Author Topic: Keep the faith: Hardwick (RFC site)  (Read 3430 times)

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: Keep the faith: Hardwick (RFC site)
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2010, 10:52:58 AM »
Yep keep the faith.
9, 7 and 7 goals in the first 3 weeks, yep , keep the faith ::)

Agree, this is pathetic, at least with Wallace we kicked more goals. Honestly what the hell is going on with the lack of goals.

Riewoldt and 1 or 2 others are missing easy shots at goal, nothing Hardwick can do if the players cant kick straight! I counted at least 5 shots that any decent team would have kicked that our blokes turned into behinds.

No thats right nothing Hardwick can do but apparently Wallace was to blame for our lack of skill level last year not the players. So is Hardwick developing the players any better........ doesn't look like it.

Wallace had 5 years with experienced players. Hardwicks had 3 weeks and has only Cousins thats any good for experience. If you dont get that then theres nothing more that we can add.

Time must travel very very slow for you Ramps, 3 weeks, he has had them training since November. The players that you mentioned missing goals have been in the system for longer than 3 weeks anyway, Riewoldt????????? If you don't get that there is noing more we can add....  ;)
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

TigerTimeII

« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2010, 10:59:44 AM »
wtf is everyone so upset???

sit back and have a real understanding at where we are at!!!!

1/ sydney was alwyas gonna win that game, and we dis well to keep it under 10 goals

2/ its gonna take tinefor this group to learn toi play the new game plan together, but seriously, the signs are positive , stop looking at the scoreboard this yr ffs, but look at some other important aspect of teh game, we beat sydney , yes sydney atthe sgc at the clearances stoppages and hard ball gets. we had more inside 50's.  that imop is a fantastic effort

sure we didnt kick many goals but that will come , just be patient, rememeber the cats saints and hawks when they started their rebuilding under bomber , lyon and clarko, their scores were not high either and footy was ugly.

we wont get our fwd lin eright until griffith and astbury join in and get experience. Post is a defender and will play down back

i just dont understand y all u tiger fans just cant be patient for anoyther couple of yrs, this is the foirst time in our history we have a coach that has decided to rebuild properly. so let him

sydney at hime are a 10 goal better team atm, so the result is at it is

but have a look at martin and nasaon, they are gonna be guns for us and martin will be a a grade elite champion.

tambling and deledio both must look at martin and think poo if he has the balls to have a go, we should too

Ramps

« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2010, 11:00:29 AM »
Yep keep the faith.

Agree, this is pathetic, at least with Wallace we kicked more goals. Honestly what the hell is going on with the lack of goals.

Riewoldt and 1 or 2 others are missing easy shots at goal, nothing Hardwick can do if the players cant kick straight! I counted at least 5 shots that any decent team would have kicked that our blokes turned into behinds.

No thats right nothing Hardwick can do but apparently Wallace was to blame for our lack of skill level last year not the players. So is Hardwick developing the players any better........ doesn't look like it.

Wallace had 5 years with experienced players. Hardwicks had 3 weeks and has only Cousins thats any good for experience. If you dont get that then theres nothing more that we can add.

Time must travel very very slow for you Ramps, 3 weeks, he has had them training since November. The players that you mentioned missing goals have been in the system for longer than 3 weeks anyway, Riewoldt????????? If you don't get that there is noing more we can add....  ;)

How many games has Hardwick coached? How many did Wallet coach? How many games has Hardwick had Matthew Richardson, Nathan Brown, Kane Johnson, Joel Bowden at his disposal. So your not confused - these are the answers

Games Coached- Hardwick 3 weeks worth, Wallace 5 years worth
Games with Richardson Brown and co- Hardwick 0, Wallace almost 100

The end, if you wanna support Wallace go support him somewhere else instead of making yourself look like a fool.  ;D

And just to add, Hardwick will never have a Richo or a Brown to win him cheap games!

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2010, 11:03:19 AM »
wtf is everyone so upset???

sit back and have a real understanding at where we are at!!!!

1/ sydney was alwyas gonna win that game, and we dis well to keep it under 10 goals

2/ its gonna take tinefor this group to learn toi play the new game plan together, but seriously, the signs are positive , stop looking at the scoreboard this yr ffs, but look at some other important aspect of teh game, we beat sydney , yes sydney atthe sgc at the clearances stoppages and hard ball gets. we had more inside 50's.  that imop is a fantastic effort

sure we didnt kick many goals but that will come , just be patient, rememeber the cats saints and hawks when they started their rebuilding under bomber , lyon and clarko, their scores were not high either and footy was ugly.

we wont get our fwd lin eright until griffith and astbury join in and get experience. Post is a defender and will play down back

i just dont understand y all u tiger fans just cant be patient for anoyther couple of yrs, this is the foirst time in our history we have a coach that has decided to rebuild properly. so let him

sydney at hime are a 10 goal better team atm, so the result is at it is

but have a look at martin and nasaon, they are gonna be guns for us and martin will be a a grade elite champion.

tambling and deledio both must look at martin and think poo if he has the balls to have a go, we should too

Who's getting upset X?????????? It is a forum isn't it???????????? Are we not allowed to make comment on the team?????????????? FFS mate we ALL know where the team is at and the players but we can still comment on them can't we?????

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:

TigerTimeII

« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2010, 11:06:11 AM »
WA
many tiger fand just dont get t!

also u r not my mate so fo and dont call me mate , cos i sure as hell aint ur mate and dont wanna be

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2010, 11:09:18 AM »
Yep keep the faith.

How many games has Hardwick coached? How many did Wallet coach? How many games has Hardwick had Matthew Richardson, Nathan Brown, Kane Johnson, Joel Bowden at his disposal. So your not confused - these are the answers

The end, if you wanna support Wallace go support him somewhere else instead of making yourself look like a fool.  ;D

And just to add, Hardwick will never have a Richo or a Brown to win him cheap games!

Ramps I will not be going anyware mate, don't tell me to go support Wallace someware else I will do it here and perhaps you need more mirrors in your house...... fool.. ;D

I suppose old mate, the coach from the Roos could come up with excuses too...... oh hang on his side just won and he has only had them since this year. I think Hardwick is great but has he progressed the players skill level over the pre-season.........NO. That is our biggest area of deficiency and it does not look like it has bee addressed in the off season.

"Rucks:

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2010, 11:12:09 AM »
WA
many tiger fand just dont get t!

also u r not my mate so fo and dont call me mate , cos i sure as hell aint ur mate and dont wanna be

Sorry just thought you could do with a few........ and what is a fand :wallywink

"Rucks:

Ramps

« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2010, 11:21:21 AM »
Yep keep the faith.

Ramps I will not be going anyware mate, don't tell me to go support Wallace someware else I will do it here and perhaps you need more mirrors in your house...... fool.. ;D

I suppose old mate, the coach from the Roos could come up with excuses too...... oh hang on his side just won and he has only had them since this year. I think Hardwick is great but has he progressed the players skill level over the pre-season.........NO. That is our biggest area of deficiency and it does not look like it has bee addressed in the off season.

You should change your tag to "Locked & Loaded" lol ... thank stuff Wallace is no longer coaching us, a rabble for 5 years, started at the bottom and left us at the bottom, and left the new coach having to sack or retire 15 blokes in the first 2 months lol. Locked and Loaded my arse.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2010, 11:28:32 AM »
Yep keep the faith.

You should change your tag to "Locked & Loaded" lol ... thank eff Wallace is no longer coaching us, a rabble for 5 years, started at the bottom and left us at the bottom, and left the new coach having to sack or retire 15 blokes in the first 2 months lol. Locked and Loaded my behind.

Ok c'mon Ramps do you honestly think the skill level of our players that played under Wallace has improved???

"Rucks:

Ramps

« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2010, 11:31:11 AM »
Id suggest that in 2 years we will be able to tell just not after 3 games lol - that you wanna condemn the coaches efforts after 3 games and compare him to the same accountability as the locked and loaded one is a joke and you know that.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2010, 11:39:42 AM »
Id suggest that in 2 years we will be able to tell just not after 3 games lol - that you wanna condemn the coaches efforts after 3 games and compare him to the same accountability as the locked and loaded one is a joke and you know that.

What PLAYERS have improved Ramps???????? Not coach's.......... PLAYERS????

"Rucks:

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #26 on: April 11, 2010, 11:46:03 AM »
We have lost soem of the most skillful palyers we have had in ages; Brown and Bowden and one of the most miraculous players ever in Richo.

The only people who are upset with where we are at are those who had unrealistic expectations and thought getting rid of Wallace would suddenly turn everything around. 

Online TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #27 on: April 11, 2010, 11:48:47 AM »
WAT stop it.

Give Hardwick a chance. Ross Lyon's saints were hopeless under him.

As far as development goes, how can you possibly thihnk that there would be improvement within 3 rounds. When everyone in the football world says it's going to be a long transformation it's about 3 years not 3 rounds. Have a look at Carlton. Still not close to contending the Premiership 5 years on from bottoming out. We haven't even started yet.

Just sit back and try your best to enjoy seeing the odd cameo cause that unfortunately is as good as it'll get for a long time.
Go Tigers!

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #28 on: April 11, 2010, 11:50:15 AM »
WAT stop it.

Give Hardwick a chance. Ross Lyon's saints were hopeless under him.

I AM NOT HAVING A GO AT HARDWICK, READ MY POST AGAIN......... IT'S THE PLAYERS!!!!!!

"Rucks:

Offline eliminator

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #29 on: April 11, 2010, 01:53:06 PM »
Unfortunately we are going to have to put put with being beaten convincingly for a while. What option do we have? At least they are making decisions for the long term. Investing in Youth is the only way forward for us. Unfornately Frawley and Wallace recruited poorly. We are being punished for the sins of the past.