Author Topic: Reece Conca [merged]  (Read 428027 times)

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
Re: Reece Conca [merged]
« Reply #1890 on: February 16, 2016, 09:15:08 PM »
Apparently Conca has been training more across half-back this preseason.

This is looking like Reece's first full preseason. So, barring another injury, we'll see if that make any difference this year.

No doubt it's a massive season coming up for him MT. Don't think he'll ever be a star but I'm confident Reece will make a strong contribution this season. He's a good link player, smart with the footy who's happy to get his hands dirty. Can't have too many of those.
True Magic.

Btw, my favourite clip of Reece is him nutmeging two Geelong players:
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #1891 on: February 16, 2016, 09:25:55 PM »
Pros: Moves well, goes in hard.

Cons: Can't kick, undisciplined.

On balance you've got yourself an average footballer.

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #1892 on: February 16, 2016, 11:25:35 PM »

This is looking like Reece's first full preseason. So, barring another injury, we'll see if that make any difference this year.

No doubt it's a massive season coming up for him MT. Don't think he'll ever be a star but I'm confident Reece will make a strong contribution this season. He's a good link player, smart with the footy who's happy to get his hands dirty. Can't have too many of those.
True Magic.

He probably kicked it the wrong way.
He can thank Martin for creating the pressure for him to sneak through....and turn it over. Lmao
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline mat073

• Perth's biggest tiger tragic.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1893 on: February 16, 2016, 11:35:16 PM »

True Magic.

Got 2 Brownlow votes in that game too I believe.
Unleash the tornado

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #1894 on: February 16, 2016, 11:51:50 PM »
How many did he get for the year?
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline the claw

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #1895 on: February 16, 2016, 11:58:28 PM »
Yep nuffies hanging their hats on a couple of highlights.I cant wait for the hasnt had a preseason excuses to start circulating again hhhhaaarrrgggghhhh.

Offline mat073

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1896 on: February 17, 2016, 12:05:51 AM »
Yep nuffies hanging their hats on a couple of highlights.I cant wait for the hasnt had a preseason excuses to start circulating again hhhhaaarrrgggghhhh.

Given your recent predictions and assessments of certain players - Reece can look forward to certain AA honours this coming season.
Unleash the tornado

Offline the claw

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1897 on: February 17, 2016, 12:28:20 AM »

Given your recent predictions and assessments of certain players - Reece can look forward to certain AA honours this coming season.
PPPffftttt you would not  know a footballer if you fell over one.What recent predictions and assesments.Surely not McIntosh i love him as a player,  i have just voiced an opinion on what he needs to do better at. But hey some of us dont give a stuff what nuffies like you think we  have the guts to voice the negatives along with the positives..
Are you talking about Rance sheesh the bastard still falls over ad nauseum.Yep has become a great player but even now is poor in areas.

You can bank it Conca is average at best.But of course as soon as he has a 25 possesion game with good disposal and wins a bit of ball you will be here proclaiming him a good player. But of course the likes of you are happy with just the odd good game it forgives all else. Yep you wallow in mediocrity.

You know what the bastard owes us, he had damn well better improve  it should not be hard once he has had a FULL PRESEASON LOL.but in the mean time i wont be holding my breath.

Online Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1898 on: February 17, 2016, 12:42:32 AM »
You been on the drink Craw?
Seems like an extra bit of rambling tonight
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline the claw

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1899 on: February 17, 2016, 12:58:13 AM »
You been on the drink Craw?
Seems like an extra bit of rambling tonight
Na just a little cantankerous.
Ya know if we looked like atop 4 side i could live with the stupidity same goes for if we had actually achieved something in the last 6 years. Supporters keep talkin them up without substance.There is no runs on the board and until the playing group do something of significance they can all get stuffed.

I have said this a few times. i have been posting on various boards now for close on 20 yrs and at no stage have rfc teams done enough to shut me up. I dont see it happening in the near future either.

Offline Petey

• Bad
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • SgtAA of OER
« Reply #1900 on: February 17, 2016, 01:03:12 AM »
what would shut you up? a bullet?

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1901 on: February 17, 2016, 01:33:47 AM »
True Magic.

Great vision. I love his movement in congestion. Excellent in tight situations.

Offline mat073

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1902 on: February 17, 2016, 02:17:06 AM »

PPPffftttt you would not  know a footballer if you fell over one.What recent predictions and assesments Richmond will finish 14th in 2015. .Surely not McIntosh i love him as a player,  i have just voiced an opinion on what he needs to do better at. But hey some of us dont give a stuff what nuffies like you think we  have the guts to voice the negatives along with the positives..
Are you talking about Rance sheesh the bastard still falls over ad nauseum.Yep has become a great player but even now is poor in areas.

You can bank it Conca is average at best.But of course as soon as he has a 25 possesion game with good disposal and wins a bit of ball you will be here proclaiming him a good player. But of course the likes of you are happy with just the odd good game it forgives all else. Yep you wallow in mediocrity.

You know what the bastard owes us, he had damn well better improve  it should not be hard once he has had a FULL PRESEASON LOL.but in the mean time i wont be holding my breath.
Unleash the tornado

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #1903 on: February 17, 2016, 04:39:56 AM »
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Offline the claw

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1904 on: February 17, 2016, 12:19:33 PM »

Two
LOL.

Oh just for you  mat i think we can finish as low as 14th again this yr in fact that can be my prediction. There ya go hang ya hat on that one as well lol.