Author Topic: Hardwick won't nominate individuals flying this preseason (Herald-Sun)  (Read 5727 times)

Moi

Re: Hardwick won't nominate individuals flying this preseason (Herald-Sun)
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2009, 12:29:38 PM »
With all due respect Hardwicks career as Richmond coach will not come down to whether or not we win against Carlton in R1.
Well, who said it would
Are you saying now by that that we can't win?
So you're backing away lol

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2009, 01:36:32 PM »
and some of you doubted Harwdwick in preference for that softie Rawlings ;D

This guy is just what we needed.

I believe we are on the money with this bloke
Yeah, great bloke, he's got nothing nice to say about our players
Great coach  :rollin

Wow, I really have to say that I don't think I have read so many stupid posts in one thread as I have read of yours. The club is moving forward, finally doing the right thing in the pre-season and people like you still bag us and the Coach.
Hardwick is doing the right thing at the moment, he hasn't coached a game and you still wan't to bag him.... :banghead. I also noticed in one of your posts that you said we should beat the depleted Carlton side round one...... Judd is out mate thats it, why are they more depleted than us??? We have just turned over more players than anyone since the inception of the draft, don't you think we are a little more depleted?????
Please get at the front of the line next time when they are handing out common sense!!!
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Moi

« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2009, 01:50:12 PM »

Wow, I really have to say that I don't think I have read so many stupid posts in one thread as I have read of yours. The club is moving forward, finally doing the right thing in the pre-season and people like you still bag us and the Coach.
Hardwick is doing the right thing at the moment, he hasn't coached a game and you still wan't to bag him.... :banghead. I also noticed in one of your posts that you said we should beat the depleted Carlton side round one...... Judd is out mate thats it, why are they more depleted than us??? We have just turned over more players than anyone since the inception of the draft, don't you think we are a little more depleted?????
Please get at the front of the line next time when they are handing out common sense!!!

So because I disagree with you it's stupid is it?
I don't know if he'll be a great coach, and especially on his statements in the paper.  Oh, we're not going to comment on individuals lol.  Give me a break.  Some people might want to see how they're progressing before they go out and buy a membership.  Do you think members are entitled to know what's happening with individual players or not?
I've been through enough disappointments at Richmond ever to get my hopes up any more, so when he comes out and does something, other than get a list a little bit more promising than previous coaches have had.  So he should do well with the resources he'll now be getting to back him up, unlike others.  And I expect success and he better deliver it, otherwise he'll end up the same as other coaches with the wonderful supporters on here backstabbing him after a couple of losses.
You should know how this board works by now.

Where do you get off telling people they can't have opinions?
I'll have an opinion whether you like it or not
And I've supported this club just as much if not more than you will ever do
I suppose you were one of the ones who bagged Wallace all the way through his tenure
If you were, you have a real nerve telling me what to do

Get off your high horse, mate, and let people have their own opinions without you telling us what we should or shouldn't be saying.

And remember never to bag anyone or anything because I'll be watching

You're pathetic  ::)

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2009, 02:13:42 PM »
I have just spent a very amusing hour re-reading the threads on here in the lead up to the coaching appointment.  Funny thing I found was that only one poster on this whole forum stated that they wanted Rawlings - GoRicho12 - who put up a quite spirited defence for a period.  I read over a dozen different threads including a couple of polls and yep, only one poster stated (and voted for) "I want Rawlings".  Many commented that he was doing his chances no harm with his conduct or that he was showing attributes that might be worthwhile in a senior coach but only one stated that he wanted Rawlings for coach.  And guess who got the most votes (by nearly double the nearest other candidate) in a poll from the last 4 left in the race?  Yep, you guessed it - D. Hardwick.  So for those who feel the need to stand up and beat your collective chests about who was wanting who - how about you just direct your senseless dribble filled posts in a PM to GoRicho12 and leave the rest of us to read and debate topics that at least have some modicum of relevance.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2009, 02:15:44 PM »
First off you have proved my point again with another stupid post!! Stop living in the past, we have all heard the promises as well pal, the ones that amounted to nothing and we are over it so move on. This is a new era with complete different players, coach, staff and just about everything else, so get over your broken promises of the past.

Where may I ask did I tell people they can't have opinions, if you can read go back to my post and quote where I said that...... you won't find it!! Another thing.... mate..... I am sure you will not find one person on this site that could say I was anything other than 100% behind Wallace so go find one of my posts that says otherwise and get your facts right.

Who is pathetic.... YOU.... be watching will you..... watch the other posters that agree you are a fool!!!!!!

Again... get in that line!!
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Moi

« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2009, 02:46:39 PM »
First off you have proved my point again with another stupid post!! Stop living in the past, we have all heard the promises as well pal, the ones that amounted to nothing and we are over it so move on. This is a new era with complete different players, coach, staff and just about everything else, so get over your broken promises of the past.

Where may I ask did I tell people they can't have opinions, if you can read go back to my post and quote where I said that...... you won't find it!! Another thing.... mate..... I am sure you will not find one person on this site that could say I was anything other than 100% behind Wallace so go find one of my posts that says otherwise and get your facts right.

Who is pathetic.... YOU.... be watching will you..... watch the other posters that agree you are a fool!!!!!!

You did it again, what a holier than thou prick you are!
I have an opinion that says wait until a ball is bounced before you jump in saying everything is wonderful  ::)
It ain't wonderful and I've seen people on here get excited only to be one week into a season after a loss and all is doom again.
At least I supported Wallace, supported my club, and will again.
And I got criticised for doing that, if you remember
So now I'm being a bit cautious, and because I am, I'm living in the past and bagging the club?
Well you just can't win on this board.

Sorry, I don't have rose-coloured glasses like you
They have to earn my respect.
If I bag Hardwick this season it will be because he's earned it
He'll get praise if he earns it too.
I'm not someone like some on here who actually wanted us to lose last year to prove a point
Time for action, not empty promises and saying I won't comment on players FFS, well maybe I want to hear how they're going and plenty of others do as well,.
He may have conned you and Daniel, but I actually want some results this year
And that's not necessarily winning, but incremental improvements
I don't expect us to win more than a handful of games and if that's too negative for you, WGAF  It's realistic IMO
But I do expect improvement in the way we play at a minimum
I want to see something, but I haven't seen it yet.
We should beat Carlton with their outs, that's just fact. 
They're a young, up and coming team the same as us, but they'll be missing players and we should win - that's just logic isn't it?

But as far as I'm concerned, until we play a game, he's no better than Harvey
And how anyone can say he's our best since Hafey is just in la la land lol
I always thought you were a nice person, WA Tiger
Always let people have their say
I never thought of you as this egomaniac trying to tell people what they should and shouldn't post.
Enjoy the season
I'm going on holiday again!

Ramps

« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2009, 03:06:48 PM »
I am not in la la land  ;D

Offline tiger till i die

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2009, 03:07:43 PM »
okay none of you guys can say he is GREAT and none of you can say he is Crap!! u know why??? well ill let u in on a little secret ..... the season HASENT STARTED YET !!! who knows we could be wooden spooners or we can show great promise next season its all a matter of time ...

no disrespect to any of you guys of course   :bow

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #23 on: December 28, 2009, 03:56:01 PM »

You did it again, what a holier than thou prick you are!
I have an opinion that says wait until a ball is bounced before you jump in saying everything is wonderful  ::)
It ain't wonderful and I've seen people on here get excited only to be one week into a season after a loss and all is doom again.
At least I supported Wallace, supported my club, and will again.
And I got criticised for doing that, if you remember
So now I'm being a bit cautious, and because I am, I'm living in the past and bagging the club?
Well you just can't win on this board.

Sorry, I don't have rose-coloured glasses like you
They have to earn my respect.
If I bag Hardwick this season it will be because he's earned it
He'll get praise if he earns it too.
I'm not someone like some on here who actually wanted us to lose last year to prove a point
Time for action, not empty promises and saying I won't comment on players FFS, well maybe I want to hear how they're going and plenty of others do as well,.
He may have conned you and Daniel, but I actually want some results this year
And that's not necessarily winning, but incremental improvements
I don't expect us to win more than a handful of games and if that's too negative for you, WGAF  It's realistic IMO
But I do expect improvement in the way we play at a minimum
I want to see something, but I haven't seen it yet.
We should beat Carlton with their outs, that's just fact. 
They're a young, up and coming team the same as us, but they'll be missing players and we should win - that's just logic isn't it?

But as far as I'm concerned, until we play a game, he's no better than Harvey
And how anyone can say he's our best since Hafey is just in la la land lol
I always thought you were a nice person, WA Tiger
Always let people have their say
I never thought of you as this egomaniac trying to tell people what they should and shouldn't post.
Enjoy the season
I'm going on holiday again!

MOi again please go on holidays and come back in 12 months time.

WA is 100% correct in his assessment of Hardwick, thus far.

Wallace was one of the biggest idiots who put us in this mess and Hardwick in 2 months has done more than that fool did in 5 years.

If you want to see who is training get off your arse and head down to Punt Road and see for yourself. Why on earth do you want a coach applauding the players for a record time trial around the tan in mid December. The prize is not statements made by coach or staff the prize is in season proper and i would rather the players do the talking on field.

We supporters have put up with useless statements by staff and coach for far too long and i dont know about you i would rather hear nothing but see results with my own eyes.

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline bojangles17

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Platinum member 33 years
« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2009, 05:09:58 PM »

you just proved you have no idea.

Cats obviously feel there players are useless too. Balme said the same thing about the Cats. Premiership team has no idea too. :clapping

every year i hear about how good this person is doing and how good that person is doing, well guess what we are still no where and still end up not playing finals.

IMO this is what we need. No sugar coating, no pats on the back because you have done well in December. Talk is cheap i would rather coach let the players do the talking on the field
You idiot, that's Hardwick-speak for no-one is any good
And you took it as a great strategy haha

that's funny as I read it is no-one is excelling any more or less than the group is expected in terms of prepararation"...talk is VERY small at this time of year....I have a feeling DH likes to keep it that way....and that is F I N E  :thumbsup
RFC 1885, Often Imitated, Never Equalled

Online Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2009, 09:01:54 PM »
What's all this talk about judging him after one game?  C'mon we're tiger fans we should give him at least three games

Ox

« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2009, 09:11:49 PM »

Seriously WA Tiger - why would u give a fLIck about what this minority of genetalia-challenged posters say. ?  :sleep

Moi

« Reply #27 on: December 28, 2009, 09:27:37 PM »

Seriously WA Tiger - why would u give a fLIck about what this minority of genetalia-challenged posters say. ?  :sleep

Thanks!

Ox

« Reply #28 on: December 28, 2009, 09:40:43 PM »
not u,idiot!lol