Author Topic: Jack Riewoldt - Triple Coleman medallist [merged]  (Read 466750 times)

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
Re: Jack Riewoldt - Triple Coleman medallist [merged]
« Reply #2055 on: April 29, 2013, 01:18:43 PM »
The footballers we have at present at our football club are a few cents short of a dollar, lets be really honest here.

Honest? I said that we lacked leadership on Friday night and you agree

But it seems the only leader you are willing to whack is Jack.

Did Lids go back? No

Did any of the leaders signal for the likes of Edwards, Grigg, Vickery to go back? Nope

Did Maric call Vickery into the centre so he could drop back? Again Nope

Did Newman, former captain and leader simply because of his experience call them back? No

Did Cotch bark instructions to flood back? It appears not

But the only one you are prepared to take aim at regarding the leaders and what they did and didn't do is Jack and that's the issue I have.

They all stuffed up in the last minute and a bit.

And just on Robbo's comment about him getting angry at team-mates after the game as they were going off the ground. Hmm pity he wasn't at the game and didn't see some of the crap the Dockers players were going on with. Could it be for just a milli-second that Jack may have been going off at them and not his team-mates? 
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2056 on: April 29, 2013, 01:23:31 PM »

And just on Robbo's comment about him getting angry at team-mates after the game as they were going off the ground. Hmm pity he wasn't at the game and didn't see some of the crap the Dockers players were going on with. Could it be for just a milli-second that Jack may have been going off at them and not his team-mates?

Like what?

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #2057 on: April 29, 2013, 01:40:49 PM »

Like what?

Take the words "in your face" and you'll get the drift. From what i've seen of the replay you don't see it but there were a couple of Freo players that didn't appear to be too sporting after the game. Granted we were up in the "nose bleeds" part of the stand and there was a lot going on but the carry on from where we were didn't look good

But anything Freo can be like that  ;D

I copped a lovely tirade of abuse walking back to the car from some Freo feral because we'd lost, probably would have ended up in hospital if we had of won  ;D

Offline wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
« Reply #2058 on: April 29, 2013, 01:45:45 PM »

Like what?

Take the words "in your face" and you'll get the drift. From what i've seen of the replay you don't see it but there were a couple of Freo players that didn't appear to be too sporting after the game.

Just another reason why they're now my new most hated side in the competition.
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2059 on: April 29, 2013, 01:48:41 PM »

Like what?

Take the words "in your face" and you'll get the drift. From what i've seen of the replay you don't see it but there were a couple of Freo players that didn't appear to be too sporting after the game. Granted we were up in the "nose bleeds" part of the stand and there was a lot going on but the carry on from where we were didn't look good

But anything Freo can be like that  ;D

I copped a lovely tirade of abuse walking back to the car from some Freo feral because we'd lost, probably would have ended up in hospital if we had of won  ;D

Dogs

tony_montana

« Reply #2060 on: April 29, 2013, 01:49:40 PM »

Like what?

Take the words "in your face" and you'll get the drift. From what i've seen of the replay you don't see it but there were a couple of Freo players that didn't appear to be too sporting after the game.

If that's the case, then Im really looking fwd to rnd 17 July 21

gerkin greg

« Reply #2061 on: April 29, 2013, 02:05:13 PM »

You should have thrown a beer in his face  ;D

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #2062 on: April 29, 2013, 02:27:11 PM »

No need for beers

They retreat very qucikcly when you ask them politely of course how many premierships they've won  ;D  :thumbsup

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #2063 on: April 29, 2013, 02:30:16 PM »
Can I add I am not codoning Jack's behaviour on Friday night (far from it) because he really does need to get the sulking in particular under control

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2064 on: April 29, 2013, 02:35:34 PM »

No need for beers

They retreat very qucikcly when you ask them politely of course how many premierships they've won  ;D  :thumbsup

Such a poo stain club. Their fans don't understand they copied the Eagles and joined OUR league so yes Freo our 10 flags still count. You still have zero either way they look at it.  :shh

Looking forward to dishing out some abuse and waving my scarf in the faces of those purple poofs as we thump them. 60,000 screaming Tigers getting the umps behind us like their fans do.

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2065 on: April 29, 2013, 02:55:30 PM »
Article on the AFL site saying people should lay off Jack, everytime I click it tells me I'm out of bounds

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #2066 on: April 29, 2013, 03:33:12 PM »
Article on the AFL site saying people should lay off Jack, everytime I click it tells me I'm out of bounds

That's the gist of the article "you're out of bounds having a go at Jack"  :rollin :rollin

No you directly BTW, just anyone having a go  :lol

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2068 on: April 30, 2013, 02:19:22 PM »
Bleeds yellow and black

gerkin greg

« Reply #2069 on: April 30, 2013, 02:31:53 PM »
Bleeds yellow and black

Yep. Kicks goals, takes speccies, ripper bloke. What's not to like?

People bitch and moan about the game going soft then turnaround and want blokes to play like robots. Stuffing each-way limpgots.