Author Topic: Richmond vs Adelaide - Round 12, 2013  (Read 10827 times)

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
Re: Richmond vs Adelaide - Round 12, 2013
« Reply #165 on: June 16, 2013, 12:41:36 PM »
Jackson first half utter shyte.

Offline The Big Richo

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Keyboard Hero
« Reply #166 on: June 16, 2013, 12:45:22 PM »
Nice solid win but I am concerned about our arrogance.

Going into the game with only 21 players smacks of getting ahead of ourselves.
Who isn't a fan of the thinking man's orange Tim Fleming?

Gerks 27/6/11

But you see, it's not me, it's not my family.
In your head, in your head they are fighting,
With their tanks and their bombs,
And their bombs and their guns.
In your head, in your head, they are crying...

Rampstar

« Reply #167 on: June 16, 2013, 04:58:36 PM »
Dangerfield is indeed a jet and if we had him he would take us up the ladder in a hurry. Indeed I would say if we had him we'd be on the verge of being a top 4 side.

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #168 on: June 16, 2013, 05:04:08 PM »
Dangerfield is indeed a jet and if we had him he would take us up the ladder in a hurry. Indeed I would say if we had him we'd be on the verge of being a top 4 side.
We should chase

Rampstar

« Reply #169 on: June 16, 2013, 05:05:25 PM »
We should chase

that would indeed be a bloody good idea  :clapping

he was drafted and could have first played in 2008 in 2015 when his contract runs out he will have served 8 full years with the crows and I think he would be a free agent. he was born in 1990 so in 2015 he would be 25. I think we should have a go this year and definately at the end of next year which is just 12 months before his contract expires and the crows will get stuff all.

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #170 on: June 16, 2013, 05:14:19 PM »
We should chase

that would indeed be a bloody good idea  :clapping

Might have to wait a while - he re-signed in the middle of last year until the end of 2015.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #171 on: June 16, 2013, 05:18:18 PM »

Agree Dangerfiled is a gun and love watching him play

Will be the next captain of the Adelaide football club
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #172 on: June 16, 2013, 10:35:47 PM »
Should be more than a comfortable win, a loss is not acceptable in the climate for the  battle of the top 8. These are must win games for us!

"More than comfortable win"  :-\

Adelaide played a shocker against Sydney (the most inform team in the comp) and you reckon it should be a comfortable win?

Hope they players dont' have the same mindset

Agree it is a must win game for our final chances but no way should be thinking it's going to be "comfortable" or the win is guarantee.

Bring our best and we will win, play like we did against the Pies, Cats, Bombers or even that the rabble that is the Demons and we are in trouble I reckon

But WP, we should only play like we did against the Eagles shouldn't we! I hope the players have that mind set.......then it will be a comfortable win! :thumbsup

WAT was right again, like always  :bow

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #173 on: June 16, 2013, 10:36:44 PM »
Biggest positive out of today apart from having our full compliment of midfielders out there

Mmmmm, don't forget Tuck  :gotigers

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #174 on: June 16, 2013, 11:39:21 PM »
Dangerfield - a sublime pick up (and it was sublime) gets replayed and he kicks a point (one of 4 I think) 2 maybe 3 OOF.  At times we sagged off Dangerfield and just corralled him to the boundary waiting for the inevitable turnover.

When the opposition do it to us and Jackson, Jackson is a dud, hack etc.  We do it to Dangerfield and he's a gun.  Funny what we see.

youre a good poster HK but to say we allowed Dangerfield time with the ball bc we knew he'd turn it over is rubbish. comeon..

he is a jet

Indeed he is. He was BOG and kept them in it. He didn't pass it off a couple of times because he was playing with a bunch off unskilled passengers.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #175 on: June 18, 2013, 12:34:59 PM »
Coaches' award (Hardwick and Sanderson):

8 Dangerfield (Adel)
8 Deledio (Rich)
8 Martin (Rich)
4 Houli (Rich)
1 Ellis (Rich)
1 Newman (Rich)

http://aflca.com.au/index.php?id=14&tx_ttnews[tt_news]=1155&tx_ttnews[backPid]=9&cHash=5f18e351b8

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #176 on: June 18, 2013, 12:37:13 PM »
Biggest positive out of today apart from having our full compliment of midfielders out there

How do you fit him in without taking Jacksons postion? Who drops out; Vlastuin, Ellis, Conca?

Grimes (soon), Knights (later) too.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #177 on: June 18, 2013, 07:27:34 PM »
Should be more than a comfortable win, a loss is not acceptable in the climate for the  battle of the top 8. These are must win games for us!

"More than comfortable win"  :-\

Adelaide played a shocker against Sydney (the most inform team in the comp) and you reckon it should be a comfortable win?

Hope they players dont' have the same mindset

Agree it is a must win game for our final chances but no way should be thinking it's going to be "comfortable" or the win is guarantee.

Bring our best and we will win, play like we did against the Pies, Cats, Bombers or even that the rabble that is the Demons and we are in trouble I reckon

But WP, we should only play like we did against the Eagles shouldn't we! I hope the players have that mind set.......then it will be a comfortable win! :thumbsup

WAT was right again, like always  :bow

Doesn't happen that often YR....just can't wait to get home to watch it.....one more to go..... ;D
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #178 on: June 19, 2013, 01:41:40 AM »

How do you fit him in without taking Jacksons postion? Who drops out; Vlastuin, Ellis, Conca?

Grimes (soon), Knights (later) too.

White. Like the way he's been playing but Tuck is to valuable right now.