Author Topic: Maurice Rioli Club (Social Club)  (Read 45708 times)

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Maurice Rioli Club (Social Club)
« Reply #120 on: May 18, 2012, 07:38:28 PM »
I wonder how much the RFC gets for hiring out the Maurice Rioli room for other clubs' pre-game functions?

From twitter:
@catsinsider Cats pre-game function looking in great nick in the sensational Maurice Rioli Room upstairs hre

some things just should not be about money  ::) ::)

I dunno.  Fleecing Cat supporters of their hard-earned and using it to build a team that will take over their mantle as #1.  Works for me.   :gotigers

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #121 on: May 18, 2012, 08:09:15 PM »
 ;D
The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #122 on: May 18, 2012, 08:54:09 PM »
I wonder how much the RFC gets for hiring out the Maurice Rioli room for other clubs' pre-game functions?

From twitter:
@catsinsider Cats pre-game function looking in great nick in the sensational Maurice Rioli Room upstairs hre

I dunno.  Fleecing Cat supporters of their hard-earned and using it to build a team that will take over their mantle as #1.  Works for me.   :gotigers

x2  :cheers

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #123 on: May 19, 2012, 11:40:25 AM »

From twitter:

"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #124 on: May 19, 2012, 12:11:14 PM »

From twitter:

X4

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #125 on: May 19, 2012, 12:13:15 PM »
Five, may as well & hope they are charging top dollar!

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #126 on: May 21, 2012, 05:32:06 PM »
Round 9, Richmond v Hawthorn
Saturday, May 26, MCG, 1.45PM

Dear OE,

The MCG will be accessible to all Richmond members from 11.30AM.

PRE-GAME:
The Yarra Park Room will be open pre-match to all Maurice Rioli Club members and their guests from 11.30AM. All guests must enter with the Maurice Rioli Club member. Dale Weightman will be interviewing a past-player in the Yarra Park Room at approximately 12.15PM.
To access the Yarra Park Room, walk around to Gate 3 and access lifts 9, 10 and 11 to Level 3.

GUEST APPEARANCES:
All pre-game and post-match guest appearances will appear on the Maurice Rioli Club registration link, Friday morning, May 25.

POST-MATCH:
The ME Bank Centre will be open to all Maurice Rioli Club members for post-match celebrations once the final siren has sounded. If you are wanting to attend the Maurice Rioli Room post-match please register your intention of attending by clicking here [see your email].

RSVPs for Round 9 post-match will be accepted until 4PM Friday May 25.

GO TIGERS!

Ashley Aidone
Premium Membership Sales Officer

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SAVE THE DATE

LIVE TELECAST
RICHMOND v GWS GIANTS

MAURICE RIOLI ROOM, ME BANK CENTRE, PUNT ROAD
SATURDAY JUNE 16

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #127 on: May 25, 2012, 07:03:11 PM »
ROUND 9
RICHMOND v HAWTHORN
Saturday, May 26, MCG, 1.45PM

SPECIAL GUEST APPEARANCES:

PRE-MATCH @ THE YARRA PARK ROOM
(LEVEL 3 OLYMPIC STAND, MCG)
*Cash Bar Available
PAST PLAYER PETER WILSON to be interviewed at approx 12.30PM BY DALE WEIGHTMAN

POST-MATCH @ THE MAURICE RIOLI ROOM
REECE CONCA AND STEVEN MORRIS  to be interviewed approx 60 minutes  after the final siren BY DALE WEIGHTMAN

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #128 on: June 06, 2012, 10:37:29 PM »
RFC email:

Round 11, Richmond v Fremantle
Saturday, June 9, MCG, 1.40PM

Dear OE,

The MCG will be accessible to all Richmond members when the gates open at 10.15AM. The cash bar facilities in the Yarra Park Room will be available from 11.40AM to all Maurice Rioli Club members and their guests from this time.

PRE-GAME:
The Yarra Park Room will be accessible to all Maurice Rioli Club members and their guests. All guests must enter the room with the Maurice Rioli Club member.
Club Legend Dale Weightman will be interviewing a past-player in the Yarra Park Room at approximately 12.30PM.
To access the Yarra Park Room, walk around to Gate 3 and access lifts 9,10 and 11 to Level 3.

GUEST APPEARANCES:
All pre-game and post-match guest appearances will appear on the Maurice Rioli Club registration link, Friday morning, June 8.

POST-MATCH:
The ME Bank Centre will be open to all Maurice Rioli Club members for post-match celebrations once the final siren has sounded. If you are wanting to attend the Maurice Rioli Room post-match please register your intention of attending by clicking here.

RSVPs for Round 11 post-match will be accepted until 4PM Friday June 8.

GO TIGERS!

Ashley Aidone

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #129 on: June 13, 2012, 04:01:46 AM »
ROUND 12, GWS v RICHMOND
LIVE TELECAST
SATURDAY, JUNE 16, MAURICE RIOLI ROOM, 1.00PM

Dear OE,

Come and join us this Saturday, June 16, with MC Sam Edmund (Herald Sun) to cheer on the boys during a LIVE telecast, Greater Western Sydney v Richmond.

When: Saturday, June 16
Time: Doors open 1PM
Where: ME Bank Centre, Maurice Rioli Room (entry via the Brunton Avenue side)
RSVP: Register your attendance via this link. Friends and family are more than welcome, no need to register them, they simply must enter with you.

Cash bar and counter snacks available for purchase on the day.

Let's get together and show the boys our support!

GO TIGERS!

Ashley Aidone

NB: The Yarra Park (MCG) Car park will not be open during this time and parking in the area is limited.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #130 on: June 27, 2012, 04:51:30 AM »
Club email....

ROUND 14, ADELAIDE v RICHMOND
LIVE TELECAST
SATURDAY, JUNE 30, MAURICE RIOLI ROOM, 1.00PM

Dear OE,

The boys are taking on the Adelaide Crows this Saturday, June 30. While the boys are away, the members can play! Let's cheer them on from here at the ME Bank Centre! The game will be televised LIVE on the day, MC'd by Sam Edmund (Herald Sun).

When: Saturday, June 30
Time: Doors open 1.00PM
RSVP: Register your attendance via this link (see email). You will need to bring your membership card with you to present at entry.
Guests: Friends and family are more than welcome, no need to register them, they simply must enter the venue with you.

Now let's cheer the boys on to victory!

GO TIGERS!

Ashley Aidone

NB: The Yarra Park (MCG) Car park will be open for the Collingwood v Fremantle match at a cost of $10 per car. Parking in the area will be limited.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #131 on: July 03, 2012, 01:20:04 PM »
ROUND 15, MELBOURNE v RICHMOND
SATURDAY, JULY 7, MCG, 2.10PM

Dear OE,

This weekend, Round 15, the boys come up against Melbourne at the MCG.

GROUND GATES OPEN:
FROM 12PM

PRE-GAME AT THE MAURICE RIOLI ROOM:
ACCESSIBLE FROM 12PM.
Guests are permitted, must enter with Maurice Rioli Club member. No need to register your attendance if you wish to attend pre-game.

POST-GAME AT THE MAURICE RIOLI ROOM:
ACCESSIBLE ONCE THE FINAL SIREN HAS SOUNDED.
Enter via the Brunton Avenue side of the ME Bank Centre.

GUESTS:
GUESTS ARE PERMITTED PRE-GAME ONLY
and must enter venue with the Maurice Rioli Club member.

GUEST APPEARANCES:
CLICK HERE [see email] FRIDAY MORNING.
Guest Speakers will be listed on the above link, Friday morning, July 6.

You must register to attend the Maurice Rioli Club post-match function.

GO TIGERS!

Ashley Aidone

NB: The Yarra Park (MCG) function room will not be available for this game. Melbourne, the home team, will be utilising this area.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #132 on: July 10, 2012, 02:39:31 AM »
ROUND 16 RICHMOND v GOLD COAST SUNS

LIVE TELECAST

SATURDAY, July 14, MAURICE RIOLI ROOM, 3.30PM

Dear OE,

This week the Tiges take on the Gold Coast Suns at Cazaly's Stadium, Cairns. Let's cheer them on from here at the ME Bank Centre! The game will be televised LIVE on the day, MC'd by Sam Edmund (Herald Sun).

When: Saturday, July 14
Time: Doors open 3.30PM
RSVP: Register your attendance by visiting [email link]

You will need to bring your membership card with you and present it upon entry.

Guests: Friends and family are more than welcome, simply ensure they enter the venue with you.

Parking: Limited carparking will be available at the Richmond Football Club carpark, Punt Road. Please note the carpark will be strictly, first in best dressed, no reservations.

Now let's cheer the boys on to victory!

GO TIGERS!

You must register to attend the LIVE TELECAST, Richmond v Gold Coast SUNS, July 14.

NB: Our next LIVE interstate telecast, after this weekend, will be Saturday, August 18, Fremantle v Richmond. Due to a pre-booked function, Brisbane v Richmond will not be televised live here at the ME Bank Centre.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #133 on: July 18, 2012, 04:24:39 AM »
ROUND 17
RICHMOND v NORTH MELBOURNE

SUNDAY, JULY 22, MCG, 3.15PM
GROUND GATES OPEN: From 1PM

PRE-GAME: The Maurice Rioli Room will be accessible from 1PM until the start of the game. Guests are permitted, two per member, and must enter with the Maurice Rioli Club member. No need to register pre-game. To find out who Dale Weightman will be interviewing pre-game please visit the registration page on Friday morning.

GUESTS: Guests are permitted pre-game ONLY and must enter the Maurice Rioli Room with the Maurice Rioli Club member.

YARRA PARK ROOM: The Yarra Park Room at the MCG has cash bar facilities available for Maurice Rioli Club members and their guests from 1PM until the end of half time. The Yarra Park Room is on Level 3 of the Olympic Stand and can be accessed from inside Gate 3 via lifts 9, 10 and 11.

POST-GAME: The Maurice Rioli Room will be accessible to Maurice Rioli Club members only once the final siren has sounded. Please register your attendance by 4PM Friday, July 20 via this link. On the day, enter via the Brunton Avenue side of the ME Bank Centre.
Please note: you must RSVP if you want to attend the Maurice Rioli Club post-game.

GUEST APPEARANCES: Interviews will take place this week pre-game and post-game in the Maurice Rioli Room. Visit the registration link on Friday morning, July 20, to find out who you will be hearing from this Sunday.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #134 on: July 26, 2012, 05:05:15 AM »
ROUND 18
CARLTON v RICHMOND (AWAY GAME)

SATURDAY, JULY 28, MCG, 7.40PM
GROUND GATES OPEN: From 5.30PM

PRE-GAME: The Maurice Rioli Room will be accessible from 5.30PM until the start of the game. Guests are permitted, two per member, and must enter with the Maurice Rioli Club member. No need to register pre-game.

GUESTS: Guests are permitted pre-game ONLY and must enter the Maurice Rioli Room with the Maurice Rioli Club member.

YARRA PARK ROOM: As this weekend is an away game for the Richmond Football Club, please note the Yarra Park Room is not available.

TICKETING: If you require a ticket for this weekend's game, please contact the MCG ticketing agency Ticketek on 132 849 or via www.ticketek.com.au
As this is a Carlton home game, please be reminded Richmond's cheer squad will be located in the Ponsford Stand.

POST-GAME: The Maurice Rioli Room will be accessible to Maurice Rioli Club members only once the final siren has sounded. Please register your attendance by 4PM Friday, July 27 via email link. On the day, enter via the Brunton Avenue side of the ME Bank Centre.
Please note: you must RSVP if you want to attend the Maurice Rioli Club post-game.

GUEST APPEARANCES: Interviews will take place this week post-game in the Maurice Rioli Room. Visit the registration link on Friday morning, July 27, to find out who you will be hearing from this Sunday.

NEXT UPCOMING INTERSTATE FUNCTION: Our next LIVE interstate telecast, will be Saturday, August 18, Fremantle v Richmond. Due to a pre-booked function, Brisbane v Richmond will not be televised live here at the ME Bank Centre.