Author Topic: Richmond New Major Sponsors are Bingle and Jeep  (Read 74623 times)

Offline Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Richmond New Major Sponsors are Bingle and ???
« Reply #285 on: February 24, 2011, 12:03:54 PM »
Same story told twice - one glass half full, one glass half empty.  Oh, and the author of the glass half empty version is none other than our own Caro.  What a surprise.  What an angry, vengeful old bitch she is.

Beautifully put Smokey. :thumbsup
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #286 on: February 24, 2011, 12:08:22 PM »
Apparently a horse called Artax once fell in her vagina and couldn't be pulled out, he sunk and died. It was quite upsetting.

reminds me of a Derick and Clive skit about Joan Collins.   ;D
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

10 FLAGS

« Reply #287 on: February 24, 2011, 12:53:00 PM »
Apparently a horse called Artax once fell in her vagina and couldn't be pulled out, he sunk and died. It was quite upsetting.

Does anyone have a copy of the Derek & Clive Horse Racing Skits?

« Reply #288 on: February 24, 2011, 12:56:37 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWpRcRCUKsY

Don't you know what Google is?

:lol

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #289 on: February 24, 2011, 01:23:33 PM »
Same story told twice - one glass half full, one glass half empty.  Oh, and the author of the glass half empty version is none other than our own Caro.  What a surprise.  What an angry, vengeful old bitch she is.

Speaking of containers being empty, whats with the excessive use of makeup on the face? I know she's ugly, but who is she trying to kid?

You cant polish a turd.

« Last Edit: February 25, 2011, 03:54:42 AM by one-eyed »

TigerTimeII

« Reply #290 on: February 24, 2011, 09:37:15 PM »

Does anyone have a copy of the Derek & Clive Horse Racing Skits?

adnausiam i have the whole recording , the more u listen to derick and clive  the more u laugh

u gotta love the longest trail of snot

10 FLAGS

« Reply #291 on: February 24, 2011, 09:42:57 PM »

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019
« Reply #292 on: February 24, 2011, 10:08:26 PM »
Same story told twice - one glass half full, one glass half empty.  Oh, and the author of the glass half empty version is none other than our own Caro.  What a surprise.  What an angry, vengeful old bitch she is.
what is she angry about? Why would she be vengeful? Her dad was president once right? So what's that got to do with anything?
Did she try for the coaching job once and not get it?

I don't understand!!!!
The club that keeps giving.

Offline Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #293 on: February 24, 2011, 10:14:32 PM »
what is she angry about? Why would she be vengeful? Her dad was president once right? So what's that got to do with anything?
Did she try for the coaching job once and not get it?

I don't understand!!!!

I think you'll find that women do strange things when no-one wants to poke 'em.
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #294 on: February 24, 2011, 10:24:24 PM »
 :lol :lol
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
Re: Tigers still searching for major guernsey sponsor (Age)
« Reply #295 on: February 25, 2011, 01:55:22 AM »
Quote from: Caro
Despite a strong belief within the club that it will continue to improve under the present regime, the Tigers still finished 15th in 2010 in a year when its average attendances and TV ratings fell.
TV ratings fell across the board because the networks especially SEVEN won't show games live. Hardly our fault  ???.

Average attendences of course fell when we had so many games against interstate and low drawing Melbourne sides, an away game again in Geelong plus two crowds in the teens because it was either bucketing down or hailing. Our only home game against a big 4 club was Carlton in round 1.  Our average attendance will take a hit again this year due to playing home games in Darwin and Cairns but let's not let the bleedingly obvious get in the way of another dig at Richmond  :sleep.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2011, 03:53:44 AM by one-eyed »
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #296 on: February 25, 2011, 11:28:14 AM »
From 'seenitall' on Y&B:

"I believe the sticking point is the length of the agreement.

We have a firm offer for an adequate amount, but the potential sponsor is insisting on a long-term deal at the same annual rate.

The Club believes we will be worth more in the not-too-distant future, so wants either provision for a yearly review, or a shorter term."

http://www.yellowandblack.info/community/topic/14050-tigers-still-searching-for-major-guernsey-sponsor/page__view__findpost__p__355201

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #297 on: February 25, 2011, 01:35:50 PM »
Snip! Let's keep posts about the belt please and back to the topic!

Offline RFC_Official

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Tigers still searching for major guernsey sponsor (Age)
« Reply #298 on: February 25, 2011, 03:47:44 PM »
Quote from: Caro
Despite a strong belief within the club that it will continue to improve under the present regime, the Tigers still finished 15th in 2010 in a year when its average attendances and TV ratings fell.
TV ratings fell across the board because the networks especially SEVEN won't show games live. Hardly our fault  ???.

Our TV ratings for NAB Cup Round 1 were very impressiev.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #299 on: February 26, 2011, 01:27:12 PM »

I can't believe i am about to do this but .....  ;D

I read the Age story while I was away (beautiful weather in Bright BTW  ;D ) and I didn't take it as being an angry dig a the Club by Caro, I just took it as being the truth.

Fact is we don't have a co major sponsor for the front of our jumper, just like Port doesn't have one for the back of theirs as for St Kilda ...well who cares  ;)

I read the Club's article yesterday when I got home and after reading it and comparing it Caro's piece I still don't see anything wrong or an angry (vengeful) slant with what she said she simply stated the facts as the stand at the moment.

She could have easily stuck the boots in; in a variety of ways (eg by not quoting Benny Gale) but she didn't. Besides if it generates some interest within the the corporate world for us then it may just be a good thing 
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)