Author Topic: Nick Vlastuin [merged]  (Read 231652 times)

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Pick 9: Nick Vlastuin
« Reply #90 on: November 30, 2012, 06:06:23 PM »
i cant understand the man love for heppel. That long girly hair flowing as he streams about playing loose in defence must cause a disturbing stirring in people's groins.

Houli goes harder than Heppel does.

If heppel got the ball in heavy trafffic that Conca does he would need to wear a nappy when he plays.

Buffalo girl of the highest order.
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

tony_montana

« Reply #91 on: November 30, 2012, 06:45:56 PM »
Agree al, added to that he has minimal hurt factor - doesn't break lines, similar to Gibbs. Incredibly overrated.

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #92 on: November 30, 2012, 07:43:25 PM »

That's arse man and you know it. Seen Heppel have some poor efforts but have also seen him go back with the flight and take a courageous grab a number of times. Houli pretty much refuses to do that

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #93 on: November 30, 2012, 08:29:28 PM »
Heppel more worried about which way his hair blows when running with flight of the ball.  :shh

The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S

Offline Penelope

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #94 on: November 30, 2012, 08:32:12 PM »

That's arse man and you know it. Seen Heppel have some poor efforts but have also seen him go back with the flight and take a courageous grab a number of times. Houli pretty much refuses to do that
you dont see it when houli does it because you close your eyes and hope he doesn't get hurt

dwaino

« Reply #95 on: November 30, 2012, 08:35:49 PM »
Heppel is better, because other teams' onions are always better than ours.

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #96 on: November 30, 2012, 08:42:37 PM »

you dont see it when houli does it because you close your eyes and hope he doesn't get hurt

Don't we all

Offline Penelope

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #97 on: November 30, 2012, 08:50:53 PM »
 ;D

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #98 on: December 01, 2012, 12:24:48 AM »

Can't back you up here CD.  Have seen Houli do it a few times (could do it more though) - have never seen Heppel do it.  Heppel is a girl's blouse of the highest order.

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #99 on: December 01, 2012, 12:31:40 AM »
Nup Heppel has balls and has shown it. Also has a tendency to pull out. How old is he? 20? Ellis was one of the softest players in the league last season and that never gets a mention. Is that because he plays for Richmond :shh FWIW I think Ellis will be fine. He is young....so is Heppel

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #100 on: December 01, 2012, 01:54:25 AM »

Houli's alright going back with the flight except he never grabs em, it's front of contact when you see him drop his nuts

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #101 on: December 01, 2012, 07:55:45 PM »
The more I think about it, the more i am happy with this selection. Tucky and Cotch shoulder too much of the ball-winning burden. It's actually a list need when you consider the long term. I reckon he will be a much loved beast in a couple of years.
People always find ways to sook about our picks.
If we got Menzel, everybody would be saying that we weren't in a position to risk his injury concerns.

Brandon squibbed it a bit early, but he got tougher as the season wore on and his tackles started to stick. Seriously though, he was flippin 18 for much of the season.  I probably had a collective 16 pubes when I was 18. He still comes across as a boy. He'l be alright.

Offline bojangles17

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Platinum member 33 years
« Reply #102 on: December 01, 2012, 08:02:50 PM »
Nup Heppel has balls and has shown it. Also has a tendency to pull out. How old is he? 20? Ellis was one of the softest players in the league last season and that never gets a mention. Is that because he plays for Richmond :shh FWIW I think Ellis will be fine. He is young....so is Heppel

Ellis soft,  :lol..what games where you watching, yakanadanda thirds ...ellis is like a junk yard dog in the contest, always has  :shh
RFC 1885, Often Imitated, Never Equalled

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #103 on: December 01, 2012, 09:36:05 PM »

Ellis soft,  :lol..what games where you watching, yakanadanda thirds ...ellis is like a junk yard dog in the contest, always has  :shh

I know you like to be positive but Ellis was a fairy last season. Tip toeing around on the outside of contests, constantly being second to the ball because he didn't want to get tackled, short steps and he has ducked his head. Admittedly he wasn't as embarrassing in the second half of the year but he was not a "junk yard dog". Give me a spell. Be realistic, BJ

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #104 on: December 01, 2012, 09:37:37 PM »
seriously though, he was flippin 18 for much of the season.

That's pretty much what I am talking about. Plenty of young players are a bit timid early on in their careers. Ellis will probably never be a hard man but he should be right. I reckon Heppel will be too