Author Topic: Matt Dea [merged]  (Read 150071 times)

Dubstep Dookie

Re: Matt Dea [merged]
« Reply #330 on: August 22, 2011, 07:18:53 PM »
Mate, I was there cheering every goal, were you ????????

You were there, I was not far from you. To my right. Were you cheering every goal on? Who knows. Who bloody cares.

Perhaps though you should CTFO with your post-match 'critiques'.

They are extreme and based on what one could only be left to deduce as your own insecurities, or fear of failure. Perhaps you were hurt by someone in the past involved with the club.  :help

Stop embarrassing yourself mate, it's lame.

Jackstar is back again

« Reply #331 on: August 22, 2011, 07:21:24 PM »
Oh dear

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #332 on: August 22, 2011, 07:22:18 PM »

Offline DCrane

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Belle, Richmond PR manager
« Reply #333 on: August 22, 2011, 07:31:34 PM »
Why are people saying Jackstar's opinions are extreme?
All he is saying is that Dea looks crap and is not in our top 30 players. Jackstar is right on this one.
"But he is an experiment" everyone says. The irish blokes going around on AFL look like better prospects than Dea.

lmao at how any opinion that is not 'mainstream' or part of a '5 year plan' is considered extreme.

Offline DCrane

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #334 on: August 22, 2011, 07:38:44 PM »
To all the people who are saying that 'it takes time' or 'we need to pump games into him'- I ask you this-

How many games does Matt Dea need to play before he is allowed to and/or supposed to kick the football?

How many games have Hawthorn won this year by flipping a mini handball off to their fellow defenders?

I'll answer the second one for you- The answer is none, their defenders trust each other to kick it accurately to position.

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #335 on: August 22, 2011, 07:43:04 PM »
Why are people saying Jackstar's opinions are extreme?
All he is saying is that Dea looks crap and is not in our top 30 players. Jackstar is right on this one.
"But he is an experiment" everyone says. The irish blokes going around on AFL look like better prospects than Dea.

lmao at how any opinion that is not 'mainstream' or part of a '5 year plan' is considered extreme.

Lmao at you nubile. You seriously wouldnt know which end of your torso to put on the can. Ever heard of developing players? Dea is an experiment. Hes played eff all games, and comes from an elite basketball background. Why don't you convince us why you think our Irish guys were better placed for a game this round? Quantify it based on what you have seen.

Jackstar blows because people who have an open mind and have been around here for long enough notice the bigger picture and the continual context of JS's opinions.

Damaged goods.

Jackstar is back again

« Reply #336 on: August 22, 2011, 07:46:51 PM »
Yep.and we are the worst performed Melbourne based team in the afl for the past 20 years.there is a reason for that.too many yes men and backslappers at punt road.FACT

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #337 on: August 22, 2011, 07:50:19 PM »
I love a good backslapper

Jackstar is back again

« Reply #338 on: August 22, 2011, 07:50:53 PM »
We gave Adam Pattison time.we have wasted so much time on players with zero ability it's laughable

Offline DCrane

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #339 on: August 22, 2011, 07:52:15 PM »
Lmao at you nubile. You seriously wouldnt know which end of your torso to put on the can. Ever heard of developing players? Dea is an experiment. Hes played eff all games, and comes from an elite basketball background. Why don't you convince us why you think our Irish guys were better placed for a game this round? Quantify it based on what you have seen.

Jackstar blows because people who have an open mind and have been around here for long enough notice the bigger picture and the continual context of JS's opinions.

Damaged goods.

Why the personal attack on me?
Is it because I am defending Jackstar?
Or because I am bagging Dea?

I meant Irish players in general, I didn't say anything about the Tigers paddys.
Yes I have heard of developing players Dubstep, now can you please answer my question;

How many games will Matt Dea have to play before he is required to have the responsibility of kicking a football?
15?
20?

How long are we going to develop (ie: carry) him for?

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #340 on: August 22, 2011, 07:53:54 PM »
Yeah how dare we carry him for more than 3 games.

Harden up.

Jackstar is back again

« Reply #341 on: August 22, 2011, 07:55:13 PM »
While other clubs produce first year players that have 26 possessions and kick 4 goals in the first game .this bloke us too scared to kick.now that's elite football

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #342 on: August 22, 2011, 07:55:34 PM »
I love a good backslapper

Back-slapper or Sack-bapper?

Offline DCrane

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #343 on: August 22, 2011, 07:56:59 PM »
Yeah how dare we carry him for more than 3 games.

Harden up.

How many should we carry him for DD?

Sorry for not cracking a stiffy over the 3 good things he did against the swans, I suppose I'm not a very good richmond supporter am i?

Jackstar is back again

« Reply #344 on: August 22, 2011, 07:57:21 PM »
Well they dropped Post on three occasions this year after 1 game.you blokes should harden up.although bit hard when your permanently limp!! Lol