Author Topic: Australian Politics thread [merged]  (Read 766283 times)

Online Damo

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Member of famed “Gang Of Four”. Ground the airbus!

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Australian Politics thread [merged]
« Reply #6076 on: August 09, 2023, 07:54:03 PM »
looks like he cant bribe/fool everyone with his public holiday crap. The usuals suspects on here would relish in another day off though :shh a month later we have another one on a friday.  :dancing

https://www.foxsports.com.au/football/world-cup/fifa-womens-world-cup-2023-latest-news-results-blog-exmatildas-star-melissa-barbieri-unloads-on-prime-minister-anthony-albanese-over-lack-of-funding-australia-vs-france/news-story/c68e9cd73a573c964336065acc60b29b
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Online Damo

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #6077 on: August 09, 2023, 11:03:29 PM »
Yep , Sneezy Dwarf looking more foolish by the day

Offline Assange Tiger 😎

• Bong Lord
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Leader Of AT's Outsiders
« Reply #6078 on: August 10, 2023, 09:22:24 PM »
Albo simply has to go
I work in Africa and they were taking the pee out of me for saving Africa.......
"Living the dream ,not as a slave to the system. If that makes me a tosser, then I'm a proud tosser... I have plenty of time to toss"

Online Damo

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #6079 on: August 11, 2023, 04:45:08 PM »
Albo simply has to go

Yep , sneezy must go
No question
Enough is enough

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #6080 on: August 11, 2023, 06:44:39 PM »
Albo simply has to go

Yep , sneezy must go
No question
Enough is enough

just not before i get my public holiday. I want to bludge like the rest of them.

Online Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #6081 on: August 11, 2023, 08:34:07 PM »
Albo simply has to go

Yep , sneezy must go
No question
Enough is enough

just not before i get my public holiday. I want to bludge like the rest of them.

Will be the first and only good thing he has done

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #6082 on: August 11, 2023, 08:35:29 PM »
Albo simply has to go

Yep , sneezy must go
No question
Enough is enough

No mate. The treatyyyyy will be.  :sarcasm2

Online Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #6083 on: August 11, 2023, 08:50:06 PM »
Albo simply has to go

Yep , sneezy must go
No question
Enough is enough

No mate. The treatyyyyy will be.  :sarcasm2

Yeh can’t wait to pay rent on land I already own

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #6084 on: August 11, 2023, 09:12:03 PM »
Getting desperate if we're quoting and posting links from the crybaby clowns and losers at Sky News  :lol :rollin.

Today showed how inept and pathetic Voldemort and the LNP are. Opposed half-price medications for the sake of opposing ::), yet had to pull their own motion in the Senate when no surprise they couldn't get the numbers :wallywink.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Online Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #6085 on: August 11, 2023, 09:26:03 PM »
No different than the repetitive poo another poster posts

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #6086 on: August 11, 2023, 09:38:48 PM »
The almighty has spoken. Jack of All Trades, Master of None.

some more cry babies on the topic.

here is the link to 7news. Think sky news own them too
ttps://7news.com.au/sport/fifa-womens-world-cup/matildas-great-melissa-barbieri-launches-furious-attack-on-pm-albanese-over-football-funding-c-11545817

the link from her actual twitter. think sky owns them too
https://twitter.com/Bubs_11/status/1689083327721152512?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1689083327721152512%7Ctwgr%5E82d15a62f591a8c0533a8a583275cde1e70f8d7a%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwwos.nine.com.au%2Ffootball%2Ffifa-womens-world-cup-public-holiday-matildas-v-france-quarter-final-melissa-barbieri-column%2Ffffb7d14-6786-4f51-97b7-670d9597efd6

the link from nine, nine. pretty sure Sky owns them too

https://wwos.nine.com.au/football/fifa-womens-world-cup-public-holiday-matildas-v-france-quarter-final-melissa-barbieri-column/fffb7d14-6786-4f51-97b7-670d9597efd6

I could probably find something on the da guardian but i would rather not stoop that low to enter that site.

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #6087 on: August 11, 2023, 10:31:31 PM »
Like Marxist Tiger has ever watched a minute of Sky News outside of the cherry picked out of context clips he's seen on Media Watch and leftist Get Up bot accounts on twatter. :shh
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Online Damo

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #6088 on: August 12, 2023, 12:57:23 AM »
Getting desperate if we're quoting and posting links from the crybaby clowns and losers at Sky News  :lol :rollin.

Today showed how inept and pathetic Voldemort and the LNP are. Opposed half-price medications for the sake of opposing ::), yet had to pull their own motion in the Senate when no surprise they couldn't get the numbers :wallywink.

Sneezy Dwarf must go

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #6089 on: August 12, 2023, 11:30:22 PM »
Like Marxist Tiger has ever watched a minute of Sky News outside of the cherry picked out of context clips he's seen on Media Watch and leftist Get Up bot accounts on twatter. :shh
The only Marx thing I've ever read, seen or followed in my life is from Groucho, Chico and Harpo  ;D. I'm pro-science and a staunch defender of democracy and democratic institutions, and anti-Communism, anti-Fascism, anti-Monarchy, anti-Theocracy & anti-Military rule. Try again, Dio!

As for Sky News, outside of when Tom Connell was hosting and someone like Andrew Clennell (who as a reporter at least goes hard at both sides), the rest like Dean, Murray, Kenny, Bolt, Panahi, Credlin, Markson, Caleb Bond, etc are nothing but typical Murdoch political conservative cheerleading shrills and rejects who think without any qualifications or expertise they know more about complex subjects than professionals who actually work in these fields and have decades of experience and knowledge. Sorry, I don't listen to uneducated, unqualified muppets with big mouths and little brains unable to comprehend anything beyond simpleton binary concepts. Mind you they do provide comedic relief at times: Bolt not knowing what a probability graph is; Panahi not knowing the difference between Moscow & Vienna; Credlin not knowing where Sudanese migrants come from. LOL, what a bunch of feral idiots!  :rollin

here is the link to 7news. Think sky news own them too
ttps://7news.com.au/sport/fifa-womens-world-cup/matildas-great-melissa-barbieri-launches-furious-attack-on-pm-albanese-over-football-funding-c-11545817
I could probably find something on the da guardian but i would rather not stoop that low to enter that site.
The two Sky News articles posted weren't about the proposed national holiday if the Matildas win the World Cup but no surprise you've got it wrong again.

In any case, if the Matildas did go all the way, it would be one of the greatest sporting achievements in our nation's history. A national holiday would be far more relevant to the majority of us Aussies than a day off for some foreign monarch on the other side of world dying and us Aussies being forced into two weeks of fake mourning swamped by BS foreign monarchist propaganda in the media that we don't give a flying firetruck about :sleep.

Sneezy Dwarf must go
That's what we have elections for and the next one isn't until 2025. Labor won the last federal election, and the latest polls have the ALP leading 55-45/54-46 TPP and Albanese has almost double the approval as preferred PM as Voldemort. The majority decide who governs in a democracy; not a squealing sooky minority and their tantrums.

ps. LOL at that anti-vax & conspiracy cooker on youtube  :lol. "Freedom in Australia ended in 2020" :wallywink.  He/they must have missed the covid vaccine did its job and all us Aussies are freely going out and about doing what we please  :thumbsup.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd