Author Topic: Choco block: Tiges may step in (Age)  (Read 9429 times)

tony_montana

Re: Choco block: Tiges may step in (Age)
« Reply #90 on: November 13, 2013, 04:23:58 PM »
for him to backflip like that, its a done deal... much like Hinkley when he got the job at Port after initially declining to interview

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #91 on: November 13, 2013, 04:30:54 PM »
http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/alan-richardson-to-coach-st-kilda-report-20131113-2xfn9.html

--------------------------------------------------

3AW Sports Today ‏@3AWSportsToday twitter:

"@MatthewLloyd18 Richardson could be announced as the Senior coach as soon as tomorrow"

:pray

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #92 on: November 13, 2013, 05:15:36 PM »
poo coach, poo list, poo future
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #93 on: November 13, 2013, 05:51:38 PM »
Yet some of u were touching yourselves at the thought they would choose those other no names

The reason is we won't replace leppa and choco is maybe cause there's no one descent left

What a debacle. We waited and waited and now are screwed and now 2 men short heading into pre season
are you saying we should have replaced choco months ago?
-----------------------
Bents, this is what i was talking about.

did i say we should've replaced choco months ago? Your clutching there pal as usual. Im not claw your  malakaias doesn't work with me.

i said we waited and waited in that highly fanced assistants like tudor and even to a lesser extent Craig and Brown who were also around the mark and available when leppa left but in our wildest wisdom we did nothing. Choco soon to go and now some of you and the club are tearing up cause the saints poached choco and talk of a farcical road block.  Please.

The club is only peeed off cause they were left wanting and didnt act  sooner when leppa left instead of saying "we are not going to replace him" My question is why not?" we had money in the coffers and other donations so why would we think an assistant less would be the right way to go

1 man down you can handle  but 2 man down makes you start asking questions. Spent time signing up those mclovin spud from stkilda where after leppa was signed we shouldve kicked into gear. We pay our FTF fund to clear the debt so we can get the best and IMO we dont have the best at the minute.

Also if as some of you have said the club was well prepared for choco leaving then why would they not replace leppa? Surely 1 man down with the possibility of another going esp with the stkilda rumours persisting, would make you act quicker. Not at punt road.

waiting and waiting is completely different to doing nothing, unless you want to say doing nothing is waiting indefinately.  :huh

correct, you are not claw, this convoluted, irrational, ignorant response surpasses anything he has put forward.
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #94 on: November 13, 2013, 08:29:12 PM »
Yet some of u were touching yourselves at the thought they would choose those other no names

The reason is we won't replace leppa and choco is maybe cause there's no one descent left

What a debacle. We waited and waited and now are screwed and now 2 men short heading into pre season
are you saying we should have replaced choco months ago?
-----------------------
Bents, this is what i was talking about.

did i say we should've replaced choco months ago? Your clutching there pal as usual. Im not claw your  malakaias doesn't work with me.

i said we waited and waited in that highly fanced assistants like tudor and even to a lesser extent Craig and Brown who were also around the mark and available when leppa left but in our wildest wisdom we did nothing. Choco soon to go and now some of you and the club are tearing up cause the saints poached choco and talk of a farcical road block.  Please.

The club is only peeed off cause they were left wanting and didnt act  sooner when leppa left instead of saying "we are not going to replace him" My question is why not?" we had money in the coffers and other donations so why would we think an assistant less would be the right way to go

1 man down you can handle  but 2 man down makes you start asking questions. Spent time signing up those mclovin spud from stkilda where after leppa was signed we shouldve kicked into gear. We pay our FTF fund to clear the debt so we can get the best and IMO we dont have the best at the minute.

Also if as some of you have said the club was well prepared for choco leaving then why would they not replace leppa? Surely 1 man down with the possibility of another going esp with the stkilda rumours persisting, would make you act quicker. Not at punt road.

waiting and waiting is completely different to doing nothing, unless you want to say doing nothing is waiting indefinately.  :huh

correct, you are not claw, this convoluted, irrational, ignorant response surpasses anything he has put forward.

exactly the response i thought would come from you.

Edited, no need for the childish snipe

« Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 08:49:34 PM by WilliamPowell »
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #95 on: November 13, 2013, 08:47:50 PM »
Caro reporting that Richardson will named St Rabble coach tomorrow. Her story has quotes from Port Adelaide's CEO basically confirming it

So all those who carried on about losing Choco, you can all settle down now, relax, chill as Choco stays.  :rollin
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #96 on: November 13, 2013, 08:53:17 PM »
 :lol no need to snip that billy. Mum thought it was quite funny.

You should be speaker for the parliament......
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Gigantor

« Reply #97 on: November 13, 2013, 09:06:15 PM »
At some point  we will probably lose chocco..A senior spot will come his way if he wants it.

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #98 on: November 13, 2013, 09:12:59 PM »
At some point  we will probably lose chocco..A senior spot will come his way if he wants it.
Hopefully we will be on our way to winning a flag by then…..or at least very close to one! :thumbsup
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

gerkin greg

« Reply #99 on: November 13, 2013, 10:20:55 PM »
 :ROTFL

cot sniffers

dwaino

« Reply #100 on: November 13, 2013, 11:22:04 PM »
So what happens now? Can we sack him so we still have something to whinge and be perpetually bitter about?

Offline Fluffy Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes I was realy born in Richmond
    • Canning A.R.T.S.
« Reply #102 on: November 14, 2013, 06:29:28 AM »
Koshi on Channel 7 just said that saints will have to talk to port because as far as they are concerned Richardson is contracted. Also said they have matched what the Saints will pay.  Not sure this is over yet.
Here , kitty kitty. Here , kitty kitty.   AAAUGH!

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #103 on: November 14, 2013, 07:07:59 AM »
Koshi on Channel 7 just said that saints will have to talk to port because as far as they are concerned Richardson is contracted. Also said they have matched what the Saints will pay.  Not sure this is over yet.

They played a snippet on SEN of koche having a sook. Sounds like he end up staying. But I hope he goes leaving choco with us. Koche asked why they should be disadvantaged? I agree about St Kildas ineptness but we should not be disadvantaged either
The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #104 on: November 14, 2013, 09:59:44 AM »
So Kochie sticks the boots in and says Port may not let Richardson out of his contract, that they are frustrated because St Rabble have left things so late (pre-season has started Kochie says) and he gets applauded for it.

Caros' original article about the Tigers bascially says the same thing, highlighting the RFC's annoyance at the lateness of St Rabble's decision to sack their coach and then going after contracted staff at other clubs and most in the industry shrugg it off.

So you have to wonder where was Kochie and his views on this debacle last week? Or is it only an issue now because one of his staff is being targeted.

It doesn't matter who gets the job it is going to be disprutive to at least 1 AFL club (probably more) the whole thing is a joke but hey after 150+ years of failure what else would anyone have expected  ;D
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)