Author Topic: Out Of Africa  (Read 25827 times)

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Out Of Africa
« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2010, 05:04:30 PM »
Good luck to you WAT

Hope you make some good coin in Zambia. :thumbsup

Just imagine .....when you return in a couple of years, Richmond will be an emerging super power of the AFL pushing for their 11th premiership.
You can then watch them on your new 100 inch 3D television. :thumbsup

Edited for accuracy

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2010, 06:03:29 PM »
Good luck to you WAT

Just imagine .....when you return in a couple of years, Richmond will be an emerging super power of the AFL pushing for their 11th premiership.

Edited for accuracy

What part??
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #32 on: June 12, 2010, 06:09:22 PM »
Good luck to you WAT

Edited for accuracy

What part??

:)  Read Mat's original WAT - I've changed it from possible to factual!   ;)

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #33 on: June 13, 2010, 06:09:34 AM »
If the Tiges start winning while you are away, can you stay over there please?
I don't want you to come back and jinx us ;)

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #34 on: June 13, 2010, 11:50:47 AM »
Good luck to you WAT

Edited for accuracy

What part??

:)  Read Mat's original WAT - I've changed it from possible to factual!   ;)

Ah ok, very good smokey... :thumbsup

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #35 on: June 13, 2010, 11:52:00 AM »
If the Tiges start winning while you are away, can you stay over there please?
I don't want you to come back and jinx us ;)

Lol, not sure the missus would like that, me staying over there... although.. :shh

"Rucks:

Tigermonk

« Reply #36 on: June 18, 2010, 06:31:38 PM »

Do the profits stay here, with anything we produce in our own country, mining aside???

Got to applaud that comeback. Australia dont own much at all  ;D All the power stations & mines are owned by overseas companies
Australia has been raped severely & its our fault for letting it happen

As for Africa l can truely say the whole country is corrupted & have witnessed it.
You dont say anything out of context over there about corruption or you go missing. Friends of mine were locked up for 37 days on false charges & had to pay big money to be freed.
The whites over thier live in fear its that bad & can tell you l will never set foot on there soil again.

Tigermonk

« Reply #37 on: June 18, 2010, 06:55:06 PM »
and you're telling people here,why ?

cause l can  ;D

« Reply #38 on: June 18, 2010, 07:29:59 PM »
and you're telling people here,why ?

cause l can  ;D

just like those dogs, eh?

:lol

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #39 on: June 18, 2010, 09:49:14 PM »

Do the profits stay here, with anything we produce in our own country, mining aside???

Got to applaud that comeback. Australia dont own much at all  ;D All the power stations & mines are owned by overseas companies
Australia has been raped severely & its our fault for letting it happen

As for Africa l can truely say the whole country is corrupted & have witnessed it.
You dont say anything out of context over there about corruption or you go missing. Friends of mine were locked up for 37 days on false charges & had to pay big money to be freed.
The whites over thier live in fear its that bad & can tell you l will never set foot on there soil again.

Agree there are some parts of Africa like that TM, but not where I am going, although I did see a bit of what you are talking about and no doubt I will see a lot more.

"Rucks:

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #40 on: September 09, 2010, 03:49:19 PM »
Hi all

Back in the Country for 3 weks, have the new computer to take back...... so I am back. Hope you have all been well, Tiges had a good year really IMO, looking forward to next year.

"Rucks:

« Reply #41 on: September 09, 2010, 05:21:56 PM »
Hi all

Back in the Country for 3 weks, have the new computer to take back...... so I am back. Hope you have all been well, Tiges had a good year really IMO, looking forward to next year.

Welcome back you old bastard.

How were the mines?

'65

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #42 on: September 09, 2010, 07:28:35 PM »
Hi all

How were the mines?

'65

Hi mate, thanks, good to be back. The mines were very very interesting, certainly nothing I have encounted in my years of Mining!!

"Rucks:

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #43 on: September 09, 2010, 07:54:50 PM »
Hi all

How were the mines?

'65

Hi mate, thanks, good to be back. The mines were very very interesting, certainly nothing I have encounted in my years of Mining!!

Making sure you stock up on the old favourites - meat pies, VB, decent steak????
It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #44 on: September 09, 2010, 08:06:05 PM »
Hi all

How were the mines?

'65

Making sure you stock up on the old favourites - meat pies, VB, decent steak????

Decent steak, oh yeah, really miss that. Beer is pretty good actually, lots of German beer and the local Mozi Gold (great name) is a bit like Crown.

"Rucks: