Author Topic: Tigers vs Collingwood @ Princes Park, Friday 4pm [merged]  (Read 23915 times)

TigerTimeII

Re: Tigers vs Collingwood @ Princes Park, Friday 4pm [merged]
« Reply #255 on: March 12, 2010, 10:07:13 AM »
was at the game yesterday, sure we got beaten but with th eteam we had out their i wasnt that unhappy
polak rance white sanchez collins gus wont make it
roberts and taylor could be anything, they have x factor and could become freaks
happy with nason and farmer is very impressive

anyway i reckon th eumpires and the scoreboard flattered the pies but that my opinion

what i found funny after the game, is listening to sen on my way home, the tossbag journo covering the game was asked by dernie
how dustin martin went lol.... he replied that dustin martin had a game he would rather forget lol that he hardly touched the pill.  well he had zero stats u moron , as we know he never played, my niece was having photos with him 2 minutes b4 the first bounce with hislop riewoldt and connors.  fricken morons , sen that is

you attended the game and you concluded

Nason - "very impressive"
Collins - "wont make it"

???  ???

nason showed a bit, collins was lost, even a rfc water boy i was talking to said colllins was shocking and looked lost. he was not good at all

TigerTimeII

Re: Tigers vs Collingwood @ Princes Park, Friday 4pm [merged]
« Reply #256 on: March 12, 2010, 10:10:20 AM »
50. Relton
always looked like kicking the goal in the last 1/4. was Richo-like from 55/60 meters out. should play on a forward flank R1. good draft pick.

48 Grimes
good size about him. nice long term key defender option FB/CHB. I wanted Bradshaw but understand why we went for this kid. Hope plays well for Coburg this year.

45 Hicks / 47 Nason
both had shocking misses running into goal from 20 meters out at full speed. Nason in 4th q, Hicks in 1st.
Hicks is very, very fast.

44 Taylor
was playing on a forward flank and presented strongly. Looks like a footballer and quite tall which is great. his pick up was the best part of the game by a mile.

43 Dea
looks like a very strong young man. big body on him

37 Post
too much class for Cloke IMO. was on top of him. also got to other contests and punched well. good footballer.

35 White
did some good things, get a fair bit of the ball, much of it in the middle rather than backline. Sadly does bit bit of bad things also. foot soilder / plodder.

34 Browne / 25 Graham
Graham has a body like superman. Shame he is not much good.

29 Vickery
Looked like a real key forward target, dispite his team hardly getting the ball into the forward line. Massive upgrade to Polak / Rance as a full forward.

24 Collins
I thought he played well. fluid, uses it well.

23 Jackson
I overheard Collingwood fans praising Jacko. He has his faults still but is a big unit and wins hard ball. Must be in best 22. Big strong body. As close to a battering ram as we have, did a good job as captian.

18 Rance
did not play well but i doubt he has played as a CHF much. I think people are being harsh on him. still only 20 y 4 month old. Not every key defender in the AFL was a superstar at this age.

16 McGuane / 2 Thursfield
few bad kicks out of the backline, some very good ones also for McGaune. I thought Thursfeild was very good. his abilty to punch from behind when the FF is leading is impressive. In our best side easy.

* Polak, McMahon not good enough

nason missed an easy goal, but didn wonderfully well to win that ball yet snuffed the kick so what, he beat a bloke 2 times bigger to win that ball .. collins u say was ok, pigs arse i bet nason will play more games than collins thi syr