Author Topic: We need Jack to step up: Houli (ABC)  (Read 4844 times)

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: We need Jack to step up: Houli (ABC)
« Reply #45 on: May 09, 2012, 10:59:14 PM »
no, he slowed because the ball bounced straight up and the eagles bloke then put his arm into houli's chest, stopping him in his tracks

not at any stage did houli take his eyes off the ball.

i'd suggest you have another look with a view to see what happened, not what you already believe happened.

Have you considered your wrong? Nearly everyone saw him drop his nuts apart from you. Chances are your wrong

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #46 on: May 10, 2012, 07:51:44 AM »
Yeah i considered that, which is why i went and watched the replay a couple of times yet again. It was then that picked up on the  awkward high bounce of ball, something i had missed up to then.

I also know that there a plenty of times watching footy live that when you watch a replay who realise there are incidents that what you thought happened was not how it did actually happen. It also occurs when watching footy on TV.
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #47 on: May 10, 2012, 10:26:30 AM »
Yeah i considered that, which is why i went and watched the replay a couple of times yet again. It was then that picked up on the  awkward high bounce of ball, something i had missed up to then.

I also know that there a plenty of times watching footy live that when you watch a replay who realise there are incidents that what you thought happened was not how it did actually happen. It also occurs when watching footy on TV.

Fair enough. Also thought I saw it later in game in real time but I can't remember what quarter so havnt checked

gerkin greg

« Reply #48 on: May 10, 2012, 12:04:36 PM »
"It's been good to see Jack in the next two weeks stepping up where we need him and he's been quite positive about his approach.

The next two weeks?

Offline Go Richo 12

• Richmond tragic, bleeding heart, hopeless cricketer and terrible fisherman.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #49 on: May 13, 2012, 08:08:33 AM »
Everyone seems a have a hate on for Jack at the moment >:(
Maybe Houli should step up, take full steps when entering a contest not little ones, keeps his eyeys on the ball when entering a marking contest, not drop his head when contact is coming and keep his head over the ball.
Bachar proved me wrong yesterday :clapping