Author Topic: Australian Politics thread [merged]  (Read 766314 times)

Online Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Australian Politics thread [merged]
« Reply #2566 on: August 05, 2014, 09:05:12 AM »
Bang

http://www.spiegel.de/international/germany/germany-to-pay-772-million-euros-in-reparations-to-holocaust-survivors-a-902528.html

Not sure about this.

It should be just left as the biggest blight on humanity, attempts to monetarise it just dont do it for me.

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #2567 on: August 05, 2014, 09:58:26 AM »
Bang

http://www.spiegel.de/international/germany/germany-to-pay-772-million-euros-in-reparations-to-holocaust-survivors-a-902528.html

Not sure about this.

It should be just left as the biggest blight on humanity, attempts to monetarise it just dont do it for me.

Huh?

They Germans have already being paying repartitions for 70 odd year have they not?

I think the question is should they discontinue payments to the Jews - given the Jews are currently running their own modern day holocaust to this group of Arabs, or something close to it, at least.

http://i.imgur.com/kTycVFb.jpg?1
« Last Edit: August 06, 2014, 01:01:13 PM by Judge Roughneck »

Online Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2568 on: August 05, 2014, 02:17:39 PM »
The arab and jew thing has been going on a lot longer then 70 years

dwaino

« Reply #2569 on: August 05, 2014, 05:30:47 PM »
Bang

Not sure about this.

Huh?

They Germans have already being paying repartitions for 70 odd year have they not?

I think the question is should they discontinue payments to the Jews - given the Jews are currently running their own modern day holocaust to this group of Arabs, or something close to it, at least.

Meanwhile, Waffen-SS soldiers who did nothing but fight on the front lines but enlisted before 1943 were denied pensions.

dwaino

« Reply #2570 on: August 05, 2014, 05:31:05 PM »

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #2571 on: August 06, 2014, 06:12:53 PM »

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #2572 on: August 06, 2014, 07:56:38 PM »
my conscience tells me israel are a disgrace but calling 2000 deaths (all innocent civillians suppposedly) genocide is a bit of a stretch

was 9/11 genocide? the bali bombings?
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #2573 on: August 06, 2014, 09:12:32 PM »
Armenian?

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2574 on: August 06, 2014, 09:45:42 PM »
my conscience tells me israel are a disgrace but calling 2000 deaths (all innocent civillians suppposedly) genocide is a bit of a stretch

was 9/11 genocide? the bali bombings?

to be honest dooks they all are by definition but muslims will say its far worse than 9/11,

if there is any innocent lives lost then its one too many.

I just find it odd how muslims i know are clogging up the feed, with video links and open your eyes crap, when those same people didnt post a thing when the same amount of deaths died in 9/11 and bali.

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #2575 on: August 07, 2014, 10:11:53 AM »
Did you know three of bush cousins worked at twin towers close vicinity... And all three didn't rock up for work that day

:whistle

Assuming 9/11 was actually thought up and carried out by radical Muslims. If you compare the number of deaths in the towers. To that of innocent civilians in the middle East following thebamerican invasion... It's fairly laughable.

Without wanting to be too annoying to people that lost love ones etc:  if you look at the way Australian treat bali whilst on holiday... I cam understand the locals being peeed off.

Offline 1965

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Don't water the rocks
« Reply #2576 on: August 07, 2014, 02:35:44 PM »

Even the ultra-right wing IPA is peeed off at Tony A.

:lol

IPA supporters pour in cash to fund anti-Abbott ad as race discrimination act fury boils over

August 7, 2014 - 11:27AM

Latika Bourke

Free Market think tank the Institute of Public Affairs raised $10,000 an hour for three hours after emailing supporters asking for cash to fund an attack ad on Prime Minister Tony Abbott.

IPA Director John Roskam on Wednesday warned the government not to “underestimate the white-hot anger” of Liberals dismayed by the Prime Minister's decision to back down from repealing section 18C of the Racial Discrimination Act.

Now it appears that anger has been converted into cash with the appeal topping $45,000 as of this morning, according to Mr Roskam.

He told Fairfax Media the IPA had been inundated with donations immediately after it issued its plea and received more than $30 thousand in 3 hours.

"This is a really, really big deal for the grassroots," said Mr Roskam.

He said dozens of Liberal party members had threatened to quit because of the broken promise.

The ad will feature a quote from Mr Abbott arguing for Section 18c's repeal when he was opposition leader, in a speech he gave to the IPA.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/ipa-supporters-pour-in-cash-to-fund-antiabbott-ad-as-race-discrimination-act-fury-boils-over-20140807-3d9r3.html#ixzz39g4fOC4O

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2577 on: August 07, 2014, 06:11:16 PM »
Did you know three of bush cousins worked at twin towers close vicinity... And all three didn't rock up for work that day

:whistle

Assuming 9/11 was actually thought up and carried out by radical Muslims. If you compare the number of deaths in the towers. To that of innocent civilians in the middle East following thebamerican invasion... It's fairly laughable.

Without wanting to be too annoying to people that lost love ones etc:  if you look at the way Australian treat bali whilst on holiday... I cam understand the locals being peeed off.

mate its the same thing whats wrong with you. Innocent lives lost in both horrific events. You keep believing that it was the americans behind no jews died in that building if you want. Funny about bush's cousins . i thought it was clinton's nephews. which is it?

re: Bali you need to isolate drunken yobbo's who stay at $25 a night places in kuta and watch bali at night vrs the descent aussies who travel there to relax.

i've never had an issue or see any of that crap in seminyak.

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #2578 on: August 07, 2014, 06:42:04 PM »

mate its the same thing whats wrong with you. Innocent lives lost in both horrific events. You keep believing that it was the americans behind no jews died in that building if you want. Funny about bush's cousins . i thought it was clinton's nephews. which is it?

Spot on Angus

Bents, you need to get your head around the fact innocent people died in 9/11 and innocent people are being killed in Gaza. And it is wrong. End of story

You can't discriminate on this, race, religion and creed have no bearing on who, they are innocent people being killed.

It doesn't matter who's to blame, who you want to point fingers at, what ridiculous conspiracy theory you want to believe it doesn't hide the reality that innocent people are dying and whether the number is one or 1 million it is too many. Way too many
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #2579 on: August 07, 2014, 09:24:02 PM »

Aside from the fact Temple Mount and other key sites of Judaism aren't in the USA, I'd doubt, dwaino, the tea party conservative Christian fundamentalists in mid-west America would welcome millions of immigrants who deny Geez' divinity :nope.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd