Author Topic: I'm done  (Read 6714 times)

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
Re: I'm done
« Reply #75 on: April 04, 2016, 06:02:37 PM »
Culture.
They have one.
We pretend to have one.
Caracella and Balmey.

tony_montana

« Reply #76 on: April 04, 2016, 07:53:48 PM »
Sort of going on a tangent here but in terms of development, recruting etc. how do the Swans seem to continually manage to find player gems outside of normal channels when we struggle to do the same. Is there some kind of recruiting loophole they have with their Academy or are we just doing things terribly badly in comparison?
Probably simple rules. Play on at all times, run hard and kick to the advantage of your teammate. Run hard the opposite way when you don't have the ball.

Footballers are simple people in general. They don't need to work out how to alter the space-time continuum or split the atom. When you give them simple rules they look more skilful because they don't have 10 things going through their minds when they are about to kick or handball.

Just my rant....
Well there we have it in a nutshell, proof that the RFC must just over complicate everything game related and the players are just out an out confused. As a result they dont appear to know what the hell they are doing........Your honor, I present you with evidence no.1, last quarter Richmond vs Collingwood 1/4/2016.

Actually that's at least number 3. You forget the C.Hunt goal after the siren and the horrible defending that gave freo a 1 point win over us in perth

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #77 on: April 04, 2016, 08:06:13 PM »
Sort of going on a tangent here but in terms of development, recruting etc. how do the Swans seem to continually manage to find player gems outside of normal channels when we struggle to do the same. Is there some kind of recruiting loophole they have with their Academy or are we just doing things terribly badly in comparison?
Probably simple rules. Play on at all times, run hard and kick to the advantage of your teammate. Run hard the opposite way when you don't have the ball.

Footballers are simple people in general. They don't need to work out how to alter the space-time continuum or split the atom. When you give them simple rules they look more skilful because they don't have 10 things going through their minds when they are about to kick or handball.

Just my rant....
Well there we have it in a nutshell, proof that the RFC must just over complicate everything game related and the players are just out an out confused. As a result they dont appear to know what the hell they are doing........Your honor, I present you with evidence no.1, last quarter Richmond vs Collingwood 1/4/2016.

Actually that's at least number 3. You forget the C.Hunt goal after the siren and the horrible defending that gave freo a 1 point wiin over us in perth
I see what you did there Scarface! :lol
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.