Author Topic: Tigers vs Freo  (Read 16530 times)

Tigermonk

Re: Tigers vs Freo
« Reply #180 on: April 14, 2008, 02:15:13 PM »
Its easy to see where we won this game, The team was formed around pace which is why we had so many uncontested possessions.
This is what we were mising last week running into space & the ball was being kicked instead of excess handball which l thought a few times we nearly came unstuck.
l often wondered why players were looking backwards & thinking of going backwards & now l know why after recording the game with commentators audio off & audio from the umpires & there it is the captain who calls for the ball when his behind the play calling for it to be kicked to him sideways,  :banghead this thye of play must stop because his pace is too slow for the game we need to play but l'm not knocking his performance on the game just a few bad points he needs to stop. His tackling this season is awesome to say the least & the knocks he takes no wonder his slowed down  ;D
Richo although l aint looked at the stats yet,  but as l wrote in another thread dont blame the big guy for our loses, its the coach that needs to change the team plan & shift players to suit, well this obviously worked,  cause he still took alot of marks around the ground & some saving ones infact, he got alot of kicks & kicked goals. l put this game down be the best & most serviceable game Richo has played for the club. What is more exciting about this game is that all players got into double figures in the number of disposals except the injured McGuane who still tryed his hardest after hurting his shoulder. Another thing l like to ask is who coached the forward line
Patto is playing great football in a role people said he would never be able to holddown because of his size but he keeps doing the right things. our runners did all the right things so lets hope they take it into their next game cause l liked what l seen  :thumbsup

Offline blaisee

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #181 on: April 14, 2008, 03:42:26 PM »
Its a mock up odds you clown..
If you wanted to have a bet, where was the cash at the time. Smart behind.
Read the wordly, IF sports bet were offering odds, I am not sportsbet.
Dont get too carried away with one game, he wasnt best on the ground either. He was playing half back with no opponent. ::)
Lets see when he has to play on a Chapman,etc.
By the way, you obvious didnt see him play against Collingwood,

so after filtering through your immature insults I still cant work it out.

SO you are saying he is odds on to play more than 10 games for coburg  or not?
You want to bet a guerilla on that or not?

Whats the go because I have allready spent it, Its a sure thing!

It seems as though as soon as anybody calls your bluff, you go to water.  :wallywink

If you think our future is with the Jordon Mcmahons of the world good luck, :banghead
Mate, I am not a bookmaker , you better off donating your money to the club to help pay Jordons $300,000 a year for an unaccountable footballer
Wait till he plays on someone who has some idea what Football is about, like what happened against the Pies- he was disgraceful.. Lets just hope that he goes to Mitch Hahn next week lol
Dont waste your time on the internet trying to bait and suck me in, I am entitled to my opinion as you are.
Its funny how carried away supporters get after one win. thats been the problem at Punt road for 25 years.They always get ahead of themselves. Lets see what happens in the next month. if we can win 2 out of next 4 games, I would beleive we heading in a direction of improvement. otherwise if we finish the year in 10th or 12th place, whats the use.

so I guess you have changed your mind and you no longer think that Jordie will play 10 games for Coburg.

And hence, you also no longer want to bet.

Just as I thought, I called your bluff and you folded faster than piano accordian.

If you throw around enuff poo jack, some of it will eventually stick, doesnt mean you have any idea though.

Pussy :sleep

Offline blaisee

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #182 on: April 14, 2008, 03:47:50 PM »
Dont get too carried away with one game, he wasnt best on the ground either. He was playing half back with no opponent. ::)

It seems as though as soon as anybody calls your bluff, you go to water.  :wallywink

u know what biasee ur probably one of those bandwagon loser supporters who only come out of the woodwork after a loss.
u sound like a complete tool to be honest.

yes we smashed fremantle but hey its freo and did they really try.
tambo, jordy all looked like they had space today. are they the same players when someone is 1 metre away from there, like last week vrs the pies. no!!
uncontested possessions is what i saw today and thats great when ur winning but its when opposition clamp down on us and apply the pressure, is when ur buddy mcmahon willl be found out.

after hearing wallace press conference i am convinced mcmahon will never be dropped his year, even a string of bad peformances.
he is terry's love child and probably his son too

dont think we are a great team

dont think Mcmahon is a great player

But to say that Mcmahon is not good enough to play every week for richmond ( if fit) and that he would play 10 games for coburg, is just pure crap

Jack made some outlandish statements I called his bluff and as predicted he took his bat and ball and went home.

I really coouldnt GAF what you think, you and jack are probably the same person, or at the very least related.

To call me a bandwagon fan just shows you to be a complete moron, that has no idea, and on that basis GFY!

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #183 on: April 14, 2008, 07:36:10 PM »
Another thing l like to ask is who coached the forward line
Rawlings is our forward line coach although Miller said today on KB's show that Terry walked up to him last Tuesday and said something's got to be done about our forward line as it isn't/wasn't working.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Little Jackie

« Reply #184 on: April 14, 2008, 07:40:28 PM »

If you think our future is with the Jordon Mcmahons of the world good luck, :banghead
Mate, I am not a bookmaker , you better off donating your money to the club to help pay Jordons $300,000 a year for an unaccountable footballer
Wait till he plays on someone who has some idea what Football is about, like what happened against the Pies- he was disgraceful.. Lets just hope that he goes to Mitch Hahn next week lol
Dont waste your time on the internet trying to bait and suck me in, I am entitled to my opinion as you are.
Its funny how carried away supporters get after one win. thats been the problem at Punt road for 25 years.They always get ahead of themselves. Lets see what happens in the next month. if we can win 2 out of next 4 games, I would beleive we heading in a direction of improvement. otherwise if we finish the year in 10th or 12th place, whats the use.

so I guess you have changed your mind and you no longer think that Jordie will play 10 games for Coburg.

And hence, you also no longer want to bet.

Just as I thought, I called your bluff and you folded faster than piano accordian.

If you throw around enuff poo jack, some of it will eventually stick, doesnt mean you have any idea though.

Pussy :sleep

Dic/Head  been working all day.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #185 on: April 14, 2008, 07:56:40 PM »

If we win 2 of our next four games I'll bloody stoked!!

Bulldogs, Hawks, Saints, Cats

Very tough games to see where is group really is that for you Jack.  Will struggle to win Hawks, Cats and Dogs (Top 3  :-\) but might have a shot against the overrated Saints.
Same here. If we win 2 of the next 4 I'd even start to think finals are a possibly this year on the back of a injury free run  :o. The draw opens up from rounds 9-17 if we are good enough to beat 2 of those 4.

In reality I can't see us winning any of them. The Saints on current form are the weakest of the 4 but they always match up well on us and usually give us a good ol' shallacking to get themselves back into form (Geez it would be good to finally beat them though to shut up their loudmouth supporters).

One week at a time for me anyway. I'm not looking past the Doggies game and see if we can back up the Freo win with at least a competitive performance. If our young guys have a downer after all being up on Sunday we will come back to Earth very quickly.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline 2JD

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #186 on: April 14, 2008, 08:21:00 PM »
Well I'm just a supporter and its not my fault we have been average for the last 25 years, and I'm still going to enjoy this win. I dont for a minute believe that all our troubles are over and I'm certainly not getting carried away, BUT, I am damn sick of all the party poopers trying to wreck my winning feeling by pointing out all the negative reasons we won.
This is a supporters forum, not the coaches box and what we say or feel on here has bugger all to do with how the club performs, so shut up with the constant negativeness and let us "simple" supporters bask for a week! ;D :gotigers

Offline rogerd3

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #187 on: April 14, 2008, 08:23:40 PM »
Well I'm just a supporter and its not my fault we have been average for the last 25 years, and I'm still going to enjoy this win. I dont for a minute believe that all our troubles are over and I'm certainly not getting carried away, BUT, I am damn sick of all the party poopers trying to wreck my winning feeling by pointing out all the negative reasons we won.
This is a supporters forum, not the coaches box and what we say or feel on here has bugger all to do with how the club performs, so shut up with the constant negativeness and let us "simple" supporters bask for a week! ;D :gotigers

brilliant. :thumbsup

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #188 on: April 14, 2008, 08:34:06 PM »

u got some issues my little friend
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

richmondrules

« Reply #189 on: April 14, 2008, 09:14:04 PM »

Agree. Well said.  :clapping

I laugh every time I'm told I don't understand there's problems. Says more about the speaker than us don't you think. lol. I had a ball Sunday night  :thumbsup There should be more of it.

Moi

« Reply #190 on: April 14, 2008, 09:25:49 PM »
Hey Jack, hope you don't welsh on our bet as well, ie Tiges to be above the Bombers by the end of round 22.
I'll pay the $100 if I lose, hope you will do the same.

Pretty ordinary to go back on a bet IMO.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #191 on: April 14, 2008, 10:10:49 PM »
IMHO one of the reasons there were so many uncontested possessions especially in the back half is because Dimwitted Freo put no pressure on the Tigers. They let the Tigers chip sideways, backwards any darn ways - it played into our hands - struth they allowed us to waste 3 minutes of time in the final quarter with 12 minutes to go. Sorry but that's DUMB.

Everyone knows when we are put under pressure (actually when most of lower teams are) skill errors are made. Freo did not offer any sort of pressure in their F50. Although based on the Tigers confidence as the game went on I don't think any pressure would have made a difference

Freo played DUMB and SLOW footy. :wallywink
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

richmondrules

« Reply #192 on: April 15, 2008, 06:56:46 AM »
IMHO one of the reasons there were so many uncontested possessions especially in the back half is because Dimwitted Freo put no pressure on the Tigers. They let the Tigers chip sideways, backwards any darn ways - it played into our hands - struth they allowed us to waste 3 minutes of time in the final quarter with 12 minutes to go. Sorry but that's DUMB.

Everyone knows when we are put under pressure (actually when most of lower teams are) skill errors are made. Freo did not offer any sort of pressure in their F50. Although based on the Tigers confidence as the game went on I don't think any pressure would have made a difference

Freo played DUMB and SLOW footy. :wallywink

Agree. Amazing how entertaining that can be. lol.

Offline julzqld

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #193 on: April 15, 2008, 07:57:39 AM »

Here, here.  Post of the week. :clapping

Little Jackie

« Reply #194 on: April 15, 2008, 08:52:54 AM »
Hey Jack, hope you don't welsh on our bet as well, ie Tiges to be above the Bombers by the end of round 22.
I'll pay the $100 if I lose, hope you will do the same.

Pretty ordinary to go back on a bet IMO.

Who said anything about Welshing on bets :banghead
I will gladly give you $100 if I am wrong, not a problem
And you will gladly give me $100 if your wrong.

If some other stuff imbecile on here thinks I have had a bet with him , thats his problem