Author Topic: Teenage schoolgirl on facebook vs St Kilda stars  (Read 101801 times)

FNM

Re: Teenage schoolgirl on facebook vs St Kilda stars
« Reply #45 on: December 21, 2010, 08:44:07 AM »
I understand all that FNM. Although I am not convinced about the young naive bit to be honest.

She isnt the first person who's (possibly) had a tough time of it in he 17 years and she wont the last. It still doesn't excuse what she's doing and the hurt she is causing to innocent people here.

I dont give a poo about the players they deserve all the embarassment taht comes thier way for their stupidity but they are other people here that are getting hurt because this vengeful little brat and that's what I have an issue
with

I heard in part her interview on 5AA she didn't come across as someone who's been hard done by - she just came across as venegeful, uncaring teenager who thinks the world owes her something

I don't disagree with anything you say. But the lessons to be learned to me is if you try and "screw" people, be prepared to cop a bit back yourself! Just takes one loony and here's an example of it. Reap what you sow!

10 FLAGS

« Reply #46 on: December 21, 2010, 10:09:20 AM »
St Kilda's reputation is being destroyed as we speak, Great to see another club going down the gurgler IMHO.

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #47 on: December 21, 2010, 10:27:34 AM »
St Kilda's reputation is being destroyed as we speak, Great to see another club going down the gurgler IMHO.

here here

its just a shame it wasnt Collingwood. I cant bear to see those pricks up and about again in 2011
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

gerkin greg

« Reply #48 on: December 21, 2010, 10:30:08 AM »
She's hot. Good on her for having a go.

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #49 on: December 21, 2010, 10:33:00 AM »
She's hot. Good on her for having a go.

Haha well said.
Go Tigers!

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #50 on: December 21, 2010, 10:39:32 AM »
I'm shocked at how emotional this has got, nude paparazzi photos of celebrities are taken daily and posted in newspapers in the UK to be bought on the train.

I feel for Riewoldt, it'd be tough to deal with the fact there is a picture of you in the buff for everyone to see. But the end of the day who cares.

I don't believe for a 2nd that Riewoldt didn't want the photo to be taken and had just woken up, he's posing in the photo and his hair is done, anyone who wears hair gel or "moose" knows after a nights sleep with it in it turns to poo. Don't put spin on it Nick you were nude and some idiot took a photo of you and someone got there hands on it and posted on the internet, don't make crap up about just waking up and a secret photo was taken and you found out about it and want it deleted...

Go Tigers!

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes Hampson has taken a mark!
« Reply #51 on: December 21, 2010, 10:59:49 AM »
I think Fishfinger's famous tag describes everyone involved in this whole fiasco, "You can't put brains in an idiot". That girl has buyer beware written all over her.
This is natural selection at play so lets just sit in the stands and enjoy the show. I just hope those Saints boys wear their stack hats in future.

Popcorn anyone??

gerkin greg

« Reply #52 on: December 21, 2010, 11:02:01 AM »
That girl has buyer beware written all over her.

Why buy when you can just borrow off a mate?

Offline tiger101

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #53 on: December 21, 2010, 11:35:05 AM »
If I was nick I wouldn't of done a media conference.
Come footy season people will of moved on and he would be back at doing what he does playing football.
But to come out and put some weak as story together how the photo has taken just makes him look like a sook that his photo got out.

As for the chick she probly feels hard done by cause no doubt these footy guys said anything to get her in the sack and now she got knocked up have all bailed on all. Happens everyday though just not with footy players.

FNM

« Reply #54 on: December 21, 2010, 12:03:03 PM »
I heard her on radio this morning.
I don't think she realises how much pooh she's in
Very casual about it all!
Her parents aren't talking to her - can't imagine why lol

Offline tiger101

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #55 on: December 21, 2010, 12:20:44 PM »
If she went to court. The judge would just give her a warning or a fine.
she said in the interview the police said its not a criminal offense if she took the photos and she said shes got more photos of her being there proving she took them.
I'll laugh if it gets ugly and blows up in the clubs face for denying it.

Ox

« Reply #56 on: December 21, 2010, 12:34:27 PM »
I'd stuff her straight in the ars.
Wats her Facebook URL please?

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #57 on: December 21, 2010, 12:40:30 PM »
LMAO Ox  :lol

stuff I hate the Saints. Sucked in boys

Offline tiger101

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #58 on: December 21, 2010, 12:59:16 PM »
It even gets better. The police officer that investigated her allegations earlier this year to police about her sexual involvement with a footballer she meet at a school sports clinic in Melbourne's southeast when she was 16 even got a root off her hahahaha.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/8185870/cop-suspended-over-sex-scandal

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes Hampson has taken a mark!
« Reply #59 on: December 21, 2010, 01:02:16 PM »

Photo Caption: "Hey Nick you can come out of the closet now...I think I fooled them. Your cry boy image is now but a distant memory!!"  ;D