Author Topic: NAB Cup Challenge to Alice Springs vs Port  (Read 12093 times)

gerkin greg

Re: NAB Cup Challenge to Alice Springs vs Port
« Reply #195 on: March 01, 2011, 09:11:20 AM »
I thought overall we were fairly horrible with some good patches. Definitely need some more practice games.
Can't believe how many times our forwards play from behind.

Offline wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
« Reply #196 on: March 02, 2011, 02:37:47 PM »
I have an email from Champion Data for the NAB2 game.

It doesn't have stats, but has ranking points.

The Tigers got their man in Houli. He showed us last week that he will be a great pickup for any coach this season, starring on his Richmond debut against Port Adelaide in the NAB Challenge with 17 disposals and 92 points – the third-most of any Richmond player. The Tigers will give the ball to him at every opportunity and he’ll rack up some huge scores for you this year.

Notables:

Nahas    105
Vickery   95
Houli      92
Cotchin   80
Martin     77
Grigg      70
Foley     55
Conca     47
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

Offline JVT

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #197 on: March 03, 2011, 09:46:07 AM »
I have an email from Champion Data for the NAB2 game.

It doesn't have stats, but has ranking points.

The Tigers got their man in Houli. He showed us last week that he will be a great pickup for any coach this season, starring on his Richmond debut against Port Adelaide in the NAB Challenge with 17 disposals and 92 points – the third-most of any Richmond player. The Tigers will give the ball to him at every opportunity and he’ll rack up some huge scores for you this year.

Notables:

Nahas    105
Vickery   95
Houli      92
Cotchin   80
Martin     77
Grigg      70
Foley     55
Conca     47
Good to see the 2 new recruits up there in the stats. Also good to see Foley up there with the notables after playing 2 and a bit quarters  :thumbsup

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #198 on: March 04, 2011, 03:15:20 AM »
I thought overall we were fairly horrible with some good patches. Definitely need some more practice games.
Can't believe how many times our forwards play from behind.
Our forward line is still a work in progress and not even close to being settled especially with Jack missing. With the midfield dominance we had we should've won comfortably rather than coming from behind late into the final quarter. Our backline is still not right yet either given how we struggled to clear from our defensive 50 at times during last Friday night. Mind you there's nothing there we didn't already know having finished 15th last year. The main positive was we got through the game without any injuries.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #199 on: March 04, 2011, 08:55:33 AM »
It was interesting what the blokes commenting the game on the radio said about Hardwicks's coaching afterwards.

They said he got did a great job in getting the mix between giving youngsters a good run and getting the structures right.

The youngsters got game time, often in crucial positions yet he was still able to get the structures right when it counted to keep in touch and eventually win the game
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI