Author Topic: Team for Round 18  (Read 7549 times)

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: Team for Round 18
« Reply #75 on: August 01, 2010, 04:45:22 PM »
Well Hicks rode a winner today
Was given goal of the day by SEN

jackstar is back again

« Reply #76 on: August 01, 2010, 06:34:59 PM »
Well i have spent the last 10 minutes looking for your views on Rance being dropped after you said he was our best last week. ::)
I CANT FIND your response :lol :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin

And I've been back in interstate for 3 days and spent 5 minutes reading this thread and found this

Shows me you see only what you ant to see to suit your purpose  ;D

The only comments I made about Rance was that his game last week showed that he'd been working on his deficiencies at VFL level
I understand that he still has work to do on other areas of his game, but he is a kpp in his 3rd year, many don't even get to debut by this stage in his career.
With Moore & Thursfield returning to the squad he was always going to pushed out of the side, or made to play in another position that he hadn't been training for.

I have no interest in seeing Richmond fail, however I also have no interest in just writing off kids before they've properly developed. Just because a player has deficiencies doesn't mean they can't be overcome or at least reduced due to hard work and training, all players have weaknesses, even GAJ, Judd & Franklin. Rance shows a great work ethic, has admitted his deficiencies on public television and showed improvement last week in many of those areas. He kept his feet well, got plenty of the ball, disposed of it well and even contested better in the air, the only blemish was his dropped sitter of a mark, which he still collected and disposed of it without turning it over.

To give up on him now is a little ridiculous. If the right trade came up then I wouldn't complain if we moved him on, but it would want to be for a pick similar to what we took him with or a good young player.

Is that not a response....  ::)

No wonder you grunted at me when I said hello today

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #77 on: August 01, 2010, 08:56:16 PM »

was that you  ;D
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

jackstar is back again

« Reply #78 on: August 01, 2010, 09:08:06 PM »
yes, dont look my age these days, lol

« Reply #79 on: August 01, 2010, 09:11:12 PM »
yes, dont look my age these days, lol

botox?

:rollin

jackstar is back again

« Reply #80 on: August 01, 2010, 09:14:40 PM »

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #81 on: August 01, 2010, 09:14:57 PM »
Well i have spent the last 10 minutes looking for your views on Rance being dropped after you said he was our best last week. ::)
I CANT FIND your response :lol :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin

And I've been back in interstate for 3 days and spent 5 minutes reading this thread and found this

Shows me you see only what you ant to see to suit your purpose  ;D

The only comments I made about Rance was that his game last week showed that he'd been working on his deficiencies at VFL level
I understand that he still has work to do on other areas of his game, but he is a kpp in his 3rd year, many don't even get to debut by this stage in his career.
With Moore & Thursfield returning to the squad he was always going to pushed out of the side, or made to play in another position that he hadn't been training for.

I have no interest in seeing Richmond fail, however I also have no interest in just writing off kids before they've properly developed. Just because a player has deficiencies doesn't mean they can't be overcome or at least reduced due to hard work and training, all players have weaknesses, even GAJ, Judd & Franklin. Rance shows a great work ethic, has admitted his deficiencies on public television and showed improvement last week in many of those areas. He kept his feet well, got plenty of the ball, disposed of it well and even contested better in the air, the only blemish was his dropped sitter of a mark, which he still collected and disposed of it without turning it over.

To give up on him now is a little ridiculous. If the right trade came up then I wouldn't complain if we moved him on, but it would want to be for a pick similar to what we took him with or a good young player.

Is that not a response....  ::)

So after all that fuss about me not wanting to discuss Rance being dropped you don't even come up with a response?
What stats can you make up this time? Or are you just going to call me an internet nuffer who knows nothing about football for a change?

I know it's too much for you to respond to points on their merits, so I don't exactly expect much, just surprised there was nothing at all.

jackstar is back again

« Reply #82 on: August 01, 2010, 09:17:07 PM »
you dont even go to games. :lol
Who did you give best too today you clown ?????
Rance ?? :lol :lol :lol.
No Collins ?? He was a late withdrawl,

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #83 on: August 01, 2010, 09:22:09 PM »
you dont even go to games. :lol
Who did you give best too today you clown ?????
Rance ?? :lol :lol :lol.
No Collins ?? He was a late withdrawl,
In case you haven't noticed, I haven't made any comment on who was our best today and don't intend to
Also I go to plenty of games, but I didn't today, never said that I did and have made no comment to even suggest I did

I know you don't like me because I call you out on your bullsh!t. Hopefully one day you will argue my points on its merits rather than change the subject to something else because you have nothing to say that isn't more bullsh!t. You are like a compulsive liar, except its more a compulsive bullsh!t artist.

jackstar is back again

« Reply #84 on: August 01, 2010, 09:26:32 PM »
yeah, because you have been found out from last weeks pathetic assesment.
You should trying attending a game or two..
Pointless discussing anythings with idiots

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #85 on: August 01, 2010, 09:31:49 PM »
I haven't been found out on anything, I have explained my comments from last week yet you won't respond despite giving me a hard time for not responding.
As I said, just becasuse I didn't go today, doesn't mean I don't go to games
Funny how you say it's pointless discussing anything with idiots when you are posting childish bullsh!t on here demanding a response from my on Rance. So make up your mind, do you want my comment or not, because on one hand you're demanding them, on the other hand you say it's pointless discussing it with me.

From what I can see, I am providing opinions with evidence to back up why I have come to such conclusions and all you do is proclaim how amazing you are and avoid any response when you have been proven wrong.

Just delete your account again and get it over with you wanker.

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #86 on: August 01, 2010, 10:05:01 PM »

... hair .....

What's that?  Or in the immortal words of Pauline - please explain?   ;D

jackstar is back again

« Reply #87 on: August 02, 2010, 03:59:26 AM »
I haven't been found out on anything, I have explained my comments from last week yet you won't respond despite giving me a hard time for not responding.
Funny how you say it's pointless discussing anything with idiots when you are posting childish bullsh!t on here demanding a response from my on Rance. So make up your mind, do you want my comment or not, because on one hand you're demanding them, on the other hand you say it's pointless discussing it with me.

From what I can see, I am providing opinions with evidence to back up why I have come to such conclusions and all you do is proclaim how amazing you are and avoid any response when you have been proven wrong.

Get over it.
Rance got dropped after you said he was our best player, you must be watching a differerent game on TV ::)

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #88 on: August 02, 2010, 10:17:35 AM »

Get over it.
Rance got dropped after you said he was our best player, you must be watching a differerent game on TV ::)
I never said he was Richmond's best