Author Topic: Describe how you feel about last nights win and making the grand final.  (Read 1988 times)

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
Re: Describe how you feel about last nights win and making the grand final.
« Reply #30 on: September 25, 2017, 07:13:55 PM »
I'm another young one that hasn't seen any success (don't even remember 2001). For me, I attribute my feelings to be like when I was 13 and had suffered numerous false dawns about finally getting a romp and wondering when and if it'll ever happen. Sure there were a few better attempts than others but that elusive first time just kept getting away from me. Then one day it feels like everything is just falling into place and bam, you've slid in. It's amazing, you've never felt something like this before. Everything is just so warm and the sensation is unreal. Sure you're a little nervous but you're in now and there is nothing but up from here. Now I just hope Richmond perform better than I did

may i ask, did you fire off a couple of balls down the corridor? nothing like kicking to a lead

Think panic merchant ala Houli when under any physical pressure. Sure the kick had nice form but it had no real purpose or aim and perhaps I could have ran a bit further before offloading

sounds like the opposition was flooding
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018