Author Topic: Maurice Rioli Club (Social Club)  (Read 42369 times)

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Social Club
« Reply #105 on: October 27, 2011, 07:37:40 PM »
 :cheers saloon style punch ups after a repeat of the RFC vs GCS gamer in cairns on big screen  :lol

Isnt there also access to finals tickets as well and not just GF tix??
The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #106 on: October 27, 2011, 07:53:29 PM »
Isnt there also access to finals tickets as well and not just GF tix??

yeah but all match day memberships give you access to the finals except the GF

Social Club m'ship guarantees a GF ticket
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #107 on: October 27, 2011, 09:00:06 PM »
I think ill pull the trigger for next year  8)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Re: Maurice Rioli Club (Social Club)
« Reply #108 on: March 27, 2012, 11:18:10 AM »
Email from the RFC ....

Round 1, Richmond v Carlton
Thursday, March 26, MCG, 7.40PM

Dear OE,

Only two more sleeps until the mighty Tiges take on the Blues in the Round 1 blockbuster at the MCG this Thursday night.

To kick off the season, the Maurice Rioli Room will be open pre-game from 5.30PM this Thursday. All Maurice Rioli Club members are permitted to attend the Maurice Rioli Room pre-game with one guest per member. This week, Dale "Flea" Weightman will be interviewing Club Legends Merv Keane and Barry Rowlings on stage at approximately 6.15PM.

Please note the Yarra Park Room is not available for Round 1 to the Richmond Football Club.

Post-Match Registration: The ME Bank Centre will be open to all Maurice Rioli Club members for post-match celebrations once the final siren has sounded. If you are wanting to attend the Maurice Rioli Room post-match, please register your intention of attending, via this link.

RSVPs for Round 1 will be accepted until 12PM Thursday March 29.

Please note you are not required to register for our pre-game function in the Maurice Rioli Room.

New in 2012: A registration page will be activated 10AM each Monday morning prior to a Maurice Rioli Club function and will be communicated to all members via email. You can RSVP from each Monday until registrations close for that match. This date and time will be communicated on the registration page and via our weekly email.

Appearances: To reduce the number of emails being sent out, the names of our post-match Maurice Rioli Club guests will be listed on the registration page every Thursday night prior to each Maurice Rioli Club function. As Round 1 takes place on a Thursday night this week, this website will be updated with the player appearances on the night of Wednesday March 28.

I look forward to seeing you all this Thursday.

GO TIGERS!

Ashley Aidone
Premium Membership Sales Officer

Offline smasha

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #109 on: March 27, 2012, 01:49:25 PM »
Cya in there after the win.
 :cheers  ;D

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #110 on: April 11, 2012, 07:31:00 PM »
Round 3, Richmond v Melbourne
Saturday, April 14, MCG, 1.45PM

Dear OE,

All Maurice Rioli Club members are invited to hear from Club Legends pre-game in the Yarra Park Room at the MCG.

The Yarra Park Room will be available from 11.30AM and all Maurice Rioli Club members are permitted to enter with non-member guests. The Yarra Park Room is located on Level 3 of the Olympic Stand through lifts 9,10 and 11.
Please note that the pre-match function for Round 3 v Melbourne will be held in the Yarra Park Room at the MCG not the Maurice Rioli Room.

Post-Match, the ME Bank Centre will be open to all Maurice Rioli Club members once the final siren has sounded. If you are wanting to attend the Maurice Rioli Room post-match, please register your intention of attending, via this link.

RSVPs for Round 3 will be accepted until 4PM Friday April 13.
Please note you are not required to register for our pre-game function in the Yarra Park Room.

Guest Appearances: Will be listed on the registration page Thursday night, April 12 for both pre and post-match appearances.

I hope everyone had a lovely and happy Easter and look forward to seeing you on Saturday.

Ashley Aidone

Offline bojangles17

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Platinum member 33 years
« Reply #111 on: April 11, 2012, 07:37:56 PM »
I borrowed a pass and had a look in r1 gotta say I was impressed and will consider being a member in coming years :thumbsup
RFC 1885, Often Imitated, Never Equalled

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #112 on: April 11, 2012, 07:40:26 PM »
We upgraded when we renewed, great idea indeed  :thumbsup

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #113 on: April 25, 2012, 02:27:06 AM »
From RFC email:

Round 5, Richmond v West Coast
Sunday, April 29, ETIHAD, 3.15PM

Dear OE,

Eagle hunting season begins this Sunday at Etihad Stadium, with gates opening from 1.45PM.

As we are at Etihad for our match against the West Coast Eagles this weekend, our Maurice Rioli Club function take place in the Victory Room, located on level 1 towards aisle 15.

The Victory Room will be available pre, during and post-match and all Maurice Rioli Club members are permitted to bring in one guest, however, this guest must enter with the Maurice Rioli Club member.

To register for our post-match function, please click this link [see your email]. Remember you can find out the special guests appearing this weekend at the Maurice Rioli Club function by clicking this same link on Thursday night.

RSVPs for Round 5 will be accepted until 4PM Friday April 27.
Please note you are not required to register for our pre-game function in the Victory Room.

Not too many sleeps until our first interstate LIVE telecast at the ME Bank Centre! Information will be communicated to all Maurice Rioli Club members on Monday April 30 for our live telecast of the Port Adelaide v Richmond match on Sunday May 6. Stay tuned!

GO TIGERS!

Warmest Regards,

Ashley Aidone

10 FLAGS

« Reply #114 on: April 25, 2012, 10:43:31 AM »
From RFC email:

Round 5, Richmond v West Coast
Sunday, April 29, ETIHAD, 3.15PM

Dear OE,

Eagle hunting season begins this Sunday at Etihad Stadium, with gates opening from 1.45PM.

As we are at Etihad for our match against the West Coast Eagles this weekend, our Maurice Rioli Club function take place in the Victory Room, located on level 1 towards aisle 15.

The Victory Room will be available pre, during and post-match and all Maurice Rioli Club members are permitted to bring in one guest, however, this guest must enter with the Maurice Rioli Club member.

To register for our post-match function, please click this link [see your email]. Remember you can find out the special guests appearing this weekend at the Maurice Rioli Club function by clicking this same link on Thursday night.

RSVPs for Round 5 will be accepted until 4PM Friday April 27.
Please note you are not required to register for our pre-game function in the Victory Room.

Not too many sleeps until our first interstate LIVE telecast at the ME Bank Centre! Information will be communicated to all Maurice Rioli Club members on Monday April 30 for our live telecast of the Port Adelaide v Richmond match on Sunday May 6. Stay tuned!

GO TIGERS!

Warmest Regards,

Ashley Aidone

Eagle hunting lol. Instead of writing bulltish yr 9 stuff why dont they just get on with their jobs like they do at clubs like Collingwood and Essendon. I wont include Carlton coz they watch too much WWE. :cheers

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #115 on: April 30, 2012, 10:23:09 PM »
Email from the Club for Maurice Rioli (Social) Club members ...

Members' Interstate Function

Come and join us this Sunday, May 6, at 2pm, to cheer on the Tigers from the ME Bank Centre, when they take on Port Adelaide at AAMI Stadium, Adelaide.

MC'd by Sam Edmund (Herald-Sun) with special guest speaker Tony Free.

To register your attendance and cheer on the boys this weekend from the ME Bank Centre, please click on the button below! [see your email].

You are not required to pre-purchase a ticket to this function, it is at no cost. All those wanting to attend, however, must RSVP via the above link.

Let's make sure we create a power outage this Sunday, register now!

Cash bar and snacks available.

Please not that the Yarra Park car park (MCG) will not be available during this time and parking in the area is limited.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #116 on: May 09, 2012, 12:42:40 PM »
Members Pre-match Function - "On the Couch"

Round 7 - Richmond vs Sydney

Join us this Saturday with MC Sam Edmund (Herald-Sun) and special guests for an exclusive chat 'on the couch' while enjoying a pre-match carvery, including a menu of prime porterhouse beef, roast pork, roasted potato bake and assortment of salads.

Venue: Maurice Rioli room, ME Bank Centre, Punt Road.
Date: Saturday May 12, 2012
Time: Doors open from 1pm
Cost: $35 per adult/ $25 per junior (price includes pre-match carvery)
Guests: Guests are permitted to this function, however a ticket must be pre-purchased in the Maurice Rioli members account

Bookings are essential and will close Thursday May 10 at midday.

If you have any specific dietary requirements, please inform us when paying for your ticket via the checkout page ...

--------------------------------------------------

The Maurice Rioli Room will be open for post-match celebrations to all Maurice Rioli Club members at the ME Bank Centre once the final siren has sounded. If you are wanting to attend the Maurice Rioli Room post-match please register by clicking the button (in your email). RSVPs for Round 7 will be accepted until 4PM Friday May 11. 

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #117 on: May 15, 2012, 10:19:36 PM »
Club email ...

Round 8, Essendon v Richmond
Saturday, May 19, MCG, 7.45PM

Dear OE,

The biggest game of the year is already upon us: DREAMTIME AT THE G.

The Maurice Rioli Room will be open pre and post game this week.

Pre-game the Maurice Rioli room will be open with a cash-bar available. You are not required to register your attendance pre-game and one guest is permitted with each Maurice Rioli member into the venue.

There is a big crowd expected this week and we have been advised by the MCG that it is highly recommended that all Richmond members and supporters purchase a reserved seat for Saturday's game. This can be done by contacting Ticketek via telephone on 132 849 or going online www.ticketek.com.au

16-gamers please be aware: if this game becomes a sell out, your membership will not guarantee you access into the ground to view the game. To avoid disapointment, we recommend you contact Ticketek and purchase a reserved seat. Have your 12-digit barcode (found on the back of your membership card) ready to ensure that you are only charged for the cost of the seat and not the admission into the game, which you have already paid for via your 16-game membership.

Alternatively, the Richmond Corporate Sales team have reserved seats on the second level of the Olympic Stand and access to a private room (Yarra Park room) for $60. Tickets are limited so get in fast! Tickets can only be purchased through the membership team by contacting 1300 RICHMOND (1300 742 466).

The ME Bank Centre will be open to all Maurice Rioli Club members for post-match celebrations once the final siren has sounded. If you are wanting to attend the Maurice Rioli Room post-match please register your intention of attending, via this link [Ed. see email].

RSVPs for Round 8 will be accepted until 4PM Friday May 18.
Please note you are not required to register for our pre-game function in the Maurice Rioli Room.

Get yourself the latest Richmond Football Club Dreamtime guernsey direct from the TigerLand Superstore! Pre-order now and pick it up before the game on Saturday! For more information please click here.

Warmest Regards,

Ashley Aidone

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #118 on: May 18, 2012, 05:10:29 PM »
I wonder how much the RFC gets for hiring out the Maurice Rioli room for other clubs' pre-game functions?

From twitter:
@catsinsider Cats pre-game function looking in great nick in the sensational Maurice Rioli Room upstairs hre

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #119 on: May 18, 2012, 06:37:22 PM »

I wonder how much the RFC gets for hiring out the Maurice Rioli room for other clubs' pre-game functions?

From twitter:
@catsinsider Cats pre-game function looking in great nick in the sensational Maurice Rioli Room upstairs hre

some things just should not be about money  ::) ::)