Author Topic: Teenage schoolgirl on facebook vs St Kilda stars  (Read 101165 times)

Online cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
Re: Teenage schoolgirl on facebook vs St Kilda stars
« Reply #30 on: December 20, 2010, 11:19:54 PM »
PM photos please, need a laugh.
Any of her in her bra and panties would be happily received also  ;D

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #31 on: December 20, 2010, 11:24:33 PM »
 :lol
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #32 on: December 20, 2010, 11:25:12 PM »
She's 16-17 you sick, twisted pedos!

:shh

Offline tiger101

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #33 on: December 21, 2010, 12:24:41 AM »

Ox

« Reply #34 on: December 21, 2010, 01:03:57 AM »
she said.

"My credibility was gone out the window the moment this all came out.

"I'm a 17-year-old girl. I can't take on an AFL club, I can't take on St Kilda. I can't take on the AFL.

LMAO-Little ho already has.

Offline tiger101

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #35 on: December 21, 2010, 02:06:47 AM »
she said.

"I'm a 17-year-old girl. I can't take on an AFL club, I can't take on St Kilda. I can't take on the AFL.

LMAO-Little ho already has.

haha so true. Shes got the saint players that have taken nude pics (which is the dumbest idea EVER) and there club all pooting there pants running to the high court over one teenage girl facebook page hahahahahaha

Ox

« Reply #36 on: December 21, 2010, 03:59:03 AM »
poo team, culture and low IQ mofos.
what a great bunch of leaders.
Milne is just one of many.
Seriously dumb mofos.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2010, 05:41:57 AM by one-eyed »

Online cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #37 on: December 21, 2010, 04:59:23 AM »
St Blunda
vincula glutine

FNM

« Reply #38 on: December 21, 2010, 05:27:22 AM »

FNM

« Reply #39 on: December 21, 2010, 05:28:27 AM »

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #40 on: December 21, 2010, 05:44:49 AM »
A TEEN who has released explicit photos of St Kilda players Nick Riewoldt, Zac Dawson and Nick Dal Santo on the internet says she plans to upload at least a dozen more, despite a court order forbidding it.

The girl, a jilted former lover of another Saint, is threatening to release a "scrapbook" of damaging images and text messages.

She has vowed to continue posting images each day until the police force her to stop.

The Herald Sun has been told the photos were obtained from a player's computer.

But the girl denies it, saying she took them in a Melbourne hotel room this year.

The Federal Court yesterday issued an order restraining the girl and Facebook from posting more photos. It applies until a hearing on December 23.

The girl, now 17, said she had been unaware of the order until told by the Herald Sun, but vowed to defy it.

"I'm going to put on some new ones (photos) tomorrow and more the next day," she said.

"I've had so many court orders placed against me."

The girl claimed this year she had become pregnant to an AFL star after meeting players at a school clinic. An investigation followed.

She has since vainly attempted to sell the photos.

In red lettering across the photos she posted, she wrote "Merry Christmas, Courtesy of The St Kilda Schoolgirl".

She told the Herald Sun yesterday she wanted to exact revenge on St Kilda and the AFL over her treatment.

"It's because I hate the AFL and I hate St Kilda," she said.

"Words can't describe how I feel. I have 19 more photos ... They will be all up by the end of this week. I just want revenge. I want them to know what it's like to have your reputation destroyed."

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/saints-police-in-nude-photo-probe/story-e6frf9jf-1225974136404

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #41 on: December 21, 2010, 07:04:53 AM »
The players are stupid, in this day and age when their every move is under the microscope why would you do something so idiotic

As for the girl  :banghead :banghead She is a vengeful sick individual who clearly needs help.

Having said that she needs to grow up and start taking some responsibility for her own actions and stop playing the "I'm only a school girl" line because she knows exactly what she is doing - blaming the everyone else for her ills and refusing to accept responsibility
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

FNM

« Reply #42 on: December 21, 2010, 07:17:45 AM »

As for the girl  :banghead :banghead She is a vengeful sick individual who clearly needs help.

Having said that she needs to grow up and start taking some responsibility for her own actions and stop playing the "I'm only a school girl" line because she knows exactly what she is doing - blaming the everyone else for her ills and refusing to accept responsibility
She was 16 when she met them.  Young, naive, taken advantage of because of it. Treated like garbage as most women do when lawyers and clubs gang up on you. If she's bitter and twisted, she might have some reason to feel that way.  Stupid, dumb, yes, but I have a bit of an inkling she's been through a bit of hell for her young years. She'll soon grow up when she's faced with law suits. The players will go on with their lives and we'll all soon forget about it, as seems to happen when there's scandals with celebs.

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #43 on: December 21, 2010, 08:00:29 AM »
They'll move on with their privates all over the web.
Putting this maniacal teen aside for a second, for a skipper of an AFL club to put himself in this position (in front of a camera with your team mate holding a condom next to your bits) is downright embarrassing.

The Saints players would be feeling as stupid as fk right now.
I mean how dumb can you be??

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #44 on: December 21, 2010, 08:32:09 AM »
She was 16 when she met them.  Young, naive, taken advantage of because of it. Treated like garbage as most women do when lawyers and clubs gang up on you. If she's bitter and twisted, she might have some reason to feel that way.  Stupid, dumb, yes, but I have a bit of an inkling she's been through a bit of hell for her young years. She'll soon grow up when she's faced with law suits. The players will go on with their lives and we'll all soon forget about it, as seems to happen when there's scandals with celebs.

I understand all that FNM. Although I am not convinced about the young naive bit to be honest.

She isnt the first person who's (possibly) had a tough time of it in he 17 years and she wont the last. It still doesn't excuse what she's doing and the hurt she is causing to innocent people here.

I dont give a poo about the players they deserve all the embarassment taht comes thier way for their stupidity but they are other people here that are getting hurt because this vengeful little brat and that's what I have an issue
with

I heard in part her interview on 5AA she didn't come across as someone who's been hard done by - she just came across as venegeful, uncaring teenager who thinks the world owes her something

They'll move on with their privates all over the web.
Putting this maniacal teen aside for a second, for a skipper of an AFL club to put himself in this position (in front of a camera with your team mate holding a condom next to your bits) is downright embarrassing.

The Saints players would be feeling as stupid as fk right now.
I mean how dumb can you be??

Exactly Mr Magic, hence why I don't give a crap about the players and how they are feeling
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)