Author Topic: Seen Enough  (Read 7109 times)

Offline 3rogerd

• Premiership Captain
Re: Seen Enough
« Reply #45 on: March 26, 2010, 08:06:03 PM »
 :whistle :thumbsup :lol

Tigermonk

« Reply #46 on: March 26, 2010, 08:14:47 PM »
McMahon  :rollin  he be playing next week  ;D

jackstar is back again

« Reply #47 on: March 26, 2010, 08:29:37 PM »
McMahon  :rollin  he be playing next week  ;D

Probably has too, cant have Edwards down there :banghead

TigerTimeII

« Reply #48 on: March 26, 2010, 09:13:45 PM »
edwards wasnt that bad, much worse than him out there

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #49 on: March 26, 2010, 09:51:30 PM »
Edwards was not our worst last night.

The most embarassing performance for me came from Simmonds.
Too slow.
Can't kick.
His possies by foot either were too long or fell short and when he handballed from 2 or 3 metres away he handballed at his teamates head when we were in the clear rather than somewhere where his teamate could get it. Guy knows karate and milks venomous serpents yet is pacified and shows no aggression whatsoever on the field.

I thought Moore was woeful too and McGuane is really starting to let me down.
Richie to me is trade legitimate trade bait.
Jacko can boot the thing 70 metres yet tries to pinpoint a 35 metre pass or like a rabbit in the headlights gets lost by getting run down or wanting a quarter to use the ball.
But for me Simmonds was the worst for me.

The upside Simmonds will retire at seasons end.
The kids I thought for the best part was great.
Nason is a real find. Just keeps on buttering up and is relishing his AFL chance.
Martin got better as the game got older.
Roberts gave a huge tackle on the Carlton back at the PRE of the stadium. Had some nice touches.

It's all about consistency. Yesterday we had a couple of 10-15 minute periods where we played spurt football and kicked a few goals in a row. Eventually we can raise that to a quarter then a half then a full four quarters but we are still so far off that and their will be some more culling at the end of the year.

Sitting in the members I still could not believe there was some clown behind me at the 15 minute mark of the first quarter telling me that he has high standards and that Hardwick broke his promise to him and that the game style he has instilled is worse than Wallet's and that he may have still been coaching the club and if anyone thinks otherwise they have low standards :wallywink

jackstar is back again

« Reply #50 on: March 26, 2010, 10:06:01 PM »

He was bad

Offline smasha

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #51 on: March 27, 2010, 12:09:45 AM »
I'm pretty sure McGuane is already signed with us.

YEP
3 X $450,000 ::)

Dont know what worse. Jordy at $330,000 or McGaune at $450,000
Neither can play.

i just can't believe that... Getting payed more than someone like Sam Gilbert from the Saints or any number of  better defenders.

Can assure you that is correct

sorry but unless i can get it confirmed, this seems OTT ridiculous

Well I will confirm it for you.
Was out of contract after last year, held Richmond to "'ransom ""for 3 year deal,as Gold Coast were very interested.
Dont forget we have to pay over 92% of the salary cap, so these duds are getting well overpaid.

no disrespect perhaps you are correct but i'll need to get this confirmed from a 2nd party, this seems a grossly negligent decison, so much so that I just cant believe even richmond would be this stupid

HOLD ON.
There are worse decisions been made.
How much of Schulz salary are we paying this year??????? :banghead
And McMahon will be the highest paid VFL player in the history of VFL this year. :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead

:cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers  :cheers That's what they were doing last night after another loss.

Sorry ,I'm peeed but Richmond supporters in their old age can be excused for that not the players(older players who should be setting an example) :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead.

Good on the kids. :thumbsup

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #52 on: March 27, 2010, 12:53:20 AM »

He was bad

:clapping :clapping :clapping The mark he dropped in the last qtr that led to O'Helpme's shot on goal after the siren was amazing, capped his night off. If anyone honestly says he wasn't our worst or the worst in the AFL is on crack, IMO. ;D
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline smasha

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #53 on: March 27, 2010, 02:38:08 AM »
Chris the urger was our worst.

jackstar is back again

« Reply #54 on: March 27, 2010, 07:34:36 AM »
Chris the urger was our worst.

Did he play ? ::)

Tigermonk

« Reply #55 on: March 27, 2010, 03:44:10 PM »
Chris Newman was the worst for me.

No example set by the captain & his thinking & disposal are shocking

may well not have him out there if he going to come out of the backline & kick the ball back into the corridor to a 1 on 2 against contest  :banghead

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #56 on: March 27, 2010, 09:20:18 PM »

Too slow.
Can't kick.
His possies by foot either were too long or fell short and when he handballed from 2 or 3 metres away he handballed at his teamates head when we were in the clear rather than somewhere where his teamate could get it. Guy knows karate and milks venomous serpents yet is pacified and shows no aggression whatsoever on the field.
well, he only had 3 kicks..., his efficiency was a bit low, 44%.  He got 19 hit outs which was on par with the two Carlton cretins, 6 less than Kruezer and one more than Warnock.  You can't question his aggression he had some prick hanging off of him at all night and he got into a blue which he won against one of the other rucks who tried to rough him up, put him right in his place.  The problem was, he had two rucks rotating against him all night and he was getting worn down.  Vickery didn't figure it out on the night, he will learn.  In the mean time, get Browne fit or get the other big bastard in there.  Simmonds needs a hand.
Lots of people name their swords......

jackstar is back again

« Reply #57 on: March 27, 2010, 09:24:13 PM »

Too slow.
Can't kick.
well, he only had 3 kicks..., his efficiency was a bit low, 44%.  He got 19 hit outs which was on par with the two Carlton cretins, 6 less than Kruezer and one more than Warnock.  You can't question his aggression he had some prick hanging off of him at all night and he got into a blue which he won against one of the other rucks who tried to rough him up, put him right in his place.  The problem was, he had two rucks rotating against him all night and he was getting worn down.  Vickery didn't figure it out on the night, he will learn.  In the mean time, get Browne fit or get the other big bastard in there.  Simmonds needs a hand.

100% Correct :thumbsup

Offline Fishfinger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • You can't put brains in an idiot
« Reply #58 on: March 27, 2010, 09:25:53 PM »

And McMahon will be the highest paid VFL player in the history of VFL this year.
Nah, Nick Holland was on $600,000 in the last year of his back-ended contract which he spent at Box Hill.
It's 50 of one and half a dozen of the other - Don Scott

Offline eliminator

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #59 on: March 28, 2010, 09:48:57 AM »
The more experienced players have to stand up. Newman needs to get far more of the ball. Needs to impose himself. The midfield needs to get more of the ball. Goal kicking has to improve. That miss by Jackson was disgraceful