Author Topic: winless season coming up?  (Read 1780 times)

Gigantor

Re: winless season coming up?
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2010, 08:16:53 PM »
me i dont know where the hell we are at...Today i saw a team thats so way off the pace it aint funny...However i have no choice other than to turn up week in week out and support the team I have all my life.....I wont dismiss Damien .he's new in the job, and will ,like our team ,make mistakes ....I just hope we can squueze a win out somewhere

jackstar is back again

« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2010, 08:50:47 PM »
me i dont know where the hell we are at...Today i saw a team thats so way off the pace it aint funny...However i have no choice other than to turn up week in week out and support the team I have all my life.....I wont dismiss Damien .he's new in the job, and will ,like our team ,make mistakes ....I just hope we can squueze a win out somewhere

I agree, I have no idea where we are at.
Either does the coach unfortunately.
The job might be too big for a young inexperienced coach.
The lack of effort today was so bad.
Players just jogged after the opposition, hardly good enough

Gigantor

« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2010, 08:55:18 PM »
even if you lack in game plan understanding,skills,experience,etc...you can still man up,chase, contest..self respect should ensure that at least

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2010, 10:50:48 PM »
We always knew with a young and inexperienced side we were going to show some good glimpses for the future and come up with some awful performances. I just want to see a four quarter effort with alot of 1 percenters chasing and tackling.

jackstar is back again

« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2010, 10:58:55 PM »
We always knew with a young and inexperienced side we were going to show some good glimpses for the future and come up with some awful performances. I just want to see a four quarter effort with alot of 1 percenters chasing and tackling.

No one percenters
No Chasing
No Blocking
No Shepherds
No talking( what about when McGaune got ran down from behind) :banghead
Hardwick said at the start of the year what will we see is predictablity
There isnt any predictablity, other than being predictality BAD !

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2010, 11:12:15 PM »
We are right to fault some of the more senior players in their week in week out efforts.
Should show more leadership. RIght now it should be them that show us the way.
It aint Hardwick's fault and quoting him on what he said 6 months ago won't ridicule him.
He will turn the list over and whilst he can't get rid of players now he will over the next 18 months.
You and I both know we are at the infancy stage of this redevelopment which in hindsight Hardwicks predecessor should have start at the infancy of his tenure.

Ox

« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2010, 12:51:58 AM »
today i think it was mcguane? who got pinned-there were 3 of our players running with him and none borhered to let him know he was hot as stuff

Offline eliminator

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2010, 07:02:46 AM »
Totally agree with Tuckerbag. Senior players need to stand up. Senior players can't hide behind Richo anymore. Agree the rebuilding should have started under Wallace at the start of his tenure. The fact it was that not done so is grossly negligent by the club

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #23 on: May 03, 2010, 09:19:49 AM »
today i think it was mcguane? who got pinned-there were 3 of our players running with him and none borhered to let him know he was hot as eff

Thats the exact reason 3 of them got rubbed out for a week in the Connors fiasco.  No-one had Dan's back that night and no-one had McGuane's yesterday.  It's that selfishness and lack of thought that needs to be turned into an instinctive positive action before we can possibly hope to match it with the good sides.  We're not a 'team' yet and that one incident highlighted it so painfully.  And ironic that it happened to McGuane - I wonder if that irony sunk the lesson home to him?

Offline RollsRoyce

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #24 on: May 03, 2010, 09:25:21 AM »
Yeah, somebody should've told McGuane that he was HOT. But at the same time, you could sense that he was going to get nailed the second he gathered the ball. He was just waltzing around with no awareness, as if he was skipping la-de-da through a grassy meadow.

Ox

« Reply #25 on: May 03, 2010, 05:38:37 PM »
Yeah, somebody should've told McGuane that he was HOT. But at the same time, you could sense that he was going to get nailed the second he gathered the ball. He was just waltzing around with no awareness, as if he was skipping la-de-da through a grassy meadow.

which means they're all shitmen.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2010, 06:53:47 PM by one-eyed »