Author Topic: Teenage schoolgirl on facebook vs St Kilda stars  (Read 101176 times)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Teenage schoolgirl on facebook vs St Kilda stars
« on: May 25, 2010, 11:01:44 PM »
Teenager claims she is pregnant after sex with St Kilda stars

* Mark Robinson, Michael Warner
    * May 26, 2010

A TEENAGE schoolgirl claims she is pregnant after having sex with AFL players she first met at a high school football clinic.

Two St Kilda stars linked to the girl held crisis talks with club officials after her school principal was told of the pregnancy.

The AFL has launched an investigation and will meet the two Saints players at AFL House on Wednesday morning.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/teenager-claims-she-is-pregnant-after-sex-with-st-kilda-stars/story-e6frf9io-1225871304162
« Last Edit: December 20, 2010, 06:21:20 PM by one-eyed »

Offline tiger101

• RFC Hall of Fame
what? thats crazy.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
what? thats crazy.
Definitely. It's also statutory rape if she is/was underage.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
That depends on their age MT. If she was 17 and they 19 then I'm pretty sure that is OK in the eyes of the law.
maybe clubs will have to start providing condoms for players conducting high school clinics  :P
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
They were talking about this on SEN this morning.

It is interesting how the events are being portrayed in that at first glance it would appear the "deed" took place at the school - this is not the case as the story finally gets around to mentioning near the end of the article.  ::)

This happened in Sydney when the girl was up there for the weekend; independant of the school

Tim Watson mentioned the girl is either 16 or 17

And just a reminder - please don't go speculating on who it might be.... we cannot under any circumstances name or link players to this story
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline tiger101

• RFC Hall of Fame
i could see why there claiming they dont remember meeting her at the afl clinic cause thats all this story is about if it wasnt for that line noone would be worried about it.

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
I wonder what the girls parents think as worse; that their daughter had sex underage or that they had sex with a St Kilda player

Offline wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
I wonder what the girls parents think as worse; that their daughter had sex underage or that they had sex with a St Kilda player

From what I heard on SEN, the girl doesn't live with her parents anymore.

She went to Sydney with a 27 y.o. friend, whom she lives with.
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

Offline TFL

• RFC Hall of Fame
If the player did get her pregnant, they might get a father/son selection out of this down the track!!

Got to look for the positives  :thumbsup

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Two St Kilda players cleared over allegations they had sex with schoolgirl
Michael Warner
Herald Sun
May 27, 2010

TWO St Kilda stars have been cleared of any wrongdoing - but the schoolgirl at the centre of the sex scandal is yet to decide if she will take any action to confirm who is the father of her baby.

The AFL confirmed both players were at a football clinic at her school, but mobile phone records confirmed there was no contact between them despite claims they had swapped numbers.

But the Saints pair still face an anxious wait to see if the 17-year-old VCE student asks them to take a paternity test.

"All available evidence indicates that the players had no contact with the young woman at an AFL player appearance at the student's school, but met for the first time some weeks later after an AFL match," league operations manager Adrian Anderson said last night.

"The St Kilda players have agreed to provide their telephone records to the AFL. The records provided so far corroborate this fact."

The teenager yesterday clarified that she had first encountered the players at a school football clinic - but did not exchange phone numbers until after the Saints' Round 1 clash against the Swans in Sydney.

She had sex with one of the players that night and then with the second player back in Melbourne.

Full article here:
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/two-st-kilda-players-cleared-over-allegations-they-had-sex-with-schoolgirl/story-e6frf9jf-1225871765703

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
Nooice  ;D

Offline tiger101

• RFC Hall of Fame
obviously the st kilda boys are a pretty tight nit group that dont mind sharing lol.

Hellenic Tiger

St KIlda have always been referred to as the party club.  :lol :rollin :lol

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
tidy unit if the girl alleged is the same one im looking at.

If its true and she was over 18, i wouldnt blame them at all :thumbsup
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
I wouldn't blame them at all anyway