Author Topic: Australian Politics thread [merged]  (Read 766280 times)

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
Re: Australian Politics thread [merged]
« Reply #6105 on: August 17, 2023, 12:49:08 AM »
another one of their heroes and his stupid public holiday prediction.  :stupid

even comrad had more brains to not even entertain the thought, until you know it actually happened

stuffin idiot.

Simply has to go. :shh
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline Assange Tiger 😎

• Bong Lord
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Leader Of AT's Outsiders
« Reply #6106 on: August 17, 2023, 04:06:09 AM »
Sneazy must go
I work in Africa and they were taking the pee out of me for saving Africa.......
"Living the dream ,not as a slave to the system. If that makes me a tosser, then I'm a proud tosser... I have plenty of time to toss"

Online Damo

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Member of famed “Gang Of Four”. Ground the airbus!
« Reply #6107 on: August 17, 2023, 01:18:02 PM »

Online Damo

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #6108 on: August 19, 2023, 12:20:19 AM »
Does comrade Dan truly think the head gear and high vis nonsense is necessary??

Every second press conference you would think the fool was pouring concrete and getting in amongst it with the working men

Fraud

https://fb.watch/mvdPEXBxU4/?mibextid=v7YzmG

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #6109 on: August 19, 2023, 01:44:48 AM »
So you're saying Albo is wonderful?
I wouldn't call any pollie "wonderful" :snidegrin.

Early days but 18 months in, Albanese's government is making progress after inheriting the trainwreck of the past decade under the say no to everything and do-nothing LNP. Inflation is trending down, wage growth is now matching inflation, and they achieved the first surplus in 15 years beginning the process of eating into the LNP's trillion dollar debt  :shh.

Sneazy must go

Got to go old Sneezy
Not according to the latest Resolve Nine-Fairfax poll. ALP's primary vote up 4.4% since the last federal election and the LNP down 2.7%. That would be around 55-45 on TPP. Voldemort is electoral poison outside of Qld  :shh.

Does comrade Dan truly think the head gear and high vis nonsense is necessary??

Every second press conference you would think the fool was pouring concrete and getting in amongst it with the working men

Fraud

https://fb.watch/mvdPEXBxU4/?mibextid=v7YzmG
It's compulsory to wear a hard hat and high vis when visiting a construction worksite. All sides of politics do it too.

ps. this though is pretty hard to top for being a clueless fraud :lol :shh.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline 1965

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Don't water the rocks
« Reply #6110 on: August 19, 2023, 06:06:36 AM »

Worth revisiting this to put things into perspective

https://www.theage.com.au/politics/federal/coalition-could-lose-35-seats-as-millennials-gen-z-reshape-politics-20230628-p5dk2y.html

The Coalition could lose the next six elections because Millennials and Generation Z voters aren’t shifting towards conservatives as they get older, prompting five Liberal MPs to urge the party to transform its relationship with younger Australians.

New analysis of voting trends by the Liberal-leaning Centre for Independents Studies has found that by the time people reached their early 50s, Baby Boomers (people born between 1946 and 1964) and Generation X (1965-1980) were more likely to vote for a conservative party than a progressive party.

But that trend is not being repeated among voters who are Millennials (1981-1995) or Generation Z (1996-2009). The percentage of Millennials shifting their vote to the Coalition is only increasing by 0.6 per cent at each election – half the speed at which Boomers and Gen Xers are shifting – which means Millennials will be in their 80s, rather than their 50s, before they are more likely to vote for the Coalition.

And for Generation Z, who were first eligible to vote in a federal election from 2014, support for the Coalition is falling, rather than increasing. This group is the least likely of any post-war generation to support the Coalition.

More Millennials and Gen Zers voted for the Greens than the Coalition at the last election and projecting the current trends forward, the paper warns that by 2040 – when 70 per cent of voters will be from post-1980 generations – the Coalition could lose another 35 seats.

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #6111 on: August 19, 2023, 07:04:36 AM »
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Online Damo

• RFC Hall of Fame

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #6113 on: August 19, 2023, 10:06:45 AM »
comm games payout 400 mil tax payer dollars. :shh

You know who I blame for this? Scomo.

As per resolve poll it's scomos doing.

Sleazy must go
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline 1965

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Don't water the rocks
« Reply #6114 on: August 20, 2023, 11:05:15 PM »
More trouble in potato paradise.

https://www.theage.com.au/politics/federal/senior-liberals-in-battle-for-top-senate-spot-20230820-p5dxz7.html

Two prominent Liberal frontbenchers will lock horns in a preselection contest that insiders warn could destabilise the party’s run into the next election.

In a move that will provoke fresh debate around female representation in the Coalition, Jane Hume, the opposition finance spokeswoman, has decided to run for the top position on the Victorian Senate ticket occupied by home affairs spokesman James Paterson.

A peace deal engineered by then prime minister and treasurer Scott Morrison and Josh Frydenberg before the 2019 election shielded Hume, one of the opposition’s top female MPs, from a challenge by conservative forces, cementing her No.2 position.

But Hume’s intention to vie for the top spot – confirmed by two party sources who could not speak publicly about preselections due to party rules – pits her moderate wing against the Victorian Right faction.

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #6115 on: August 20, 2023, 11:11:09 PM »
Airbus Albo's Apartheid referendum vanity project headed for defeat meanwhile Labor (sic) Commie Left out of control trying to undermine AUKUS. Woke Wong betraying our Israeli allies to back in the Hamas terrorist scum against the only democracy in the Middle East....Orwellian proposals to control our speech under the cover of "fighting disinformation"....

The Lying Little Rabbitoh has got to go. :shh
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

Offline Assange Tiger 😎

• Bong Lord
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Leader Of AT's Outsiders
« Reply #6116 on: August 20, 2023, 11:15:30 PM »
Albo has to go
I work in Africa and they were taking the pee out of me for saving Africa.......
"Living the dream ,not as a slave to the system. If that makes me a tosser, then I'm a proud tosser... I have plenty of time to toss"

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #6117 on: August 20, 2023, 11:28:53 PM »
Overseen the most ideologically driven, economically illiterate, laughably stupid & criminally incompetent federal government since the dog days of Shytelam....just has to go... :shh

« Last Edit: August 21, 2023, 12:45:10 PM by Diocletian »

- Thomas Sowell

Online Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #6118 on: August 21, 2023, 09:03:22 AM »
has to

Online Damo

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #6119 on: August 21, 2023, 10:02:19 AM »
Must go