Author Topic: Bachar Houli [merged]  (Read 335808 times)

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
Re: AFL now a Mecca for all fans (Herald-Sun)
« Reply #690 on: April 19, 2012, 11:10:53 AM »
That'd be right. I bet there will be halal food at the G before any decent vego options. Nandos is going into the Southern Stand upgrade isn't it. Will probably have a compromised menu and no vege pitas any way :(

vegetarians shouldn't be allowed at the footy
bottom of the food chain
just under seagulls
:lol
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019
Re: Bachar Houli [merged]
« Reply #691 on: April 19, 2012, 12:20:40 PM »
Ridiculous decision by the AFL.

What next the Adhan over the loud speakers instead of the final siren?
Or umpires not only waiting for channel seven to flash it's lights after commercial breaks we must change the 1/2 time breaks to coincide with mid afternoon prayer?

Or designated women only areas at the ground on the top deck completely out of sight and earshot of any men? 
...... Actually this ones not a bad idea.  ;) ;D 

Seriously though I don't like this decision at all & it's just another example of how this country is changing.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 12:36:03 PM by Mr Tigra »
The club that keeps giving.

dwaino

« Reply #692 on: April 19, 2012, 12:43:36 PM »
That'd be right. I bet there will be halal food at the G before any decent vego options. Nandos is going into the Southern Stand upgrade isn't it. Will probably have a compromised menu and no vege pitas any way :(

Houli, who prays five times a day - including for five minutes before and after games

I find myself praying from the time the game begins and I don't finish until it ends! :pray

:lol :thumbsup

The Nandos van at the g is feral.. Isn't made fresh and sits there for ages

Yeah it is hey. Have only ever got chips from there.

dwaino

« Reply #693 on: April 19, 2012, 12:45:03 PM »

bottom of the food chain
just under seagulls

Don't be a vegephobic.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 02:47:36 PM by WilliamPowell »

Offline Danog

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #694 on: April 19, 2012, 12:54:09 PM »

Or umpires not only waiting for channel seven to flash it's lights after commercial breaks we must change the 1/2 time breaks to coincide with mid afternoon prayer?

Or designated women only areas at the ground on the top deck completely out of sight and earshot of any men? 

Seriously though I don't like this decision at all & it's just another example of how this country is changing.

::)  You're opposing a decision to have a room for prayers?  It's a room, completely out of your way, that has nothing to do with you.  Why does it matter to you?

Offline Stripes

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #695 on: April 19, 2012, 01:00:48 PM »
I believe it is a great idea. The more Richmond fans we can get to a game regardless of their religion/nationality etc brings more money to the club. Can't see it as a problem as long as it doesn't change my game day ritual  :thumbsup

gerkin greg

« Reply #696 on: April 19, 2012, 01:48:59 PM »

bottom of the food chain
just under seagulls

Don't be a homo.

reported

You're a disgrace. I'll pray for you.

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019
« Reply #697 on: April 19, 2012, 02:18:25 PM »

::)  You're opposing a decision to have a room for prayers?  It's a room, completely out of your way, that has nothing to do with you.  Why does it matter to you?

This is simply pandering to the minority Islamic community as many local governments have done with stupid decisions that aren't inclusive but are highly divisive. 

You notice how the article written includes that women have an enclosed area? What does that mean?   
There are many questions i'd like answered.
If there is a Christian or buddhist or Hindu in that room, will any Muslim still be allowed to pray or have they only allowed to be in the room alone to pray with other Muslims?
If a person is a women will she be kicked out to accommodate the Muslim men?
If I have my shoes on in that room will I be asked to remove my shoes?

It's BS!!! In my opinion.
The club that keeps giving.

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #698 on: April 19, 2012, 02:22:24 PM »
There are women only rooms at unis. There world is very pc. Get over it.

Forza houli :gotigers ala ala ala akblah

Ox

« Reply #699 on: April 19, 2012, 02:51:26 PM »
stuffen harry Obrien.
Die will ya.

Ruanaidh

« Reply #700 on: April 19, 2012, 05:20:18 PM »
I am always a bit worried when the 'invisible friend' crew begin to encroach into the secular world, but I am also very inclusive of 'difference' :-\. I suppose it's ok..........that is,  until they begin to pour out of the delusion rooms and start pontificating. Being a Richmond supporter one requires libation, bawdy singing and a distracting punt just to make a day at the footy at all worthwhile :'(

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #701 on: April 19, 2012, 05:24:16 PM »
I'd like to thank Mr Tigra for highlighting why religion and the intolerance that goes with it is at the base of so much of the poo that goes down in the world
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Ruanaidh

« Reply #702 on: April 19, 2012, 05:29:47 PM »
By the way, anyone requiring a Religion (Abrahamic)-detox will be well served by visiting this site:

http://www.truthbeknown.com/

dwaino

« Reply #703 on: April 19, 2012, 06:21:51 PM »
By the way, anyone requiring a Religion (Abrahamic)-detox will be well served by visiting this site:

:thumbsup Reminds me of Thomas Freke, Graham Hancock, Adrian Gilbert, Michael Baigent, etc.

Ruanaidh

« Reply #704 on: April 19, 2012, 06:27:00 PM »

:thumbsup Reminds me of Thomas Freke, Graham Hancock, Adrian Gilbert, Michael Baigent, etc.
;)