Author Topic: Players being linked to Richmond - Rumours  (Read 81527 times)

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
Re: Players being linked to Richmond - Rumours
« Reply #330 on: September 13, 2010, 10:23:20 AM »
Another day another rumour. Josh Hill the latest one. We must be the club this year everyone on BF has every player linked to  :P.

Justin Sherman also wanting out of the Lions apparently.

Pity it wasn't Stephen Hill! would even fork out pick 6 for him 8)

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #331 on: September 13, 2010, 05:16:42 PM »
Can I ask how according to the Age this morning the Pies can be allowed to trade for and put Tarrant on their veteran list (and have only half his salary going towards their salary cap) because he previously played 9 years with the Pies before being offloaded because they didn't want him  ::). Surely the veteran rule was meant to encourage loyalty via 10 consecutive years with the same club? It'll be a rort of the veteran system IMO :banghead.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #332 on: September 13, 2010, 05:19:37 PM »
Can I ask how according to the Age this morning the Pies can be allowed to trade for and put Tarrant on their veteran list (and have only half his salary going towards their salary cap) because he previously played 9 years with the Pies before being offloaded because they didn't want him  ::). Surely the veteran rule was meant to encourage loyalty via 10 consecutive years with the same club? It'll be a rort of the veteran system IMO :banghead.

C'mon MT you should be used to it by now, I try and figure out how the Blues and Pies can afford the players they get each year........ give it up, the AFL have. They just keep getting these players under their salary cap????
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #333 on: September 13, 2010, 05:24:46 PM »

C'mon MT you should be used to it by now, I try and figure out how the Blues and Pies can afford the players they get each year........ give it up, the AFL have. They just keep getting these players under their salary cap????
True. The Blues must have a visy good 3rd party scheme going  :whistle
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #334 on: September 13, 2010, 05:29:18 PM »

True. The Blues must have a visy good 3rd party scheme going  :whistle

Yeah look mate I just don't get it either, I mean look at the Blues with the Judd deal then they get Warnock as well..then Brock McLean go figure.
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #335 on: September 13, 2010, 06:49:51 PM »
Pretty sure it's legal, Hawks did the same thing with Croad if I remember correctly

Online Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #336 on: September 13, 2010, 07:04:28 PM »
Good old brocken mclean didn't that work out well

Tigermonk

« Reply #337 on: September 13, 2010, 08:30:20 PM »
Dont worry about the Scum & Skunks doing deals under the table, RFC done some real bad ones that we all going to hear about soon  :shh

gerkin greg

« Reply #338 on: September 13, 2010, 08:38:04 PM »
How soon? Now?   :pray

Offline Danog

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #339 on: September 13, 2010, 08:41:48 PM »
Dont worry about the Scum & Skunks doing deals under the table, RFC done some real bad ones that we all going to hear about soon  :shh
::)

Offline tiger till i die

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #340 on: September 13, 2010, 08:43:38 PM »

RFC did under the tabel dealings ? isnt that bad?

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #341 on: September 13, 2010, 10:04:13 PM »
Another one from the BF rumour mill.....

I would suggest if Rance was to go back to WA and Freo, then it would be for your 1st pick which is equievilent to 2nd round in other years or if the rumours are correct Mundy wants to come back to Vic and Richmond according to Brad hardie is already done, we have the room in the salary cap and Rance of late rumoured to be a player that will beused as trade bait. Mundy was also linked to Richmond last year as well.

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showpost.php?p=19022999&postcount=204

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #342 on: September 13, 2010, 10:06:22 PM »
The West Coast Eagles are set to lose another promising youngster with forward Ben McKinley reportedly asking the club for a trade.

http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/sport/a/-/afl/7935864/mckinley-requests-a-trade/

Offline tiger till i die

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #343 on: September 13, 2010, 10:56:07 PM »

I would suggest if Rance was to go back to WA and Freo, then it would be for your 1st pick which is equievilent to 2nd round in other years or if the rumours are correct Mundy wants to come back to Vic and Richmond according to Brad hardie is already done, we have the room in the salary cap and Rance of late rumoured to be a player that will beused as trade bait. Mundy was also linked to Richmond last year as well.

Mundy won't go... freo are pretty confidant they will get Tarrant aswell

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #344 on: September 13, 2010, 11:35:55 PM »
The West Coast Eagles are set to lose another promising youngster with forward Ben McKinley reportedly asking the club for a trade.

http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/sport/a/-/afl/7935864/mckinley-requests-a-trade/

I'm surprised he lasted there as long as he did. They had a tv crew at his house on the day of the draft and it was very subdued when he was picked by West Coast.
Would suggest that LeCras' form has him looking elsewhere

Mundy won't go... freo are pretty confidant they will get Tarrant aswell
Do you even watch the news? Tarrant has already said publically that he's leaving. All reports are Mundy is pretty much gone too.