Author Topic: Kick Ins [merged]  (Read 4488 times)

jackstar is back again

Re: Kick Ins
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2010, 08:02:21 PM »
Kick ins under Wallace and Rawlings were ordinary but at least they worked.
Kicking to contests as we have done all year is a DISGRACE

kick Ins cant be ordinary and at the same time work - Wallace also had Bowden to control that stuff. Hardwick has got jack schizen to work with.

Hey , hold on,
Who is telling them to kick to the opposition ruckman 2 weeks in a row :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead

Ramps

« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2010, 08:05:01 PM »
Jacko - common be serious, how many brains does a player need to see that kicking to a contest where the opposition has atleast 1 big man in the vicinity is the wrong decision? Answer - NONE!

The players have no idea because most of them arent up to it. Humphry B Bear wouldnt even make that mistake. Our players are dumb thats all!

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2010, 08:17:47 PM »
Terrible  :banghead needs work here

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Kick In's - For Jackstar
« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2010, 09:20:49 PM »
We all know the kick in's are a concern so I just thought by starting a thread dedicated to the kick in's it will save us having to read about the kick in's in every post from Jackstar... ;D ;D

Fire away Jack... vent... tell us about them!!
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline tigersalive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2010, 09:25:46 PM »
Jacko - common be serious, how many brains does a player need to see that kicking to a contest where the opposition has atleast 1 big man in the vicinity is the wrong decision? Answer - NONE!

And most of the time it's our "captain courageous" that is the culprit.  :-X :scream

The fact he gets the wear the 17 is a disgrace.
EAT EM ALIVE!

jackstar is back again

« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2010, 09:28:12 PM »

The players have no idea because most of them arent up to it. Humphry B Bear wouldnt even make that mistake. Our players are dumb thats all!

Can tell you 100% , the players are told to do that.
They what the  call structures ::)

jackstar is back again

Re: Kick In's - For Jackstar
« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2010, 09:29:38 PM »
Pointless discussing with imbeciles WA ;)

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Kick In's - For Jackstar
« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2010, 09:32:06 PM »
Well I do agree with you mate believe it or not. I am baffled at why we kick where we do but what would you do and what have they been told to do because something is not right.
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2010, 09:32:47 PM »

The players are told to kick to the contest with the biggest opposition players?
Bullsh!t
It's stupid players and lazy players not working to create options

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #24 on: May 09, 2010, 09:37:45 PM »

Who gave you that info? A player, someone in the coaching staff , a trainer at a quarter or 3 quarter time huddle?

Tell me Jack I really want to know.

I don't believe it one bit. Please tell me mate.

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #25 on: May 10, 2010, 08:52:57 AM »

Who gave you that info? A player, someone in the coaching staff , a trainer at a quarter or 3 quarter time huddle?

I think it's the voices in his head.
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

jackstar is back again

« Reply #26 on: May 10, 2010, 08:55:50 AM »

If you watch on the couch on Tuesday Night, Gerard Healy will explain.
Pointless me telling you when all I get is abusive messages

Online wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
Re: Kick Ins [merged]
« Reply #27 on: May 10, 2010, 09:16:48 AM »
I reckon they're told if they have no option kick it long to the back flank.

If we had other options they'd go for them. Lazy players is what I think it is.
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

Ramps

Re: Kick Ins [merged]
« Reply #28 on: May 10, 2010, 09:19:03 AM »
I reckon they're told if they have no option kick it long to the back flank.

If we had other options they'd go for them. Lazy players is what I think it is.

thats whats happening but our players dont run into space, they dont offer moving target to get out, the 2nd kick when it does get out usually results in a turnover anyway ... our players arent up to it thats all.

Online Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #29 on: May 10, 2010, 01:18:51 PM »

I think it's the voices in his head.

LOL or that bloody magnet board boy.  He has caused trouble in the past - FACT