Author Topic: Trade week targets & rumours? [merged]  (Read 225770 times)

Jackstar is back again

Re: Trade week targets & rumours? [merged]
« Reply #1230 on: October 11, 2011, 08:29:22 PM »
Quote from: Jackstar is back again link=topic=12922.msg263640#msg263640
You have no idea, can play
[/quote

Clearly I don't....Lets see how he goes in the next season or two......

Mate, seen Hamish at the North Melbourne pool in middle of Jan this year, he couldnt walk, he was shot them, he had 2 achilles ops and to his credit, did can back and play the last month.
You think he is soft.
WHAT ABOUT DANIEL CONNORS, NOWS THERE IS SOFT .

Jackstar is back again

« Reply #1231 on: October 11, 2011, 08:30:41 PM »
one thing is for certain.
We dont play finals in 2012., we will have a mutiny at punt road.

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #1232 on: October 11, 2011, 08:30:51 PM »
Grant Thomas reckons he's a sissy and GT knows more than you, JJ.

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #1233 on: October 11, 2011, 08:31:32 PM »

why are you so effing negative. just wait and see mate. or do you really want to say "i told you so" that badly?

Jackstar is back again

« Reply #1234 on: October 11, 2011, 08:32:02 PM »
Grant Thomas reckons he's a limpgot and GT knows more than you, JJ.

I like Grant actually.
he is also says Milne is no good either ::)

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #1235 on: October 11, 2011, 08:32:40 PM »
Since when does 'supporters return' come from the club reeling off big trades at trade week????   :-[

you do realize that to get something significant you have to give up something significant? They basically cancel each other out.

Come on, you made a terrible comment about the club not landing something big and therefor failing supporters at trade week. Then you have tried to divert attention from it by rehashing some old horse poo about old club failures that we have all heard before,  and then talking yourself up as some renegade who 'calls it like it is.'   :wallywink

Admit it, you made a poo call. Lets all move on. Either that, or you actually believe what you said and you are just a gimp.

I stand 100% behind everything I said. Everything I said is correct. Richmond supporters deserve some hope. Will they provide some this year? Or will they do what they usually do which is nothing. The administration has a responsibility to 47000 members, to the supporters, to the people who contributed to the JDF and the Fighting Fund. At the moment its just all one way traffic - they just want us to give them money but they never produce anything at trade time or usually during the season. The truth hurts I understand it but you guys need to be honest about this And admit that the dlub has constantly failed the supporters.

As I said I stand by comments 100%.

then you are a fool.
Your original comment implies that the club is failing supporters and not providing 'hope' by not landing a big fish at trade week. A plainly stupid statement. Obviously, trades should be completed for the best interest of the football club, not for the biggest headline. If that means only small trades for us this year, then so be it. 'Hope' comes in the form of adhering to a plan, drafting well and not making foolish trades like the McMuffin bungle. It also comes in the form of Dustin Martin, Trent Cotchin and Dylan Grimes.
If you need big trades to give you 'hope' then you must have a pretty bleak disposition.   :-\
After making this terrible statement, you then digressed by rattling off tired rhetoric about past administrations failures and talking yourself up as an internet hero.
I think the fact that Jackstar has crawled out of his lonely badger cave to get your back pretty much speaks for itself. You have embarrassed yourself in this thread.

Jackstar is back again

« Reply #1236 on: October 11, 2011, 08:33:00 PM »

why are you so effing negative. just wait and see mate. or do you really want to say "i told you so" that badly?

WELL I AINT THE CLUB, I DIDNT COME OUT AND SAY WE WOULD PLAY FINALS 3 TIMES BY 2014.
THAT MEANS FINALS 2012/2013/2014

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #1237 on: October 11, 2011, 08:34:16 PM »
Grant Thomas reckons he's a limpgot and GT knows more than you, JJ.

I like Grant actually.
he is also says Milne is no good either ::)

He actually says Milne is a gun but doesn't perform often enough in big games.

Jackstar is back again

« Reply #1238 on: October 11, 2011, 08:34:26 PM »
Since when does 'supporters return' come from the club reeling off big trades at trade week????   :-[

you do realize that to get something significant you have to give up something significant? They basically cancel each other out.

Come on, you made a terrible comment about the club not landing something big and therefor failing supporters at trade week. Then you have tried to divert attention from it by rehashing some old horse poo about old club failures that we have all heard before,  and then talking yourself up as some renegade who 'calls it like it is.'   :wallywink

Admit it, you made a poo call. Lets all move on. Either that, or you actually believe what you said and you are just a gimp.

I stand 100% behind everything I said. Everything I said is correct. Richmond supporters deserve some hope. Will they provide some this year? Or will they do what they usually do which is nothing. The administration has a responsibility to 47000 members, to the supporters, to the people who contributed to the JDF and the Fighting Fund. At the moment its just all one way traffic - they just want us to give them money but they never produce anything at trade time or usually during the season. The truth hurts I understand it but you guys need to be honest about this And admit that the dlub has constantly failed the supporters.

then you are a fool.
Your original comment implies that the club is failing supporters and not providing 'hope' by not landing a big fish at trade week. A plainly stupid statement. Obviously, trades should be completed for the best interest of the football club, not for the biggest headline. If that means only small trades for us this year, then so be it. 'Hope' comes in the form of adhering to a plan, drafting well and not making foolish trades like the McMuffin bungle. It also comes in the form of Dustin Martin, Trent Cotchin and Dylan Grimes.
If you need big trades to give you 'hope' then you must have a pretty bleak disposition.   :-\
After making this terrible statement, you then digressed by rattling off tired rhetoric about past administrations failures and talking yourself up as an internet hero.
I think the fact that Jackstar has crawled out of his lonely badger cave to get your back pretty much speaks for itself. You have embarrassed yourself in this thread.

3 players dont make a team ::) you can dream though
Look at Geelong, they are all stars

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #1239 on: October 11, 2011, 08:37:08 PM »

then you are a fool.

3 players dont make a team ::) you can dream though
Look at Geelong, they are all stars

I shouldn't argue with spastics, but they were examples of players that give supporters 'hope'

Jackstar is back again

« Reply #1240 on: October 11, 2011, 08:39:00 PM »
 ;)

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1241 on: October 11, 2011, 08:41:24 PM »
Grant Thomas was a thug on the football field, truth be known.
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline blaisee

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #1242 on: October 11, 2011, 08:49:31 PM »
How predictable.

I asked for an example and you don't have one.

You and jack are experts at throwing cheap shots from the cheap seats

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #1243 on: October 11, 2011, 08:50:24 PM »
Grant Thomas was a thug on the football field, truth be known.

Knows how to belt a bloke off the field too

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1244 on: October 11, 2011, 08:52:06 PM »
doesn't surprise me.
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI