Author Topic: Australian Politics thread [merged]  (Read 766134 times)

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Australian Politics thread [merged]
« Reply #6165 on: September 09, 2023, 08:53:13 PM »
Polls must be going well to bring up climate change and fear :lol

apartairhead Albo must go

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline Damo

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Member of famed “Gang Of Four”. Ground the airbus!
« Reply #6166 on: September 09, 2023, 09:02:08 PM »
They can make up what they want but the fact is Albo must go

At the end of the day, this is all that matters

Must go

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #6167 on: September 09, 2023, 09:02:53 PM »
Polls must be going well to bring up climate change and fear :lol

apartairhead Albo must go

Getting their team of arsonists ready for the summer and cooking up the latest covid "variant"... :shh

#groundtheairbus #apartheidalbo #ccpquisling #treason #mustgo
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline Damo

• RFC Hall of Fame

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #6169 on: September 12, 2023, 01:33:51 PM »
Can't wait for the inevitable & almighty tantrum from the assorted rabble of the left when the No vote gets up and all caused by Airbus for no good reason but his own vanity. :shh #ApartheidAlbo #MustGo
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline Damo

• RFC Hall of Fame

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #6172 on: September 13, 2023, 04:25:12 PM »
Last night it was a text from the WA Liberals (at 10.35pm)

Just now it was text from Jacinta Price

The "No" campaign taking a leaf out of Clive Palmer's election book

:lol
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #6173 on: September 13, 2023, 04:46:35 PM »
Except they'll actually win... :shh #ApartheidAlbomustgo

- Thomas Sowell

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #6174 on: September 13, 2023, 05:09:50 PM »

Was talking about the result was simply referring to the method

And I really wish someone would explain this supposed "apartheid" logic to me

Without the hysterics, abuse, logically and rationally explain people's reasoning
« Last Edit: September 13, 2023, 09:42:44 PM by WilliamPowell »

Offline Assange Tiger 😎

• Bong Lord
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Leader Of AT's Outsiders
« Reply #6175 on: September 13, 2023, 06:37:49 PM »
Apartheid Albo needs to go, WP
I work in Africa and they were taking the pee out of me for saving Africa.......
"Living the dream ,not as a slave to the system. If that makes me a tosser, then I'm a proud tosser... I have plenty of time to toss"

Offline Damo

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #6176 on: September 13, 2023, 07:24:46 PM »
Apartheid Albo needs to go, WP

That’s crystal clear now AT

Nothing surer

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #6177 on: September 13, 2023, 07:57:53 PM »

Was talking about the result was simply referring to the method

And I really wish someone would explain this supposed "apartheid" logic to me

Without the hysterics, logically, abuse and rationally explain people's reasoning

It's made-up self-interest political BS pushed by the dominant radical "conservative" wing of the LNP and their cheerleaders in the media.

No referendum in Australian history has succeeded without bipartisan support. So, if you want to kill it, just oppose it! Remember the idea of a Voice to Parliament was conceived in 2017 when the LNP was in government and Ken Wyatt was the minister for Aboriginal Australians. For 5 years, there was mostly bipartisanship and we heard nothing about it introducing crap like "apartheid" and "divisiveness", but as soon as the LNP end up in opposition all of sudden it will ::). As I've said, I feel sorry for Wyatt and a few others in the LNP who Dutton and the other lying lowlifes just played for 5 years and then backstabbed.

Add also to the self-interest list, a certain high-profile individual of the No campaign wanting after the referendum to be parachuted into Marise Payne's now vacant NSW Liberal Senate seat with its six-year $200k+ p.a. salary plus perks. He couldn't win a seat on merit himself from the people at an election, so he needs the LNP to gift him a spot in parliament. The same individual who tweeted just the other day that Aboriginal people shouldn't be seeking government money after he received a large grant from his mates in the previous LNP govt for his TV program ::). I guess when people are willing to dump their wife after 26 years, who also raised 7 kids for them, to marry someone else for political opportunism, they'd say and do anything for $$$ including selling out their own stock. 

Anyway, it's the hypocrisy of the "apartheid" claims that is as dumb as it is hilarious. Under the current system we have an:

- Anglo monarchy as unelected head of state.
- Anglo flag.
- Anglo settlement day (made up in the mid 90s).

Hmmm ... there's a common theme there but it ain't that all ethnic groups are seen as equal and nor that we're all equally proudly Australian. Yet, those that bow down like inferior dogs to this foreign crap, like Dutton does, are running around as usual trying to tell us the sky will fall in if a yes vote were to succeed  :scared :chickenlittle :wallywink.

If this referendum fails, it won't affect me. So, no tantrums from me unlike the LNP fanbois who haven't stopped having them since their side has lost election after election :shh.  I'm a "white" (nice I guess to be promoted from "olive complexion" when I was a kid  :whistle), middle-aged male. I'll just be disappointed that an opportunity to try and make a real difference will be lost for another generation of indigenous Aussies, and the current costly failed top-down system that has failed indigenous Aussies for decades continues as Dutton and the No side clearly want and will solely own after Oct. 14.

ps. LOL at the irony of the LNP fanbois, who are clueless about what is in the constitution and didn't know that sections regarding race have been in our constitution since it was enacted in 1901, bringing up Dennis Denuto and The Castle. Yeah because Dutton, Hanson, Murdoch, Reinhart, Palmer, Credlin and co. are the real little Aussie battlers  :wallywink. Hello, own goal!  :lol

pps. LOL also at the group think of continually parroting phrases and posting of links directly from Sky News and from idiots like political chief of failure Credlin who can't even read a world map :lol.  Of course, this is also partly a not so subtle sook and tantrum because some didn't get their own way in this thread :shh.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline Damo

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #6178 on: September 13, 2023, 08:24:37 PM »
So I take it you agree MT?

Albo must go ?

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #6179 on: September 13, 2023, 09:38:14 PM »
MT, I understand everything you've said

But what I was trying to get from the NO case side of things is how they've come up with this referendum being about Australia's Apartheid moment

I know this was first perpetrated by Andrew " the stolen generation was a lie" Bolt but the legs it has grown has truly baffled me. First it was Bolt, then Pauline Hanson, Jacinta Price and the other bloke whose name I refuse to mention and now it is bordering on a tsunami

We have a constitution that was written with clear racial divisions in it and that we've ignored for years. I'd suggest as a nation we have never been more divided and yet people have jumped on this Apartheid rhetoric claiming that voting yes will end our world as we know it and create some sort of Apartheid in Australia

If people actually believe it then I'd like someone to explain the hows and whys.

Forget the constant "Albo must go" and "Apartheid Albo must go" trolling and just as I asked earlier explain it without the hysterics, abuse just logically and rationally explain it. How can the voice lead to Apartheid in Australia

Personally as it stands right now I cannot see the referendum succeeding. Like you MT if it fails it won't affect me. But I will be disappointed. But life will go on, division's will remain but life will indeed go on. Just like it will if by some miracle the referendum gets up.