Author Topic: Team for Round 3  (Read 7067 times)

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
Re: Team for Round 3
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2010, 07:06:49 PM »
It doesnt seem to make any sense does it MT? The only thing I can think of is that Polak has something he needs to work on first, which I suppose begs the question as to why promote him?  Perhaps he has less to work on than any one else on the rookie list, in Hardwicks eyes?
We had Polly training as a key forward all summer and used him up there for the practice matches so it must have been the plan to have him at FF come round 1 from the start. How much time does a player get to work on things? He struggled in the practice matches so that explains why he is not in the side but then the next question is why then  promote him just prior to round 1. As you say al it just doesn't make sense.  
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline Ekto

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2010, 07:11:10 PM »
how on earth do Rance and White get games ? :banghead :banghead :banghead
Because people who know about football and footballers selected the side.

As opposed to the crap that you dish up with your every post which is obviously based on your skill level, or should I say - demonstrated lack of skill.

jackstar is back again

« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2010, 07:20:33 PM »

As opposed to the crap that you dish up with your every post which is obviously based on your skill level, or should I say - demonstrated lack of skill.

Mate, I watched these 2 clowns play last weekend, hardly in form ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::).
And my skill level is high, unlike an internet nuffer like youself,  :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :wallywink

Offline Ekto

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2010, 07:26:09 PM »

Mate, I watched these 2 clowns play last weekend, hardly in form ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::).
And my skill level is high, unlike an internet nuffer like youself,  :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :wallywink

But a previous post told us that you left at half time because you would rather watch suburban footy?????

Its obviously not only me that doubts your credibility.

jackstar is back again

« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2010, 07:31:08 PM »

But a previous post told us that you left at half time because you would rather watch suburban footy?????

Mate, can get a good idea watching half a game , than you would get watching a complete season :lol ::)

jackstar is back again

« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2010, 07:32:23 PM »
It doesnt seem to make any sense does it MT? The only thing I can think of is that Polak has something he needs to work on first, which I suppose begs the question as to why promote him?  Perhaps he has less to work on than any one else on the rookie list, in Hardwicks eyes?
We had Polly training as a key forward all summer and used him up there for the practice matches so it must have been the plan to have him at FF come round 1 from the start. How much time does a player get to work on things? He struggled in the practice matches so that explains why he is not in the side but then the next question is why then  promote him just prior to round 1. As you say al it just doesn't make sense.  

Doesn make sense at all,

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2010, 07:32:46 PM »

He's verified his own credibility. Isn't that enough?  :lol

jackstar is back again

« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2010, 07:38:34 PM »
Infamy, do you actually go to the football?
All you do is slag me .
You dont seem you to know anything on how the game is played, match up , zones, kick ins etc..
Rance has been terrible all pre season, white likewise, and they both get games this week.
Wouldnt have dropped Hislop to bring in the likes White and Rance :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead

Offline MADTIGER2010

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #23 on: April 08, 2010, 07:44:06 PM »
How long is Thursty out? Hopefully only 1 week

Offline Ekto

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #24 on: April 08, 2010, 08:07:54 PM »

Rance has been terrible all pre season, white likewise, and they both get games this week.
Wouldnt have dropped Hislop to bring in the likes White and Rance :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead

Your opinion is obviously different to the QUALIFIED coach at Richmond - Damien Hardwick - and his selection committee.

These football experts have real credibility for two reasons - firstly they are AFL coaches and selectors - secondly, because they don't have INTERNET NUFF-NUFFS like you - and me - in a position at the club.

Get with the program jackwasneverastar or get off altogether.

The QUALIFIED STAFF at Richmond and every other club live and die by their actions - gooses like you just crap on with negative nonsense ad-nauseum. Gooses is correct because Geese have more brains.

You've got to stop banging your head against the brick wall....the effect is really starting to show up on this forum.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2010, 08:09:51 PM »
WHY?!  He plays his best footy when he's attacking!

Because at pre-match last week the assistant coach who spoke said that when Polo got back int he side it was likely to be across half back  ;D
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Ekto

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2010, 08:12:02 PM »

And Jack, don't call me mate, because you will never be one and that is a privilege I reserve for people with character and resilience in the face of adversity.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #27 on: April 08, 2010, 08:18:15 PM »
WHY?!  He plays his best footy when he's attacking!

Because at pre-match last week the assistant coach who spoke said that when Polo got back int he side it was likely to be across half back  ;D

And that is the only position he should play in.
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #28 on: April 08, 2010, 08:20:00 PM »
Just on the team when you see this:

C: Dustin Martin, Brett Deledio, Trent Cotchin

It's hard not to think things in relation to our mid-fielders isn't all doom & gloom

:gotigers
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Gigantor

« Reply #29 on: April 08, 2010, 08:22:16 PM »
ekto dont be so hard mate.....i know jack is a leviathon in here and gets a little passioante...but he bleeds black and yelolw as you do