Author Topic: Maurice Rioli Club (Social Club)  (Read 45737 times)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Re: Social Club
« Reply #30 on: April 01, 2011, 03:00:48 PM »
SOCIAL CLUB ACCESS
---------------------------------

Dear OE,

Richmond face a hungry St Kilda tomorrow night, a team we haven't been victorious over since 2003.

That makes us even hungrier. 

Remember, this is one of our two replacement games and all access members will be granted entry into tomorrow's game, which is all the more reason to cover the stands with Yellow and Black!

The ME Bank Centre which houses our brand new Social Club is still under construction but will be ready for our first home game in Round 3. 

Please note that this week's Social Club function for Round 2 will be held in the Yarra Park Room on Level 3 of the Olympic Stand. If you are sitting in our designated reserved seating area in the Ponsford Stand, our Social Club function is on the other side of the ground.  If you wish to access the function after the game, please do not leave the ground.  Please make your way to level 1, and walk through the AFL members (Great Southern Stand) all the way to the Olympic
Stand.   From the Olympic Stand, access to the Yarra Park Room is accessible through lifts 9,10 and 11.

If you are sitting in our designated reserved seating area in the Ponsford Stand, and you want to access the Social Club before or during the game, please note that you will need to exit via Gate 1 and re-enter via Gate 3 to get into the Olympic Stand. You will be issued with an MCG pass-out when leaving Gate 1 which you will need to present upon entry into Gate 3. You will not be able to re-scan your membership card in the turnstiles. From the Olympic Stand, access to the Yarra Park Room is accessible through lifts 9,10 and 11.  Remember, don't leave the ground after the final siren as you will not be permitted back into the ground.

The Yarra Park Room will be open from 5:00pm before the 7.40pm game start. A cash bar will be open at all times and there will be pies, sausage rolls and potato chips on sale.

Social Club Guest Passes will not be available until Round 6 when an allocated number of Social Club Guest Passes will become available.  I will provide further details about guest passes prior to the Round 6 clash against Brisbane.   

Lucky enough to join us at the post game function are Tom Derickx, Jamie O'Reilly and Tom Hislop.

I would love to see you all at the Social Club function and hopefully we can all celebrate a win over St Kilda.  The next Social Club function will be Round 3 against Hawthorn in the brand new ME Bank Centre at Punt Road!

If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact me directly on 9426 4442 or via email on aaidone@richmondfc.com.au and I will be happy to assist you.

Kind Regards,

Ashley Aidone
Premium Membership Sales Officer

« Reply #31 on: April 01, 2011, 03:11:43 PM »
Anybody know where the cheer squad are sitting?

'65

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #32 on: April 01, 2011, 03:13:42 PM »

'65

Ponsford Stand end
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

« Reply #33 on: April 01, 2011, 03:25:44 PM »

'65

Ponsford Stand end

Then that's where I will be, looking forward to it.

:thumbsup

Offline smasha

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #34 on: April 01, 2011, 04:04:18 PM »
I'm social club but no reserved seat cause I just hate sitting at the footy sitting with all the prudes lol.

I like to ROAR!

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #35 on: April 01, 2011, 04:49:48 PM »
RSVP?

Rat soup Very Putrid.

What do those letters mean?

I got the email too.

répondez s'il vous plaît
Using "Respond please" in English instead isn't as cool sounding lol :yep
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #36 on: April 05, 2011, 07:51:00 PM »
A early reminder being our first home game that our new Social club will be open on Saturday night.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #37 on: April 05, 2011, 08:15:20 PM »
A early reminder being our first home game that our new Social club will be open on Saturday night.

Yes I think everyone with access to it is waiting to hear how they are going to work it ie getting everyone in, activating bar-codes etc

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #38 on: April 07, 2011, 06:07:04 PM »

Yes I think everyone with access to it is waiting to hear how they are going to work it ie getting everyone in, activating bar-codes etc

Got the relevant emails today

Re: Social Club - wont be going  ::) Social Club open but no players attending as they are having an after match function in the Yarra room at the MCG  :P :-\

As for 3121 ..all I better do is this  :banghead :banghead to peeeed off TBH ...need to calm down  :banghead :banghead

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #39 on: April 07, 2011, 06:14:48 PM »
Here's the email.....

SOCIAL CLUB FUNCTION ROUND 3
---------------------------------

Round 3, Richmond v Hawthorn
Saturday 9th April, MCG, 7.10pm

Dear OE,

This week we take on Hawthorn at the MCG on Saturday night and we are very excited that we can welcome you to our brand new Social Club at the new ME Bank Centre at Punt Road Oval.  The Social Club will be available both before and after the game on Saturday night from 5pm.

ONLY Social Club members can enter the venue. Social Club members can also access the Yarra Park Room on Level 3 of the Olympic Stand. This room will also be available from 5pm and is accessible through lifts 9,10 and 11.

There will be a post game function in the Yarra Park Room at the MCG after the game. Richmond fullback Alex Rance will be interviewed on stage in the Yarra Park Room 20 minutes after the final siren. The Social Club in the new ME Bank Centre will also be open after the game.

Please note, there will be no players or coaches attending the Social Club in the ME Bank Centre at Punt Road this week.

We encourage all Social Club members to go to the Yarra Park Room post game to hear from Alex Rance and then head to the Social Club at the ME Bank Centre.

REMEMBER if you want to attend the Social Club in the ME Bank Centre after the game you must RSVP. 

Click link [provided] to RSVP if you will be visiting the Social Club at the ME Bank Centre after this Saturday's game:

You must bring your 2011 Richmond membership card to the Social Club, so we can scan your barcode to allow entry.

We are certain that all Social Club members will recognise that the first couple of weeks in the new facility will be very busy and for that reason, we will not be making Social Club guest passes available until the Round 6 game.   Whilst we recognise that there will be excitement around the new opening, we also recognise that Social Club members have every right to expect quality service based on the money that you have paid.  For this reason, the facility will be Social Club members only for Rounds 3 and 4. 

I will provide further details about guest passes prior to the Round 6 clash against Brisbane.

If you need any queries please contact me directly via telephone on (03) 9426 4442 or via email on aaidone@richmondfc.com.au

Make no mistake .. The Tiger is Stirring

Kind Regards,

Ashley Aidone
Premium Membership Sales Officer

« Reply #40 on: April 07, 2011, 07:41:56 PM »

Got the relevant emails today

Re: Social Club - wont be going  ::) Social Club open but no players attending as they are having an after match function in the Yarra room at the MCG  :P :-\

As for 3121 ..all I better do is this  :banghead :banghead to peeeed off TBH ...need to calm down  :banghead :banghead

with all due respect...

Build a bridge for Geez's sake

:lol

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #41 on: April 07, 2011, 09:59:40 PM »
with all due respect...

Nope

With all due respect

I have close to 4,000 reasons to be doing this  :banghead

Coupled with one tiny little but improtant thing ..... let's call it "at a minimum getting what I've bloody well paid for"

With all due respect of course

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #42 on: April 08, 2011, 12:19:28 AM »
If I get their earlier enough I might pop in before the game to see what the Social Club looks like. Too late afterwards with a night game to stay back and then head home by train.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

« Reply #43 on: April 08, 2011, 06:29:24 AM »
with all due respect...

Nope

With all due respect

I have close to 4,000 reasons to be doing this  :banghead

Coupled with one tiny little but improtant thing ..... let's call it "at a minimum getting what I've bloody well paid for"

With all due respect of course

Be thankful you have a spare 4 grand to put towards your footy passion.

Lots of our supporters struggle to find the $180 for a std membership.

Sorry if I don't have any sympathy.

>:(

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #44 on: April 08, 2011, 06:55:13 AM »
Be thankful you have a spare 4 grand to put towards your footy passion.

Lots of our supporters struggle to find the $180 for a std membership.

Sorry if I don't have any sympathy.

>:(

I know people struggle to pay for memberships - been there, I know I am fortunate that I am not in that position now

However, it doesn't matter if we are talking $4k, $600+ for the social club, $180 for the standard membership or the $90 odd for the Grand Final Ticket guarantee people have right to feel aggrieved if they feel they are not getting what they paid for

Sorry if you don't undertand that  ;D

If I get their earlier enough I might pop in before the game to see what the Social Club looks like. Too late afterwards with a night game to stay back and then head home by train.

Don't forget to RSVP, MT or they wont let you in  ;D