Author Topic: Ben Griffiths [merged]  (Read 460436 times)

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Ben Griffiths [merged]
« Reply #750 on: June 10, 2012, 06:52:20 PM »

griff got a game and he hadnt done much you can argue all you like over that but thems the facts.
if we can give big ben a game  give others a go as well especially when we get insipid performances week in week out from players. thats all ive said  arnot was one i wanted them to give a game to. ohanlin has hardly torn it up for weeks on end yet look what happens when they surround him with some decent players and give him a game he performs. elton post astbury dericks   just play em when fit like griffiths they will give a bit.
i have repeatedly said i dont have a problem with them gifting griffiths a game   just that i wish they would do the same with others. but that goes against what people think on here they prefer to see players like vickery stink it up week after week and make the others earn a game at coburg. has anyone seen coburg play bloody hell cotchin would struggle to dominate week after week they are terrible.

fine people dont think he was gifted a game but thats all we arguing here its not worth getting your knickers in a knot ladies. you can keep the attitude of they dont get things wrong at richmond.

just to finish ive also said and asked shouldnt they be giving those who have played well a game as well webberley is one who comes to mind how many times has graham been in the best players the last 6 weeks.  matt white is another  what do all of the players think when they see these blokes never being given a chance.

but why do i bother it seems you lot dont want contemplate the novel idea that just perhaps they have got some things wrong.

im sick to death of hearing the excuse that we dont have options well we bloody do we just choose to persevere with hacks and you lot defend em to the hilt.

You complain about Griffiths being gifted a game because we had no choice, but then want other people to be gifted. Difference is we had an injury therefore no choice. And when griffiths has played his been ok, maybe when Derickx elton or post do something they will get a chance, not likely due to injury becuase we have Miller.

Offline HKTiger

• Premiership Captain
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #751 on: June 10, 2012, 09:47:22 PM »
claw buy yourself a clue and read the article in the link.

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/its-a-game-within-a-game-20120608-201sv.html#ixzz1xLV0sEX0

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Ben Griffiths on TAC CUP Future Stars
« Reply #752 on: July 01, 2012, 01:37:11 PM »
On right now.

Tigermonk

« Reply #753 on: July 02, 2012, 11:09:12 AM »
l'm happy that Griffiths body is holding up to AFL at present & he is giving some value to the club by being out there playing football. As l said before l dont like injured players hanging around the club giving nothing back & then being delisted several years down the track. This pushes us backwards. Why he was not pushed into CHF against Adelaide stumps me. Lets hope he continues to get games into him & a injury free full pre-season.

Online wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
« Reply #754 on: July 02, 2012, 11:24:06 AM »
Good that he's finally getting some games into him and not having any interruptions.

He did a good job on Tippet.
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • They said I could be anything so I became Phil
« Reply #755 on: July 02, 2012, 11:34:31 AM »
Needs to bomb it 70 metres from the kick in more often.

He should be practicing it at training over and over.
hhhaaarrgghhh hhhhaaarrggghhh hhhhaaaarrrggghh
HHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHHAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH

Offline JVT

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #756 on: July 02, 2012, 01:29:17 PM »
Needs to bomb it 70 metres from the kick in more often.

He should be practicing it at training over and over.
He should just line up the big sticks on the kick out I reckon, make our life easy haha!  :cheers

Ruanaidh

« Reply #757 on: July 02, 2012, 05:03:53 PM »
He needs to break away (has good pace) and deliver it past defensive zones. 

gerkin greg

« Reply #758 on: July 02, 2012, 05:22:30 PM »
Watched him during the warm up a few weeks back and he kicks them to the square off a step

Reckon he could kick 80m if he wanted to

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #759 on: July 07, 2012, 09:26:14 PM »
Great another injury  :-\. Let's hope it isn't a bad one  :pray. Dimma doesn't think it's too bad so let's hope he is right.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

10 FLAGS

« Reply #760 on: July 07, 2012, 09:45:33 PM »
His been travelling pretty well too. Like alot of his handball work as well lately. Developing really well. Hopefully the injury aint to bad.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #761 on: July 07, 2012, 09:54:41 PM »
Using Griffs' ability to bang it almost to the centre circles from the full-back kick-in is a handy weapon provided we use it sparingly so opposition sides aren't prepared for it. Worked a treat again today.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline Balmyarmy

• Future Richmond star
« Reply #762 on: July 07, 2012, 10:13:43 PM »
He said on twitter its all good. The club were just being cautious which is good.

Offline jordie2tivendale

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #763 on: July 07, 2012, 10:32:11 PM »
Love the fella  will be a weapon  when he truly clicks

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #764 on: July 07, 2012, 10:34:31 PM »
Using Griffs' ability to bang it almost to the centre circles from the full-back kick-in is a handy weapon provided we use it sparingly so opposition sides aren't prepared for it. Worked a treat again today.

Pity Edwards didn't run another ten metres and break the record of Dusty's goal against Hawthorn.