Author Topic: Ben Griffiths [merged]  (Read 459201 times)

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: Ben Griffiths eyes round 1 ........ (RFC)
« Reply #810 on: January 17, 2013, 08:45:48 AM »
Go Griff! Good luck mate, get in that forward line!
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

gerkin greg

« Reply #811 on: January 17, 2013, 09:04:28 AM »
Has this guy taken any scalps in the back line?

All i've seen from him is his monster kick.

I'm not sure if he's a defender's ahole

Needs to take more marks too, i'm not buying the hype  ;D

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • They said I could be anything so I became Phil
« Reply #812 on: January 17, 2013, 10:32:57 AM »
He's a forward
hhhaaarrgghhh hhhhaaarrggghhh hhhhaaaarrrggghh
HHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHHAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #813 on: January 17, 2013, 11:04:47 AM »

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:

Offline Danog

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #814 on: January 17, 2013, 12:00:58 PM »

Did very well against the Saints.

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #815 on: January 17, 2013, 12:03:31 PM »

Didnt he do well against the Saints. One game doesn't make a player but its a start

Offline taztiger4

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Shovelheads - Keeping hipsters off Harley's
« Reply #816 on: January 17, 2013, 12:12:44 PM »
He's a forward

I would suggest that the Footy Dept has probably a combined total of what say 150 years experience @ the top level , they would know where Griff is best suited I reckon :)

Rampstar

« Reply #817 on: January 17, 2013, 12:36:20 PM »

This is beautiful work from the cucumber. Your work in here lately has been a joy to watch. Keep up the good work. You will soon be inducted into OER's Trolling Hall of Fame!  :clapping

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #818 on: January 17, 2013, 01:24:36 PM »
Fingers crossed. He's a big piece of the puzzle..
Agreed.  Top 4 almost impossible without a fit Ben Griffiths! If he plays 22 we will make the eight!
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #819 on: January 17, 2013, 04:11:50 PM »
He's a forward

I would suggest that the Footy Dept has probably a combined total of what say 150 years experience @ the top level , they would know where Griff is best suited I reckon :)

Like they did with Richo???? :whistle......Deledio too for that matter until last year?

"Rucks:

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #820 on: January 17, 2013, 04:37:38 PM »
He's a forward

Like they did with Richo???? :whistle......Deledio too for that matter until last year?

What when he played on the wing? He was a monster on the wing, not coaching fault he got unjured. Deledio also couldn't handle being the man people go to in the centre, now he doesn't have to worry about it.

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • They said I could be anything so I became Phil
« Reply #821 on: January 17, 2013, 04:50:27 PM »
Plodde... Errmmm gun :D
hhhaaarrgghhh hhhhaaarrggghhh hhhhaaaarrrggghh
HHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHHAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #822 on: January 17, 2013, 05:34:33 PM »
He's a forward

What when he played on the wing? He was a monster on the wing, not coaching fault he got unjured. Deledio also couldn't handle being the man people go to in the centre, now he doesn't have to worry about it.

Yep you said it, so why did it take all of Richo's career for them to realise where he played best, 150 years of experience couldn't figure that out earlier?????

Can't understand your logic behind your Deledio comment or even what you mean.. :huh

"Rucks:

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #823 on: January 17, 2013, 07:54:31 PM »
He's a forward

Yep you said it, so why did it take all of Richo's career for them to realise where he played best, 150 years of experience couldn't figure that out earlier?????

Can't understand your logic behind your Deledio comment or even what you mean.. :huh

Possibly because when Lids first went into the midfield there was no Cotchin therefore he attracted the best tagged and struggled - this obviously now isn't relevant as we have Cotch, Dusty etc and they cannot tag them all which takes pressure of Lids time in the midfield
It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #824 on: January 17, 2013, 08:21:07 PM »
He's a forward

Possibly because when Lids first went into the midfield there was no Cotchin therefore he attracted the best tagged and struggled - this obviously now isn't relevant as we have Cotch, Dusty etc and they cannot tag them all which takes pressure of Lids time in the midfield

I also think Lids has improved immensely as well!

"Rucks: