Author Topic: Australian Politics thread [merged]  (Read 738775 times)

Offline 1965

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Don't water the rocks
Re: Australian Politics thread [merged]
« Reply #4335 on: March 26, 2019, 12:32:58 PM »
Latham has 8 years in the NSW upper house. Expect him to go rogue. As always it is all about him
 He doesn't dive a stuff about One Nation.

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #4336 on: March 26, 2019, 03:18:36 PM »
:lol

I heard something about McQueen so I went and watched a bit of it. Both she and Faruki (or whatever her name is) are imbeciles. Tony Burke is a cuck. That Simon guy was okay.

Read the Fauxfacts/Nein hit piece/review, she was at least spot on about that hypocritical, far-left nutjob piece of shyte Di Natalie and the wacko watermelon greens. :shh :shh
"Tradition is not the worship of ashes, but the preservation of fire." 

- Gustav Mahler

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline Assange Tiger 😎

• Bong Lord
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Leader Of AT's Outsiders
« Reply #4337 on: March 26, 2019, 06:17:06 PM »
I did see that. While not being the most articulate person on the planet, she was 100% correct on those lunatics. The fact that people vote for them is bewildering. Imagine them in Government....:shh :shh

Imagine if MT ever admitted he was wrong.........:shh :shh :shh
I work in Africa and they were taking the pee out of me for saving Africa.......
"Living the dream ,not as a slave to the system. If that makes me a tosser, then I'm a proud tosser... I have plenty of time to toss"

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4338 on: March 26, 2019, 08:06:23 PM »
The greens  pretty much will be in government by proxy if Labor wins.... :help

You can never be wrong when you put the right terms into a search engine and are selective with the results.... :shh

« Last Edit: March 26, 2019, 08:27:13 PM by Diocletian »

- Gustav Mahler

Offline rogerd3

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4339 on: March 26, 2019, 09:45:50 PM »
Teena McQueen what a nutjob.
Honestly where do these RWNJ's come from.
It's like there is factory somewhere where they just roll these out, Bolt, Little Rita, Rowan Dean, Alan(Sharon)Jones, bloody hell the list is endless. :snidegrin

Offline Assange Tiger 😎

• Bong Lord
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4340 on: March 26, 2019, 09:57:16 PM »
Err....Alan Jones is a national treasure....:shh

Back to California you fools....:shh :shh
I work in Africa and they were taking the pee out of me for saving Africa.......
"Living the dream ,not as a slave to the system. If that makes me a tosser, then I'm a proud tosser... I have plenty of time to toss"

Online Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #4341 on: March 26, 2019, 10:55:32 PM »
One Nation exposed the frauds they are by seeking millions in foreign funding from the NRA and the US pro-gun lobby to weaken Australia's laws.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019/03/sell-massacre-nra-playbook-revealed-190325111828105.html

Latham must be so proud to represent them  :wallywink.

Weakening Australia’s has really become a “buzz topic” with the media since the New Zealand massacre but can anyone tell me how the current gun laws are being weaken’d? Who is that is weakening them and has there actually been any proposal put forward to back any of this rumour mungering up or is it all just a media beat that’s riding the emotional coat tails of what’s just gone on in NZ?

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4342 on: March 26, 2019, 11:06:11 PM »
Advances in 3D printing will soon make most gun laws redundant..... :shh

- Gustav Mahler

Online Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #4343 on: March 26, 2019, 11:22:26 PM »
Advances in 3D printing will soon make most gun laws redundant..... :shh

Another scare mungering fact ::)
Unless the advancement of 3D printing turns to smelting hardens steel at home the only thing that will become redundant is the hand of someone stupid enough to try and fire one.

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4344 on: March 27, 2019, 02:04:15 AM »
"Scaremongering fact" eh? :shh

You severely underestimate human ingenuity, especially when coupled with nefarious intent... :shh :shh

- Gustav Mahler

Online Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #4345 on: March 27, 2019, 06:51:18 AM »
"Scaremongering fact" eh? :shh

You severely underestimate human ingenuity, especially when coupled with nefarious intent... :shh :shh

All the human ingenuity in the world won’t trump basic firearm ballistics on this one.
The media would have you believe that guns are being mass printed as we speak and while some components can be 3D printed it’s just not possible to print an intire working firearm.

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4346 on: March 27, 2019, 01:29:54 PM »
You're still assuming a lot of things from my initial post..... :shh

- Gustav Mahler

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #4347 on: March 28, 2019, 03:25:36 PM »
I did see that. While not being the most articulate person on the planet, she was 100% correct on those lunatics. The fact that people vote for them is bewildering. Imagine them in Government....:shh :shh

Imagine if MT ever admitted he was wrong.........:shh :shh :shh
LOL. I can't stand the Greens  :lol. Yeah I'll vote for a party that sided with Abbott over climate change and opposed the funding of PT infrastructure here in Victoria  ::).

Speaking of wrong, let me see ... 

I said the shooters party and independents were the Nats main threat in NSW state election; not One Nation. Tick! 

I said One Nation would be lucky to win one or two seats at the most in the NSW upper house. They got only 1% of the lower house vote and just 6% in the upper house. Lower than the 8% and rising you were predicting. Tick! 

I also have said One Nation were/are full of loony conspiracy theorists ...

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/one-nation-leader-pauline-hanson-secretly-filmed-questioning-the-port-arthur-massacre-in-tasmania/news-story/c2f84df929d71c59aa76f78de06e1e6d

Tick! 

Are you still backing One Nation?  :shh

Quote from: 1965
Latham has 8 years in the NSW upper house. Expect him to go rogue. As always it is all about him
 He doesn't dive a stuff about One Nation.
:yep
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #4348 on: March 28, 2019, 03:40:43 PM »
One Nation exposed as the frauds they are by seeking millions in foreign funding from the NRA and the US pro-gun lobby to weaken Australia's laws.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019/03/sell-massacre-nra-playbook-revealed-190325111828105.html

Latham must be so proud to represent them  :wallywink.

Weakening Australia’s has really become a “buzz topic” with the media since the New Zealand massacre but can anyone tell me how the current gun laws are being weaken’d? Who is that is weakening them and has there actually been any proposal put forward to back any of this rumour mungering up or is it all just a media beat that’s riding the emotional coat tails of what’s just gone on in NZ?
The mainstream parties in the political centre won't but there are those at the fringes who if given the opportunity would try to weaken our gun laws. It's part of their platform. Did you see the recordings of Ashby and that One Nation pollie? They were willing to do it for cash from the US gun lobby.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline Assange Tiger 😎

• Bong Lord
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4349 on: March 28, 2019, 03:58:38 PM »
They fielded like 10 Lower House candidates and averaged 8% of the vote, one of them got 13% in the seat he was running for (Ben Casey in Camden). That is just pure fake news you've posted dude.

They're not done counting LC votes and just the other day there was still a chance Latham's running mate gets in.

So as usual, I was right, you were wrong...:shh

I will back ON as long as Latham is involved as he is the only man who can save Australia...:shh :shh