Author Topic: RFC Official - We're on board!  (Read 399515 times)

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
Re: RFC Official - We're on board!
« Reply #945 on: April 29, 2014, 04:54:35 PM »
can you provide proof

Rampstar

« Reply #946 on: April 29, 2014, 05:03:24 PM »
Please read the first line as "some of it's loyal supporters".

Would the term "majority of loyal supporters" be acceptable to you  ::)

And this smacks of a superiority complex.

:cheers

No it actually "smacks" of the truth.

Forget this forum I haven't spoken to one fellow Richmond member who isn't fed up with what's been dished up  in 2014.

And the one constant isn't the losses we've endured it is the "spin" that's been dished up.

We have just on 64k members reckon YBB's echoes easily how most (majority) feel

and hes a doctor so hes a smart dude, god knows why he spends time on here, probably just to have a laugh like the rest of us  ;D

Rampstar

« Reply #947 on: April 29, 2014, 05:09:32 PM »
Dear RFC_Official,

Can you please tell the club that its loyal supporters want the following things:

Happily. I pass on all feedback from these forums and emails and social media to the relevant departments, but I can't elaborate any further on football related issues.

Some comments from social media and forums from fans were put in a presentation that will be shown to the players and coaches this week, so the fans are being heard.

Some comments lol ... anyone reckon they included some of the harsh stuff or will they just deliver the soft stuff so they dont feel too bad.

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #948 on: April 29, 2014, 05:30:06 PM »
Dear RFC_Official,

Can you please tell the club that its loyal supporters want the following things:

Happily. I pass on all feedback from these forums and emails and social media to the relevant departments, but I can't elaborate any further on football related issues.

Some comments from social media and forums from fans were put in a presentation that will be shown to the players and coaches this week, so the fans are being heard.

Some comments lol ... anyone reckon they included some of the harsh stuff or will they just deliver the soft stuff so they dont feel too bad.

Yeah only the comments from all the apologists in the mediocrity mafia....."brightsiders" holding back the club as usual...
"Tradition is not the worship of ashes, but the preservation of fire." 

- Gustav Mahler

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline RFC_Official

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #949 on: April 29, 2014, 05:36:41 PM »
Dear RFC_Official,

I chose the comments and yes they were harsh.

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • They said I could be anything so I became Phil
« Reply #950 on: April 29, 2014, 05:42:02 PM »
Dear RFC_Official,

I chose the comments and yes they were harsh.

Can we have some samples ?
hhhaaarrgghhh hhhhaaarrggghhh hhhhaaaarrrggghh
HHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHHAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH

Offline RFC_Official

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #951 on: April 29, 2014, 05:44:26 PM »

Here's one from Facebook

“Bring the ROAR HOME what a Joke I have followed Richmond for 60 years now and if ever I have seen a side over Handball and KICK backwards and Sideways how are you supposed to score and win?I went to the game today to see a bit of a contest but all I got was a pathetic miss match?I feel sorry for the people that have to watch Richmond play like that week in and week out.”

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #952 on: April 29, 2014, 05:47:19 PM »

Here's one from Facebook

“Bring the ROAR HOME what a Joke I have followed Richmond for 60 years now and if ever I have seen a side over Handball and KICK backwards and Sideways how are you supposed to score and win?I went to the game today to see a bit of a contest but all I got was a pathetic miss match?I feel sorry for the people that have to watch Richmond play like that week in and week out.”

I hope that's not one of the 'harsh' ones

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #953 on: April 29, 2014, 06:13:25 PM »
Stig,

Just on another matter

Is this weeks VFL game going ahead a Punt Road Oval?

@richmomd_VFL on twitter is hinting it will be.

Ta
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Rampstar

« Reply #954 on: April 29, 2014, 06:32:20 PM »

Here's one from Facebook

Sorry Stiggy but that aint Harsh ... you want harsh ... all you had to do was come in here and take some of the stuff that was written in here, you could have taken 100 examples from this forum but I doubt youd take stuff from here coz some of the people down their at Punt Road would probably cry and call us bullies  ;D

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #955 on: April 29, 2014, 06:33:39 PM »
Dear RFC_Official,

Thank you very much for your response.
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #956 on: April 29, 2014, 06:39:42 PM »
or show the clawski's posts

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #957 on: April 29, 2014, 06:58:09 PM »

Could all be summed up in 2 or 3 words couldn't it? ;D

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #958 on: April 29, 2014, 07:15:48 PM »
you should allow this forum to send ten or so comments they want to send to the club, not you

as good as an editor as i am sure you are

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #959 on: April 29, 2014, 07:18:10 PM »
or show the clawski's posts
They could do a lot worse than read his posts.......

But it would probably make them cry. :'(
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.