Author Topic: Team for Round 3  (Read 7062 times)

jackstar is back again

Re: Team for Round 3
« Reply #30 on: April 08, 2010, 08:31:10 PM »
ekto dont be so hard mate.....i know jack is a leviathon in here and gets a little passioante...but he bleeds black and yelolw as you do

Actually went to the Red Cross on Wednesday to donate blood and sorry to report its Red.

Offline Ekto

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #31 on: April 08, 2010, 08:35:04 PM »
ekto dont be so hard mate.....i know jack is a leviathon in here and gets a little passioante...but he bleeds black and yelolw as you do
then why doesn't he or she behave like a responsible person who bleeds yellow and black?

We all feel the pain about every aspect of where the Mighty Tigers are at the moment. But we are all not as bitter as this self-confessed expert. And we all know what an ex-spurt is don't we.

jackstar is back again

« Reply #32 on: April 08, 2010, 08:41:13 PM »
then why doesn't he or she behave like a responsible person who bleeds yellow and black?

We all feel the pain about every aspect of where the Mighty Tigers are at the moment. But we are all not as bitter as this self-confessed expert. And we all know what an ex-spurt is don't we.

Hello, we have been at the same place for a long long  long time. ::) As Benny Gale said, a failure
Not my fault we have seen coaches and players come and go that simply couldnt cut it. :banghead
Am not bitter at all, all I am doing is highlighting the problems we have in my opinion, after , its an intenet forum , not an appreciation society

Offline Danog

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #33 on: April 08, 2010, 08:42:10 PM »
Infamy, do you actually go to the football?
All you do is slag me .
You dont seem you to know anything on how the game is played, match up , zones, kick ins etc..
Rance has been terrible all pre season, white likewise, and they both get games this week.
Wouldnt have dropped Hislop to bring in the likes White and Rance :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead

To be fair, you kept ranting on about how McGuane would play in the forward 50 all of last week.  He didn't step out of our defensive half the whole game.

jackstar is back again

« Reply #34 on: April 08, 2010, 08:47:30 PM »
All you do is slag me .
You dont seem you to know anything on how the game is played, match up , zones, kick ins etc..
Rance has been terrible all pre season, white likewise, and they both get games this week.
Wouldnt have dropped Hislop to bring in the likes White and Rance :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead

To be fair, you kept ranting on about how McGuane would play in the forward 50 all of last week.  He didn't step out of our defensive half the whole game.

To be fair, its was discussed at the club during the week, the match  ups didnt allow it to happen-.
He did come out of D50.
You obviously dont watch the game.
His run and carry into F 50 in the 3rd quarter was one of the few highlights on the night
Danog, dont kno why you want be an arse for

Offline Ekto

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #35 on: April 08, 2010, 08:47:58 PM »

Hello, we have been at the same place for a long long  long time. ::) As Benny Gale said, a failure
Not my fault we have seen coaches and players come and go that simply couldnt cut it. :banghead
Am not bitter at all, all I am doing is highlighting the problems we have in my opinion, after , its an intenet forum , not an appreciation society

You told us that you were one of those failures that was moved on.

jackstar is back again

« Reply #36 on: April 08, 2010, 08:48:59 PM »

Nah, never said that al all, telling lies now mate :banghead :banghead ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

jackstar is back again

« Reply #37 on: April 08, 2010, 08:50:20 PM »

Anyway DDD HEAD,,whats this got to do with Round 3  ::)

Gigantor

« Reply #38 on: April 08, 2010, 08:50:33 PM »
Man anyone who donates blood cant be all bad

Offline Danog

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #39 on: April 08, 2010, 08:53:58 PM »
All you do is slag me .

To be fair, its was discussed at the club during the week, the match  ups didnt allow it to happen-.
He did come out of D50.
You obviously dont watch the game.
His run and carry into F 50 in the 3rd quarter was one of the few highlights on the night
Danog, dont kno why you want be an behind for

I said nothing about D50, I said defensive half.  He ran to about the centre on a few of his bursts.  I loved his game.  I'm not trying to be an ass, but you need to stop digging the boots into others at every opportunity.

Also, I didn't pay attention to 100% of the game because of the little lady I brought with me.  Mission accomplished by the way.  ;)

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #40 on: April 08, 2010, 08:56:36 PM »
Yes, went plenty last year, was there for Round 1 but couldn't make it to Round 2

All you do is slag me.
You dont seem you to know anything on how the game is played, match up , zones, kick ins etc..[/quote]
No, they just seem to be the only posts you read
Anything I post about match ups and strategy you must not bother reading, probably because all you are looking for is something to have a go at me about but they make so much sense you can't find fault in it. Perfectly understandable.

Hardwick is evaluating the list, get over it

jackstar is back again

« Reply #41 on: April 08, 2010, 09:08:26 PM »
Yes, went plenty last year, was there for Round 1 but couldn't make it to Round 2

All you do is slag me.
No, they just seem to be the only posts you read
Anything I post about match ups and strategy you must not bother reading, probably because all you are looking for is something to have a go at me about but they make so much sense you can't find fault in it. Perfectly understandable.

Hardwick is evaluating the list, get over it
[/quote]

Funniest post of the year, for obvious reasons. 
By the way, list have been elevuated ;)

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #42 on: April 08, 2010, 09:10:24 PM »
Just on the team when you see this:

C: Dustin Martin, Brett Deledio, Trent Cotchin

It's hard not to think things in relation to our mid-fielders isn't all doom & gloom

:gotigers

Yep gotta love the sound of that

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #43 on: April 08, 2010, 09:14:27 PM »
By the way, list have been elevuated ;)
Does elevulated mean they've all developed in an elevator?

Offline Stripes

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #44 on: April 08, 2010, 09:25:29 PM »
Just on the team when you see this:

C: Dustin Martin, Brett Deledio, Trent Cotchin

It's hard not to think things in relation to our mid-fielders isn't all doom & gloom

:gotigers

Yep gotta love the sound of that

Have to agree as well. Throw an in form and fit Axel into that mix and it sounds even better.  :thumbsup  We just need someone such as Collins, Cotin and/or Roberts to step up as a quality support act and we may have a class midfield!