Author Topic: Very quiet on here today  (Read 4790 times)

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
Re: Very quiet on here today
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2010, 03:58:50 PM »
Very very quiet on here today.
Think we all have had enough ::)
Interesting to see how many people turn up on Sunday, supporters will start voting with there feet.
All a bit of a circus at RFC.
Has been for al while, nothing seems to have changed unfortunately

Quiet - perhaps because som eof us are busy at work today

"Had enough" - speak for yourself  ;D

I sometimes think you are worse than the media Jack - what exactly is your point  ::)

"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2010, 04:03:15 PM »
Interesting to see how many people turn up on Sunday, supporters will start voting with there feet.

Well yeah it is a bit quiet but as per usual we all get excited during the trade period, during the draft period, during the pre-season training sessions, leading into the NAB Cup, competing in the Challenge series (after losing the Nab Cup game round one) and then leading into round one. After round one unfortunately we now have to wait until the trade period again before we start getting excited... ;D ;)
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Ox

« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2010, 04:04:17 PM »
The shot of Relton Roberts eating a sandwich by himself in the SCG rooms has summed up the season for me sadly.  :-[

link?

TigerTimeII

« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2010, 04:31:19 PM »
havent had enough , quite enjoying watching the rfc finally rebuild properly, when we win a premiership all u who have doubt now should f off
i will be there on sunday like i am every week, im looking at the bigger pcture this yr without looking at the scoreboard

we are playing a better brand of  footy, our possessione per inside 50 show that, we will eventually put the score on the board , i habve faith

Offline mat073

• Perth's biggest tiger tragic.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2010, 04:35:22 PM »
For me its a case of "Action speaking louder than words".

We are at rock bottom.....success seems so far away-it feels like crossing the Nullarbor Plain by foot.

But like a fool I hope that "Connersgate" is the moment that this great club finally gets it !@#$ together.

Keep playing the kids is all I ask.
Unleash the tornado

Tigermonk

« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2010, 04:50:32 PM »
havent had enough , quite enjoying watching the rfc finally rebuild properly, when we win a premiership all u who have doubt now should f off
i will be there on sunday like i am every week, im looking at the bigger pcture this yr without looking at the scoreboard

we are playing a better brand of  footy, our possessione per inside 50 show that, we will eventually put the score on the board , i habve faith

Thats the way mate, Keep the Faith  :thumbsup

jackstar is back again

« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2010, 04:54:36 PM »

I sometimes think you are worse than the media Jack - what exactly is your point  ::)

Me worse than the media :nope :nope :nope :nope :nope :nope :nope :nope :nope :nope :nope :nope :nope :stupid

TigerTimeII

« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2010, 04:56:51 PM »

Thats the way mate, Keep the Faith  :thumbsup

gotta have faith, have more faith in us finally coming good than Geez coming back lol

Offline 2JD

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2010, 05:11:30 PM »
I'll be there Sunday too, only thing is, if i dont look at the score board and dont watch the clangers, what the hell am i gonna look at? Maybe I'll make an egg and lettuce sanga and concentrate on that? lol  :gotigers

Offline Carvels Ring

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #24 on: April 14, 2010, 05:26:14 PM »

gotta have faith, have more faith in us finally coming good than Geez coming back lol

Yeah, what happened to that bloke.  He had a bit of talent, but kept going missing.  Used to hang around with a bad bunch too.  I always thought he could have done a bit more.  Sure, he was on the wrong side of 30, but I reckon he had some good footy ahead of him.  Couple of simple errors and the opposition fans crucified him.

Used to love the way he rose above the pack tho!

Offline Bateman

• Jack Dyer medallist
« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2010, 05:30:09 PM »
The shot of Relton Roberts eating a sandwich by himself in the SCG rooms has summed up the season for me sadly.  :-[

link?

No link.

It was on FoxSports' match coverage.

He cut a dejected figure all by himself munching on a sandwich in a deserted room. He looked sad and lonely, I was upset by what I saw.  :'(

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2010, 05:57:57 PM »

Yeah, what happened to that bloke.  He had a bit of talent, but kept going missing.  Used to hang around with a bad bunch too.  I always thought he could have done a bit more.  Sure, he was on the wrong side of 30, but I reckon he had some good footy ahead of him.  Couple of simple errors and the opposition fans crucified him.

Used to love the way he rose above the pack tho!
He'd be too short to make it in today's modern game

Offline Carvels Ring

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #27 on: April 14, 2010, 06:02:32 PM »
he had a bit of x-factor though.  Was prone to the occaisonal miracle.

Offline Danog

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #28 on: April 14, 2010, 06:35:03 PM »

Me worse than the media :nope :nope :nope :nope :nope :nope :nope :nope :nope :nope :nope :nope :nope :stupid
Then what's the point of this thread?  You're stirring to pot for the sake of it.  It's a case of "if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all."

FNM

« Reply #29 on: April 14, 2010, 06:47:27 PM »
Amusing, the one person who turned me off the game has the nerve to put a post on here like this
 :wallywink