Author Topic: Danny Meyer  (Read 41292 times)

Tigermonk

Re: Danny Meyer
« Reply #195 on: October 28, 2007, 12:03:33 PM »
Honestly Paul Hudson is the man for getting the best out of young talent
l watched him coach at Leongatha & Gippsland Power the players really get behind him
his methods are very good his also coached alot of finals football & having a good career himself
note Brisbane had a very good year where Huddo is based under Lethal Matthews
anyway thats just IMO l reckon he could easily coach a AFL side oneday

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #196 on: October 28, 2007, 09:30:32 PM »
l watched him coach at Leongatha & Gippsland Power the players really get behind him
his methods are very good his also coached alot of finals football & having a good career himself
Hudson wouldn't be a bad choice although Tiger supporters cringe whenever they hear his name.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #197 on: October 28, 2007, 09:32:06 PM »
Danny should be told to copy Foley and even Cogs over preseason. As well as knowing it'll be his last chance at Punt Rd, he'll know the Adelaide teams weren't interested in him with only the Hawks showing any mild interest.

let me ask you this?

would it convince you about player development at punt road if he goes on to be a gun elsewhere, say at the hawks.

That would be enough to convince me make no mistake.

highly doubt it because every game ive seen this guy play i cant help but think his related to schulz.

Development is an issue but we could count on one hand Tigers who have gone to other clubs and been reasonable players - Ottens, Maxfield, Torney, Rodan and Fiora. Most ex-Tugers aren't heard of again. Otto is the only one with a premiership medal.

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #198 on: October 28, 2007, 10:22:45 PM »
Danny should be told to copy Foley and even Cogs over preseason. As well as knowing it'll be his last chance at Punt Rd, he'll know the Adelaide teams weren't interested in him with only the Hawks showing any mild interest.

let me ask you this?

would it convince you about player development at punt road if he goes on to be a gun elsewhere, say at the hawks.

That would be enough to convince me make no mistake.

highly doubt it because every game ive seen this guy play i cant help but think his related to schulz.

Development is an issue but we could count on one hand Tigers who have gone to other clubs and been reasonable players - Ottens, Maxfield, Torney, Rodan and Fiora. Most ex-Tugers aren't heard of again. Otto is the only one with a premiership medal.

true true but development is our biggest concern. i cant believe we still talk about this year after year.

Why do we always look like kids playing againist men. i look at rosa and priddis and a few pies players and they have size, not to mention carlton players. and our players look like they should be wearing nappies.
its pathetic.

put them in the weights room for christs sake
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Tigermonk

« Reply #199 on: October 28, 2007, 10:46:58 PM »
Hudson wouldn't be a bad choice although Tiger supporters cringe whenever they hear his name.

Give me a reason why cause l'm a tiger supporter & l never heard a bad word against him

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #200 on: October 28, 2007, 11:01:17 PM »

Give me a reason why cause l'm a tiger supporter & l never heard a bad word against him
Which club traded pick 49 in the 2001 super draft for him when he was clearly finished as a AFL footballer :scream.

Tigermonk

« Reply #201 on: October 28, 2007, 11:18:05 PM »
you lost the plot

l'm talking about Huddo as in a coaching role & you turned to something else how the supporters feel about him as a finished player  :rollin who gives a poo that was years ago & not Hudson fault thats stuffwit RFC fault

Offline Fishfinger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • You can't put brains in an idiot
« Reply #202 on: October 29, 2007, 12:24:06 AM »

Didn't they finish 10th? (13th in 2006, if he was there then)

Not arguing your opinion that he'd be a good coach - I don't know either way.
Just wondering what you consider an average or ordinary year if 10th is very good.
It's 50 of one and half a dozen of the other - Don Scott

Tigermonk

« Reply #203 on: October 29, 2007, 11:00:45 AM »

Didn't they finish 10th? (13th in 2006, if he was there then)

Not arguing your opinion that he'd be a good coach - I don't know either way.
Just wondering what you consider an average or ordinary year if 10th is very good.

was Huddo's first year as assistant coach at Brisbane 2007
what l call a good year fishy is the way the team played & with some senior injuries "cant be botherd naming them cause you know"
they were in the fight for the final 8 right up to the last few games they just dropped away at the end
l was impressed with Brisbane this year & there next line of players are steppin up where our players were going backwards after a fairly good 2006
l reckon Huddo under the wing of one of the best coaches in footy will have its bearings on his future being a good coach at league level somewhere

Offline bluey_21

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Road Runner
« Reply #204 on: October 29, 2007, 11:57:12 AM »
you lost the plot

l'm talking about Huddo as in a coaching role & you turned to something else how the supporters feel about him as a finished player  :rollin who gives a pooh that was years ago & not Hudson fault thats effwit RFC fault

i think mt was saying that tongue in cheek  :wallywink

Tigermonk

« Reply #205 on: October 29, 2007, 12:28:46 PM »
l think not

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #206 on: October 29, 2007, 09:51:32 PM »
you lost the plot

l'm talking about Huddo as in a coaching role & you turned to something else how the supporters feel about him as a finished player  :rollin who gives a pooh that was years ago & not Hudson fault thats effwit RFC fault
That was meant to be tongue in cheek as Tiger fans I know still cringe over Spud trading for Hudson and Houlihan. I wasn't having a go at Hudson himself  :wallywink.

Tigermonk

« Reply #207 on: October 29, 2007, 10:06:55 PM »
you lost the plot

That was meant to be tongue in cheek as Tiger fans I know still cringe over Spud trading for Hudson and Houlihan. I wasn't having a go at Hudson himself  :wallywink.

fair enough l'm surprised Dannyboy aint fussing over his love child krakouer going to the saints but krak wants back to WA
l dont think spud gave Hudson or Houlihan a real good enough go at senior level anyway there all finished so what do we care but l still like Huddo down here coaching the youth

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #208 on: October 30, 2007, 12:47:49 AM »
Has this no hoper packed his bags yet?

Tigermonk

« Reply #209 on: October 30, 2007, 09:12:09 AM »
if your talking about Krakouer his locker is empty