Author Topic: Fevola [merged]  (Read 44577 times)

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Fevola [merged]
« on: September 23, 2009, 11:36:20 PM »
I have had about enough of this bloke, why wasn't he charged by the Police for beeing drunken & disorderly, sexual harrassment (against the ladies he apperently touched), he also offered $500 for free drinks to a waitress, there are witnesses and footage of most of what he did on the Brownlow night. Why haven't the Police asked for the evidence???

A 1.3% fine based on his salery, he stuffs up every year, he stuffs up off and on the field and he gets nothing. He is a disgrace and should have been sacked by Carlton or the AFL should have made him undergo counsiling and be regularly tested off and on the ground for alcohol abuse. He sould also be made to attend AA's!!

But hang on it's not Ben Cousins or the RFC.......... Carlton, the AFL and Fevola....... the angels of our great game!!!
« Last Edit: March 02, 2010, 11:47:52 PM by one-eyed »
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
Re: Fevola & Carlton - AFL Angels
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2009, 11:42:03 PM »
Best medicine for Fev would be to show all the available footage to a national audience on the footy show.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2009, 11:44:53 PM »
Best medicine for Fev would be to show all the available footage to a national audience on the footy show.

I don't think so, why would we wan't to embarass the young ladies he was feeling up, or Fev's wife for that matter, the AFL need to take a stance here and they haven't and won't. Weak as p i s s!!
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline tigersalive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2009, 12:40:33 AM »
And is this the place where mountains are made out of molehills and rumours become fact.

The guy behaved like an absolute drunkard, but I challenge you to show me where it is even alleged by the media he was "feeling up" or "touching" the young ladies.  He apparently gave one or two a peck on the cheek, but nothing more than that, nothing that is harassment or sexual assault..

I hate Fev and I hate Carlton but this rumour is getting out of control from the night it was, which was a yobbo off his t@s at the Brownlow and loving the attention and the free booze.

i.e. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWpLKeRYdsk
EAT EM ALIVE!

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2009, 06:28:41 AM »
And is this the place where mountains are made out of molehills and rumours become fact.

The guy behaved like an absolute drunkard, but I challenge you to show me where it is even alleged by the media he was "feeling up" or "touching" the young ladies.  He apparently gave one or two a peck on the cheek, but nothing more than that, nothing that is harassment or sexual assault..

I hate Fev and I hate Carlton but this rumour is getting out of control from the night it was, which was a yobbo off his t@s at the Brownlow and loving the attention and the free booze.

i.e. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWpLKeRYdsk

I agree with you TA but (there's always a but  ;) ) as WAT says - it doesn't paint any different a picture to the message of anti-substance abuse than Ben Cousin's antics did a couple of years ago.  Indeed, Fevola has probably got a longer history than Cousins did yet the AFL continually overlook that.  And if anyone gives me the "booze isn't as bad as drugs line" then I will refute that in advance.  I am staunchly anti-drugs and I like to drink yet in a public behaviour and community responsible way there is no difference - abuse is abuse - and for the AFL to tolerate more episodes of one from one individual than it did from another is just not right.  Double standards at its best.   >:(

Offline tigersalive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2009, 09:21:43 AM »
I won't argue with your personal feelings on how alcohol should be seen, smokey, but you must also take into account general public standards and perceptions where illicit drugs are seen to be an enemy far beyond the realm of alcohol, mostly due to cultural history and political campaigns imo.   So you shouldn't really be saying it's the AFL's sole double standard if you take that line when it's essentially an entire nation's double standard.

I agree that Fev should have handled himself far better but I think these accusations of what Fev did are getting way beyond reality and the result of the night was simply that he ended being a drunk bogan singing some karaoke, kissing another girl on the cheek, and dishing out a bit of what he thought was good hearted niggle towards his peers.   Pure bogan stuff.
EAT EM ALIVE!

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2009, 09:58:01 AM »
I won't argue with your personal feelings on how alcohol should be seen, smokey, but you must also take into account general public standards and perceptions where illicit drugs are seen to be an enemy far beyond the realm of alcohol, mostly due to cultural history and political campaigns imo.   So you shouldn't really be saying it's the AFL's sole double standard if you take that line when it's essentially an entire nation's double standard.

I agree that Fev should have handled himself far better but I think these accusations of what Fev did are getting way beyond reality and the result of the night was simply that he ended being a drunk bogan singing some karaoke, kissing another girl on the cheek, and dishing out a bit of what he thought was good hearted niggle towards his peers.   Pure bogan stuff.

Except that Cousins was never done for taking drugs and his boorish public behaviour was no worse (and certainly less prevalent) than Fevola's.  Indeed, Fevola has publicly disgraced himself with displays of substance abuse twice while at or on official AFL activities!  Cousins never did but he got banned for bringing the game into disrepute.  If Fevola's actions don't qualify for that then I'll go he.  There are clear double standards from the AFL and it is not right.

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2009, 11:10:23 AM »
Agree smokey, people downplay alcohol's impact on society far too much and blow drug use way out of proportion. They should be viewed the same, they are both drugs, both can be abused.

Online Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2009, 11:32:03 AM »
Like it or lump it, Fev gets peoples bums on seats becuase of what he is, both on and off the field.

One absolutely humungous publicity machine drawcard.

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2009, 01:24:06 PM »
Like it or lump it, Fev gets peoples bums on seats becuase of what he is, both on and off the field.

I would argue - no more than Cousins did.  I'm not justifying the behaviour or correctness of either, just the double standards being applied by the AFL.

Online Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2009, 01:47:52 PM »

I would argue - no more than Cousins did.  I'm not justifying the behaviour or correctness of either, just the double standards being applied by the AFL.

I agree, two absolutely huge drawcards to the game that the AFL will not act on unless they belive they absolutely have to.

With Cuz they thought they had to because it involved illegal drugs where with Fev because alcohol is not illegal in itself they will probably not act unless they feel they are backed into a corner. 

Double standards? Absolutely

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2009, 10:08:16 PM »
Pressure point Pressure point Pressure point Pressure point Pressure point Pressure point - I LMAO

Dont think Sir Judd was too impressed ..... :clapping

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2009, 10:29:07 PM »
Pressure point Pressure point Pressure point Pressure point Pressure point Pressure point - I LMAO

:rollin

Fev to Hird - "Don't you think I'm smart enough to talk to you"  :stupid.

I wonder how close Fev was to taking a swing at Hird if James didn't play it cool. Instant fool - just add beer.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2009, 10:32:14 PM »

That part was an absolute pee-er.

Glad he made Judd and himself look like a fool.

Gold!!!
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2009, 10:35:06 PM »
I wonder how close Fev was to taking a swing at Hird if James didn't play it cool.
Dunno about that, he doesn't appear to be a violent drunk, just a complete moron