Author Topic: Tigers vs Brisbane @ the Gabba  (Read 14470 times)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Re: Tigers vs Brisbane @ the Gabba
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2010, 04:53:14 AM »
Bookie Odds: (Luxbet.com)

Brisbane   $1.42

Richmond  $2.85

Mike and Healy are tipping us.

Offline mat073

• Perth's biggest tiger tragic.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2010, 05:28:18 PM »
I sniff another victory. :shh ;)

We will be 3-10.....same record as this time last year.(minus 13 spuds)
Unleash the tornado

Offline julzqld

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2010, 10:32:38 PM »
Our tickets arrived yesterday Southern Lower Sec31 seats j164-5  :rollin
about where you were for the last game up there Julz!  :thumbsup

Anyone else going to the pre-match function?
Not going to pre or post functions as I have the kids and its a long drive back home.  I'll hunt you down Mopsy.

Offline RollsRoyce

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2010, 09:06:45 AM »
It's Ebola's 200th game tonight. Considering the delight he took in ruining our Centenary game the other year, pointing to the scoreboard and mouthing off to the cheer squad once the result was in the bag, let's hope we can return the favour and spoil his big day.

Online Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2010, 02:35:01 PM »
Going to be a real laugh if we get up.

The media should absolutely give it to the Lions as there couldn't be two different approaches to list management between us and the Lions.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2010, 03:15:06 PM »
Well we seem to play against teams just about all the time that have some sort of milestone on the day ::) So the boys should be used to it today.

On the other hand if the Lions come out and play like a team destined for the finals then the question should be asked; where has that type of play been over the last 7 weeks and did they only get up for Fev??

I am a bit more worried about this game, this will be a real test for us IMO. I was ver confident going into the WC game but this game.. well, lets just hope the boys are still up from last week and they transfeer that to the field!!

GO TIGERS!!!
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline rufio_1991

• Jack Dyer medallist
« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2010, 03:49:36 PM »
they got up for luke powers milestone against collingwood hopefully it wont happen for fev tonight.
expecting another big game from riewoldt, no doubt he will be double-teamed tonight, maybe griffiths can get a couple.

Offline julzqld

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2010, 03:54:04 PM »
Our recent record against the Lions has been good - 3 wins, 1 draw, 1 loss - although we haven't played up at the 'Gabba since our win in 2006  :o.

Has it been that long?  That's when mini-me got a signed footy from Joel Bowden.  Mini isn't so mini anymore - she towers over me.

Offline MADTIGER2010

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2010, 04:07:35 PM »
Well we seem to play against teams just about all the time that have some sort of milestone on the day ::) So the boys should be used to it today.

On the other hand if the Lions come out and play like a team destined for the finals then the question should be asked; where has that type of play been over the last 7 weeks and did they only get up for Fev??

I am a bit more worried about this game, this will be a real test for us IMO. I was ver confident going into the WC game but this game.. well, lets just hope the boys are still up from last week and they transfeer that to the field!!

GO TIGERS!!!

You've got to remember that Fev has only played about 10 games for the Lions, so the milestone wouldn't mean much to the team.  8)

Offline mat073

• Perth's biggest tiger tragic.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #24 on: June 19, 2010, 04:21:39 PM »
Tigers paying $2.85......that is very very juicy odds.
Unleash the tornado

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2010, 04:37:13 PM »

GO TIGERS!!!

You've got to remember that Fev has only played about 10 games for the Lions, so the milestone wouldn't mean much to the team.  8)

Yeah but its going to mean a hell of a lot to Fev!!

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #26 on: June 19, 2010, 04:51:56 PM »
Hour and a half to the pre-game show on Fox, wonder if Goo will come in for Tambling??

"Rucks:

Offline TFL

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Tigers vs Brisbane @ the Gabba - Simon Black out
« Reply #27 on: June 19, 2010, 05:53:25 PM »
The final teams are listed in the AFL website.

Black is out and Cornelius comes in.

Richmond unchanged.

Thats a big win for us on top of Brown!!!

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #28 on: June 19, 2010, 06:08:04 PM »
Massive out for the Lions with Black out. He's not a quick as when he was younger but he still has the footy smarts and skills to still be dangerous.

Looking good for us. Hopefully we come out with the same intensity as we have over the past month especially last week.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline Fishfinger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • You can't put brains in an idiot
« Reply #29 on: June 19, 2010, 06:09:35 PM »
The umps will probably still give him 3 votes again.
It's 50 of one and half a dozen of the other - Don Scott