Author Topic: RFC Official - We're on board!  (Read 403152 times)

Ox

Re: Where is RFC Official
« Reply #195 on: August 06, 2011, 05:02:35 PM »
I don't get people bagging RFCO when previously we (fans on forums) got basically stuff all direct interaction with the communications area of the club. It's a tough gig too currently when we've been crap on-field the past two months.

As if he's not gonna cop a bagging!!!! ;D

He's more a spy than an official,mediating in a manipulative way in an attempt to control the humorously,negative slant we throw onto things.

Otherwise,what has he done for us lately? :wallywink

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #196 on: August 06, 2011, 07:33:28 PM »
It's all about time managment Y&B
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline Fruity Morgan

• Jack Dyer medallist
« Reply #197 on: August 07, 2011, 07:26:44 AM »
it's probably not even part of her job.  In fact, the thought of anyone being paid to talk poo with us is mindboggling.
having said that, I'd want danger money to hang around on some of those other sites!!

Speaking of which, and not wanting to start a war, which sites is RFO on?  Here, BF and PRE......?

Offline RFC_Official

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: We're on board!
« Reply #198 on: August 07, 2011, 11:44:28 AM »
Mr official, how much does a Tiges beanie cost? I would love one

Theres a couple, theyre all here https://secure.shopdesq.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=productlisting&CategoryID=540&OrgID=1751

Offline RFC_Official

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #199 on: August 07, 2011, 11:46:59 AM »
it's probably not even part of her job.  In fact, the thought of anyone being paid to talk poo with us is mindboggling.
having said that, I'd want danger money to hang around on some of those other sites!!

Speaking of which, and not wanting to start a war, which sites is RFO on?  Here, BF and PRE......?

And Y&B.

Offline RFC_Official

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #200 on: August 07, 2011, 11:49:50 AM »
As we've said numerous times we don't care what happens at other sites/forums so leave discussion about them off OER please.

If you want RFCO to post more here and answer questions then the simple thing to do is ask him a question in the dedicated thread - "We're on Board" - that has been stickied.

http://oneeyed-richmond.com/forum/index.php?topic=12342.0

This is by far the easiest way to get a hold of me. I hadnt had a post in my thread between April 12 and August 04, so there was quite a while bewteen drinks there...I can't be trawling through every single thread on forums searching for my name, make it easy for me  :) Will get a much quicker response there

Offline RFC_Official

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #201 on: August 07, 2011, 11:51:09 AM »
Mr RFC_O,

there's been some discussion about our final membership numbers

Club says 47k members, official ALF number is 40k

I asked you this on twitter but if you could answer it here that would be great

Why the difference in the 2 numbers?

And BTW I know you are going to say it's because of the "access & non access members" numbers but could you tell us which categories make up "non access"

Thnx

Non access is those without access to the games, essentially a non-ticketed membership.
7000 is a large gap when you see clubs like Hawthorn have all but a couple of hundred of their memberships counted in the official AFL tally.

Is the club looking at ways to include "access" to non-access memberships so they count in the official AFL figures? Say for example is it possible to add one-game access to overseas/interstate-based memberships - virtually all will never use the one-game access due to the tyranny of distance so the cost should be close to the current non-access membership yet they would count on the technicality of having one-game access.

Im sure membership are looking at every which way to increase ticketed memberships, I just havent discussed the specifics with them. While yes it would be great to be higher on the official AFL figures, we're pretty happy with a record breaking membership year, fans have done us proud.

« Reply #202 on: August 07, 2011, 11:51:59 AM »
As we've said numerous times we don't care what happens at other sites/forums so leave discussion about them off OER please.

If you want RFCO to post more here and answer questions then the simple thing to do is ask him a question in the dedicated thread - "We're on Board" - that has been stickied.

http://oneeyed-richmond.com/forum/index.php?topic=12342.0

This is by far the easiest way to get a hold of me. I hadnt had a post in my thread between April 12 and August 04, so there was quite a while bewteen drinks there...I can't be trawling through every single thread on forums searching for my name, make it easy for me  :) Will get a much quicker response there

And a fair comment there boys.

:thumbsup

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #203 on: August 08, 2011, 12:31:08 AM »

...fans have done us proud.

Wonder how long it will be before we can say the same about the club.

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #204 on: August 08, 2011, 08:36:04 PM »
Mr official, how much does a Tiges beanie cost? I would love one

Theres a couple, theyre all here https://secure.shopdesq.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=productlisting&CategoryID=540&OrgID=1751

Thanks for posting - on a Sunday no less!
It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #205 on: September 18, 2011, 10:11:21 PM »
Early days I know but RFCO do you know when the membership for 2012 will become available?
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #206 on: September 19, 2011, 07:01:47 AM »
Early days I know but RFCO do you know when the membership for 2012 will become available?

October was what I was told last game of the season - most probably late October.... should be starigh after the GF at the latest IMHO

Too late IMHO especially considering the dopey Demons have already launched theirs
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #207 on: September 19, 2011, 02:27:28 PM »

October was what I was told last game of the season - most probably late October.... should be starigh after the GF at the latest IMHO

Too late IMHO especially considering the dopey Demons have already launched theirs
Cheers WP. I agree it should be released no later than early October after the GF. The Club doesn't have to wait to secure major sponsors this time around.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #208 on: September 19, 2011, 02:53:29 PM »
Cheers RFCO.

Can I ask if the decision makers at the club are aware of our concern over Daniel Jackson's alleged contract extension and us paying too much for Ivan Maric? These are two issues were supporter's sentiment appears to be almost unanimous. Do you take this into account?

Edit: moved question here so RFCO can find it more easily
« Last Edit: September 19, 2011, 03:31:30 PM by one-eyed »

Offline RFC_Official

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #209 on: September 19, 2011, 02:56:18 PM »

Cheers WP. I agree it should be released no later than early October after the GF. The Club doesn't have to wait to secure major sponsors this time around.

We do need to wait for the schedule to come out though.