Author Topic: Robbo on SEN today - Richmond the new Fitzroy  (Read 7438 times)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Robbo on SEN today - Richmond the new Fitzroy
« on: May 03, 2010, 01:40:20 PM »
Mark Robinson in his usual 1-2pm segment with Daniel Hartford on SEN...

* Robbo said it's time to ask if Richmond are as bad as Fitzroy in 1996. They won't win a game this season and what was Benny Gale thinking with the 3 flags in 10 years. Hartford mucked it up saying it was 3 finals in 10 years and Robbo couldn't remember what was what.

* Robbo said we're talking years .... YEARS ..... behind the best teams in physical preparation to play the game at its highest level. Not bagging Richmond but it's just a fact.

* A caller rang up saying it's crap to compare us to Fitzroy because the reason they disbanded was because they had no supporters whereas Richmond has 40k members. He's sick of the non-stop snide remarks about Richmond from commentators on all 5 radio stations such as Anthony Hudson saying yesterday before the game why would you bother turning up if you're a Richmond supporter. Robbo agreed that was ordinary from Huddo.

The caller said we're a young side with 7 or 8 guys who have played less than 20 games. What did people expect! Hartford replied that's a reason why Richmond won't win a game. Caller said we'll win one this year. Robbo said name who we'll beat? Caller replied West Coast in round 12 and we're a chance against Essendon, Hawthorn and Adelaide this week. 

* The whip is coming for Richmond. It hasn't yet because people are making excuses but it's coming. They are years away. Anyway that's Richmond's problem.

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Robbo on SEN today - Richmond the new Fitzroy
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2010, 01:44:05 PM »
The whip is coming? It's been here for years Robbo.

What the hell did the media expect from Dimma this year? Finals?  :wallywink

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2010, 02:25:51 PM »
that fat piece of .poo can go get stuffed

40k plus members says a lot doesn't it u loser. Can someone tell me how many Fitzroy had in its last year????

He is a loser that prick in fact SEN is littered with them

« Last Edit: May 03, 2010, 02:38:12 PM by one-eyed »
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Ramps

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2010, 02:34:55 PM »

40k plus members says a lot doesn't it u loser. Can someone tell me how many Fitzroy had in its last year????

do we not have more members han essendon this year?
« Last Edit: May 03, 2010, 02:41:27 PM by one-eyed »

jackstar is back again

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2010, 03:30:21 PM »
The whip is coming? It's been here for years Robbo.

What the hell did the media expect from Dimma this year? Finals?  :wallywink

To at least have a game plan and after the first 6 rounds , there isnt one.
To at least by competitve and have a dip, and that hasnt happened averaging 8 goals agame which is pathetic

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2010, 04:04:39 PM »

do we not have more members han essendon this year?

have said this as im sure many have said it before.

NO MEMBERS=NO RICHMOND

and before many say well that goes for every club well its not true. Any other club other than the big 4 would be dead and almost buried right now.

The RFC has survived solely on the members willingness to accept crap week after week after week showing no fight or heart like it did on Saturday.

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline Carvels Ring

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2010, 04:10:28 PM »
Fair dinkum what a load of crap.  i was there on Sunday with a few hundred others and i am starting to understand where we are at and what Dimma is trying to do.

the Fitzroy thing is simply ridiculous.  They had no ground, no members, no cash and no hope.  Having said that, it is a tragedy that the AFL let them go.  It wouldnt happen now.

And we have been a lot worse off than we are now.  There's some good stuff happening.

jackstar is back again

« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2010, 04:48:36 PM »
Fair dinkum what a load of crap.  i was there on Sunday with a few hundred others and i am starting to understand where we are at and what Dimma is trying to do.

the Fitzroy thing is simply ridiculous.  They had no ground, no members, no cash and no hope.  Having said that, it is a tragedy that the AFL let them go.  It wouldnt happen now.

And we have been a lot worse off than we are now.  There's some good stuff happening.

I was there as well and seen NO HEART, NO PLAYERS prepared to have a dip.
(exception being Tuck who Hardwick didnt want to play REMEMBER :banghead)
And the team work was shocking. What about when McGaune got run down from behind :banghead
Yep, Dimma is doing a fantastic job.
And lets do forget the continual kick ins to contests ::) ::) ::)

Offline Carvels Ring

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2010, 04:55:31 PM »
jack seriously, why dont you give it away.  you are obviously one of those people who loves to bring others down.  It's tiresome mate.

jackstar is back again

« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2010, 04:59:09 PM »
jack seriously, why dont you give it away.  you are obviously one of those people who loves to bring others down.  It's tiresome mate.

Well mate, thats the current state of play, if you dont like , go and dream in fairy land

Offline Carvels Ring

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2010, 05:05:07 PM »

Well mate, thats the current state of play, if you dont like , go and dream in fairy land

Nah mate, I heard it's you who likes the fairies!

Ramps

« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2010, 05:25:47 PM »

theres nothing we can do now jack. we have to ride it out and back our club to t he hilt. in the past there were times where i thought taking the pee out of the club was only a joke - as well as taking the odd pot shot fron the cheap seats- i admit that, but nows not the time for either taking the pee or taking cheap shots, lots of mistakes were made in the past but right now we need loyalty and unison and not the stuff your dishing out lately, i have to say i agree with alot youve said but what your doing now isnt helping the club. just my opinion thats all and yes I know im just a supporter and members whose voice doesnt count, but I reckon loyalty and commitement from all of us can help our club move forward not criticising everything even if most of the criticisms have some validity!

Offline Carvels Ring

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2010, 05:29:41 PM »

theres nothing we can do now jack. we have to ride it out and back our club to t he hilt. in the past there were times where i thought taking the pee out of the club was only a joke - as well as taking the odd pot shot fron the cheap seats- i admit that, but nows not the time for either taking the pee or taking cheap shots, lots of mistakes were made in the past but right now we need loyalty and unison and not the stuff your dishing out lately, i have to say i agree with alot youve said but what your doing now isnt helping the club. just my opinion thats all and yes I know im just a supporter and members whose voice doesnt count, but I reckon loyalty and commitement from all of us can help our club move forward not criticising everything even if most of the criticisms have some validity!

fantastic post Ramps! :bow

Ox

« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2010, 05:40:20 PM »

Ramps......ur right!

Having said that,Deledio is as weak as pizs :lol

jackstar is back again

« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2010, 06:09:43 PM »

Ramps......ur right!

Having said that,Deledio is as weak as pizs :lol

Yep Ramps your right
Having said that, why do we play players like Dea and Rance, LOL
« Last Edit: May 03, 2010, 08:07:51 PM by jackstar is back again »