Author Topic: go Blues  (Read 10056 times)

Offline bluey_21

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Road Runner
Re: go Blues
« Reply #105 on: September 02, 2007, 05:29:29 PM »
Game over already  ::). Dees have kicked the first 4 goals.

you sound suprised MT  ;)

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #106 on: September 02, 2007, 05:35:43 PM »
Game over already  ::). Dees have kicked the first 4 goals.

you sound suprised MT  ;)
You would've thought the Blues at least show some subtly  :whistle. They might as well painted 18 witches hats navy blue and scattered them around the 'G. Melbourne could break every record in the book today.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Moi

« Reply #107 on: September 02, 2007, 05:40:11 PM »
Pathetic  :banghead

Offline bluey_21

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Road Runner
« Reply #108 on: September 02, 2007, 06:47:11 PM »
the pressure is going to huge on carlton

they'd be hoping that kreuzer is better than Cotchin otherwise they will be coping poo from us for a while lol

Moi

« Reply #109 on: September 02, 2007, 06:56:56 PM »
Waite kicks a goal and comes off  ::)

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #110 on: September 02, 2007, 07:02:05 PM »

they'd be hoping that kreuzer is better than Cotchin otherwise they will be coping poo from us for a while lol
Be great to turn the tables but if Morton turns out better than Cotchin then they'll give us crap.

I don't really care about them getting first pick as we should get a good kid (Cotchin) at 2 anyway. But to get picks 1 and 3 even though they didn't finish last is a joke. It's just such a massive advantage.

All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Tigermonk

« Reply #111 on: September 02, 2007, 07:07:30 PM »
not really they needs picks 1 & 3 cause they are poo
Carlton is the worst team in the AFL
all there older players are retired or breaking down
next year they will be poo too  ;D

Tigermonk

« Reply #112 on: September 02, 2007, 07:40:11 PM »
its easy to tank

just let the other team flog you in the first quarter
then play your own game of football knowing you will always have control over the contest to lose

stuffing cheating tankers

Offline bluey_21

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Road Runner
« Reply #113 on: September 02, 2007, 07:45:50 PM »

Be great to turn the tables but if Morton turns out better than Cotchin then they'll give us crap.

I don't really care about them getting first pick as we should get a good kid (Cotchin) at 2 anyway. But to get picks 1 and 3 even though they didn't finish last is a joke. It's just such a massive advantage.

i wouldn't be worried, they will just get another softie like Gibbs who can't keep his feet in the goal square  ;D  :lol

Tigermonk

« Reply #114 on: September 02, 2007, 07:52:21 PM »
well take a look at lance big red he struggles to kick 50 metres he lost all that fat & his energy
see them all smiling after a lose just shows me there always been a cheating club
hope they get found out for something like breach the salary cap again & lose there draft picks
maybe one of there players will be phone tapped & caught out saying we were told to tank   :pray  :pray  :pray  :pray

maybe l'm selfish at not getting the picks we deserve that go with our stuffing worthless title the wooden spoon

Offline bluey_21

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Road Runner
« Reply #115 on: September 02, 2007, 08:08:33 PM »
well take a look at lance big red he struggles to kick 50 metres he lost all that fat & his energy
see them all smiling after a lose just shows me there always been a cheating club
hope they get found out for something like breach the salary cap again & lose there draft picks
maybe one of there players will be phone tapped & caught out saying we were told to tank   :pray  :pray  :pray  :pray

maybe l'm selfish at not getting the picks we deserve that go with our effing worthless title the wooden spoon

as i said don't worry, they will just eff up their picks anyway  :thumbsup