #100 on: November 16, 2015, 01:03:59 PM »
They are taking out the seppo hardware

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #101 on: November 16, 2015, 02:47:13 PM »

However, Reuters citing sources close to the investigation said the passport was found near the body of one of the suicide bombers who blew himself up on Friday near a Paris soccer stadium.

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #102 on: November 16, 2015, 07:41:28 PM »

http://i.imgur.com/O210dBz.jpg

:whistle

dwaino

« Reply #103 on: November 16, 2015, 08:03:01 PM »
I'm struggling to understand how anyone going by the name of Stalin can claim to be empathetic and an authority on human suffering. 

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #104 on: November 16, 2015, 08:08:00 PM »
I'm struggling to understand how anyone going by the name of Stalin can claim to be empathetic and an authority on human suffering.

50 million russians voted, Stalin as the "3rd best Russian" ever  :shh

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7802485.stm

saved the planet earth for the nazis, more than you done  ;)