Author Topic: Dustin Martin [merged]  (Read 876475 times)

dwaino

Re: Dustin Martin [merged]
« Reply #1260 on: January 29, 2013, 03:07:18 PM »
Dwaino -  Where did u get the gif of Chris Judd?

I took it at the Visy Christmas party.

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1261 on: January 29, 2013, 05:18:49 PM »
 :lol
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1262 on: January 30, 2013, 11:47:41 PM »
would love nothing more than to get off his back as you put it.would love nothing more than to let the big"dont argue" do the talking on the football field..But dusty needs to stop giving the world ammunition with which the world passes judgement,rightly or wrongly.

"giving the world ammunition with which the world passes judgement,rightly or wrongly"

Um...sorry, but proof please, evidence..... :huh

This is what I mean, it's all here say, people need to stop judging this bloke on circumstancial eveidence....

The sleeping pills incidence....

Yes we all know about that, it's the circumstancial, unproven crap that has been brought up lately (on this forum and then deleted), that is what I was refeering to..most others got the gist!!!! ;)

But that is what "gave the world ammunition." Don't ask for proof and evidence if you don't want to hear it  :wallywink

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #1263 on: January 31, 2013, 07:44:43 AM »
would love nothing more than to get off his back as you put it.would love nothing more than to let the big"dont argue" do the talking on the football field..But dusty needs to stop giving the world ammunition with which the world passes judgement,rightly or wrongly.

"giving the world ammunition with which the world passes judgement,rightly or wrongly"

This is what I mean, it's all here say, people need to stop judging this bloke on circumstancial eveidence....

Yes we all know about that, it's the circumstancial, unproven crap that has been brought up lately (on this forum and then deleted), that is what I was refeering to..most others got the gist!!!! ;)

But that is what "gave the world ammunition." Don't ask for proof and evidence if you don't want to hear it  :wallywink

Missing my point, yet again. :whistle
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1264 on: January 31, 2013, 10:34:05 AM »

I know what you're trying to say, but you're choosing to ignore where he has proven he has a problem which I would say is giving power to all these rumours.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #1265 on: January 31, 2013, 10:45:41 AM »

I know what you're trying to say, but you're choosing to ignore where he has proven he has a problem which I would say is giving power to all these rumours.

I am not ignoring anything mate, he has had one incident and as you say the rest are unsubstantiated rumours and that is what you are playing on, rumours, nothing but rumours!!!
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #1266 on: February 08, 2013, 11:14:13 PM »
Hopefully tonight is the beginning of Dusty putting his head down and shutting up his critics onfield. Our best on ground.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #1267 on: February 08, 2013, 11:20:48 PM »
Was probably our best, but pretty sloppy with his disposal I thought. Effort was certainly there.

Offline wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
« Reply #1268 on: February 11, 2013, 11:37:25 AM »
Dustin Martin ‏@DustinMartin4

Thanks @adidasAU for the new wheels .. Awesome !!

And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

Offline JVT

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1269 on: February 11, 2013, 12:11:34 PM »
I reckon Dusty is just about sick of all the BS that has been reported this off season, and is about to grab the competition by the scruff. Round 1 cannot come quick enough  :pray

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1270 on: February 11, 2013, 01:10:04 PM »
Now this thread has been bumped inb4 someone posts something that is snipped. WP and OE should keep thread open on their laptops all day.  :whistle

Offline MintOnLamb

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • You have to think anyway, so why not think big? DT
« Reply #1271 on: February 11, 2013, 01:50:56 PM »
Rumours are flying....?

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #1272 on: February 11, 2013, 02:28:40 PM »
Rumours are flying....?
Only the same totally made-up ones from last time and the time before that etc... ::) (not going to post the garbage for legal reasons)  by pathetic tryhard twitter trolls who clearly hate and fear Richmond and even hide behind fake media twitter accounts  ::)  :sleep. The Herald-Sun's Jon Ralph confirmed the rumours were utter rubbish last time so don't give them the time of day.

Move along ppl.; don't feed the twitter trolls and stick to the actual factual footy discussion. 

Offline wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
« Reply #1273 on: February 11, 2013, 02:31:13 PM »
Rumours are flying....?
Only the same totally made-up ones from last time and the time before that etc... ::) (not going to post the garbage for legal reasons)  by pathetic tryhard twitter trolls who clearly hate and fear Richmond and even hide behind fake media twitter accounts  ::)  :sleep. The Herald-Sun's Jon Ralph confirmed the rumours were utter rubbish last time so don't give them the time of day.

Move along ppl.; don't feed the twitter trolls and stick to the actual factual footy discussion.

They have probably been started by Bomber Thompson and James Hird to take the heat off Essendope  ;D
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #1274 on: February 11, 2013, 06:00:21 PM »
 :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead

SNIP

Cannot believe what I've just had to snip talk about stupidity  :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead

Which part of you cannot post any unsubstantiated rumours do people not understand  :banghead :banghead

For the final time you cannot do it as it opens this site up to massive legal trouble

As we've posted in the last couple of week just after Xmas we had to deal with an ex AFL player with regard to something that was posted late last year as well as something that was posted over 2 years ago. It took over a week to sort the mess out and it wasn't pleasant

Fact: Legal people read these sites and contact us when a line is crossed.

I dont' think we are asking for much when ask people not post rumours (unproven) and innuendo on the forum

And yes folks I am angry; bloody angry
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)