Author Topic: Tigers just want to compete: Bowden  (Read 4387 times)

Tigermonk

Re: Tigers just want to compete: Bowden
« Reply #60 on: April 02, 2009, 09:02:26 PM »
well lets hope he has a fast blinding game  ;D  :thumbsup

Offline tigersalive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #61 on: April 02, 2009, 11:18:58 PM »
Thanks TM I hope he has 25 possessions in a passive defensive type game where he lingers next to a marking ruckman to take the easy handball. Holds the ball up from a defensive mark for 45 seconds or until all our loose players are manned up then he kicks it 15 metres down the line only to get it back for the next possie, and then watch Cam Mooney take a strong mark whilst Bowden has a go at a 2nd year player who should have laid a better tackle. Then if we are fortunate enough to lose by 83 points again we can't blame Joel as he was a stalwart in defence with 25 possessions and close to 100% efficiency compared to last week.

Bowden is a fraud of a player.
Bowden is a fraud of a public speaker.
His conference on Tuesday was nothing short of embarassing to the type of footy club we have bred at RFC and the fact that he said what he said and he is the public speaker for the club. Its not just alarming its absoluting mindblowing. :whistle

Nothing personal to you TM.Just my opinion on Bowden and the sorry on and off field state of affairs regarding our players. :thumbsup

Brackets/Ox/RDT would be proud of that post.  ;D
EAT EM ALIVE!

Tigermonk

« Reply #62 on: April 03, 2009, 12:08:56 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #63 on: April 03, 2009, 07:16:58 AM »

That was already answered.  ;)

Wouldn't want to put you out in any way TA...... :wallywink

But I answered it CDA,[]())([]  :'( :'(

Connors is playing this week for Coburg has been out injured with a hand injury that he sustained in Shepparton
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
« Reply #64 on: April 03, 2009, 08:52:55 AM »
You're not Joel are you TM??  :lol
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

Offline Stripes

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #65 on: April 03, 2009, 09:55:17 AM »
Thanks TM I hope he has 25 possessions in a passive defensive type game where he lingers next to a marking ruckman to take the easy handball. Holds the ball up from a defensive mark for 45 seconds or until all our loose players are manned up then he kicks it 15 metres down the line only to get it back for the next possie, and then watch Cam Mooney take a strong mark whilst Bowden has a go at a 2nd year player who should have laid a better tackle. Then if we are fortunate enough to lose by 83 points again we can't blame Joel as he was a stalwart in defence with 25 possessions and close to 100% efficiency compared to last week.

His conference on Tuesday was nothing short of embarassing to the type of footy club we have bred at RFC and the fact that he said what he said and he is the public speaker for the club. Its not just alarming its absoluting mindblowing. :whistle

Nothing personal to you TM.Just my opinion on Bowden and the sorry on and off field state of affairs regarding our players. :thumbsup

Very good post Tucky. Bowden saved his career last year by capitulating on the rest of the team hard work and coming in at the end of the game and completing some last minute, eye-catching 'heroics'. The rest of those games and the season he did very little.

More-so than any of our other senior players time is catching up with Joel and he has lost the speed to compete as anything other than an impact player.

Expect the trend of him having very little game time to continue with this being his last season at the club.

Stripes

Tigermonk

« Reply #66 on: April 03, 2009, 12:45:56 PM »
You're not Joel are you TM??  :lol

Joel dont have time to sit on forums & be berated by his so called Tiger supporters

Tigermonk

« Reply #67 on: April 03, 2009, 12:55:53 PM »

Very good post Tucky. Bowden saved his career last year by capitulating on the rest of the team hard work and coming in at the end of the game and completing some last minute, eye-catching 'heroics'. The rest of those games and the season he did very little.

More-so than any of our other senior players time is catching up with Joel and he has lost the speed to compete as anything other than an impact player.

Expect the trend of him having very little game time to continue with this being his last season at the club.

Stripes

do you know anything about football
all players become slower with the punishment of 10 years in the game at the top level & with heavy training & spit from supporters of Richmond
yes they become slower but also become very wise, thats why they are needed around the younger players so to teach them.
Note that many players in their last few season have good seasons because they show out more through thier skills ;D
Bowden  has always been a slow starter & he will find his feet soon enough or he will get the ass like any footballer
his played 1 limited game this season & the supporters here are spitting at him already
if some of you had brains to back your keyboard stuff you would see its the coach who is damaging the players & its really funny how other coaches say they loved playing Richmond
Frawley has a better record than Supercoach Wallace now thats pining the tale on the donkey  ;D
Not to mention Wallace is the person who built & has control on this list of players.
Its not Joel Bowdens fault that Wallace is a known coach for not being able to develope young players  :rollin
Sheeds is coming to the rescue  :pray

« Reply #68 on: April 03, 2009, 01:15:08 PM »

We need an experienced player down back to marshall the troops.

This was one of Wayne Campbell's strengths.

ATM Joel is the player best suited to this role.

'65