Author Topic: Richmond one of the best placed to offer Fev a lifeline in 2012: Crawford (H-S)  (Read 6900 times)

Online cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
21st Century may want to plant some lemon trees out the front  ;D

the claw

No! Cuz had a work ethic whilst still having problems, Fev does not have the work ethic. Cuz is/was a good teacher and on field role model, Fev is not! Cuz is a brownlow medalist and premiership player, Fev is not!
what utter rubbish.
it was only when cuz started missing training and not meeting obligations that it became a problem for wce.

im all for taking QUALITY PLAYERS and no one in his or her right mind can say fev is not a quality ff.
richmond or any other club would be mugs if they did not take fevola when reasonably sure he is doing everything he can to overcome his demons.
and to finish you would have to be a blind fool to think our young kpfs cant learn from fev.
give him a go i say as long as we are sure he is truly doing his utmost to overcome his problems.

hmm lets see how many 100plus game players do we have on the list again oh thats right 3, 4 if you count rookie miller. hmm a fit and healthy fev or brad miller.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
The Coburg Tigers yesterday ''categorically'' ruled out an approach to Fevola, despite some initial interest.

Coburg football manager Craig Byron suggested that it would be ''too much to handle'' for first-year senior coach Adam Potter.

Coburg's initial interest in Fevola is understood to have angered its AFL affiliate Richmond, which sparked controversy recently when it announced that it wanted to field its own VFL team.

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/scorpions-provide-sting-in-fevola-tale-20110227-1b9zt.html

Offline Go Richo 12

• Richmond tragic, bleeding heart, hopeless cricketer and terrible fisherman.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
No! Cuz had a work ethic whilst still having problems, Fev does not have the work ethic. Cuz is/was a good teacher and on field role model, Fev is not! Cuz is a brownlow medalist and premiership player, Fev is not!
what utter rubbish.
it was only when cuz started missing training and not meeting obligations that it became a problem for wce.

im all for taking QUALITY PLAYERS and no one in his or her right mind can say fev is not a quality ff.
richmond or any other club would be mugs if they did not take fevola when reasonably sure he is doing everything he can to overcome his demons.
and to finish you would have to be a blind fool to think our young kpfs cant learn from fev.
give him a go i say as long as we are sure he is truly doing his utmost to overcome his problems.

hmm lets see how many 100plus game players do we have on the list again oh thats right 3, 4 if you count rookie miller. hmm a fit and healthy fev or brad miller.
Read Cuz's book claw? It became an issue at WCE when he started getting in trouble with the cops! He had work ethic toomate! You only had to watch him play to see that! Fev does not chase, will not put in second efforts on occassions either! And on the Miller issue, who said you had to be a gun forward to teach a kid a thing or two! Its how you prepare, work on the track, react to adversity and how you communicate that decides most of the leadership qualitys a player has! Hmmmm!

A fit and healthy Fev over Brad Miller? Come and ask that question when Fev gets himself fit and healthy, it may never happen, at least enough to play AFL!

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
what utter rubbish.

Wow, you really are crazier than I ever thought... and that says something.

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame

Which one of these two would you prefer to be influencing your kids?
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes Hampson has taken a mark!
Fev is not the player he used to be. At Brisbane right from the start he looked slow, lazy and disinterested. Only averaged 8.8 disposals from his 17 games in 2010. So despite all of his off-field drama's, he is not showing any of the intensity that Cuz did when he was at the Tiges.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Tigers ice-cold on 'Fev' (Leader)
« Reply #37 on: March 01, 2011, 10:01:49 PM »
Tigers ice-cold on 'Fev'
By Sam Landsberger
Moreland Leader
1 Mar 11

THERE is one spot left on Coburg’s 2011 list but it will not be filled by sacked Brisbane Lion Brendan Fevola.

Tigers football manager Craig Byron revealed the Victorian Football League club was “not even entertaining” the idea of throwing the troubled spearhead a lifeline, adding it would not be fair on new coach Adam Potter.

“We’ve basically decided on our list and Fev’s still in rehab so you don’t even know when he’ll be ready,” Byron said.

“It’s something we’d have to clear with Richmond and I don’t think they’d be keen on taking him on and then (if) something happens it gets linked back to them.

“We’re not even entertaining it because we don’t want to get involved in the circus and I don’t think it’d be fair on (Potter) in his first year to have to worry about answering questions about Fev every three minutes.”

Byron said he had not even bothered calling close friend and Lions assistant-coach Jade Rawlings to ask what state the 30-year-old is in.

Similarly the Tigers will not ask assistant-coach Sam Power to phone brother and star Lion Luke Power for a Fevola update.

http://moreland-leader.whereilive.com.au/sport/story/tigers-ice-cold-on-fev/

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
I wonder what Fev will do now that his AFL career is finished?
Any guesses?

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
Any guesses?

Anyone care?  ;D
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Go Richo 12

• RFC Hall of Fame
Any guesses?

Anyone care?  ;D
Claw!

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes Hampson has taken a mark!
Any guesses?
A replacement mouth for the Luna Park Entrance? He would be perfect as he does not discriminate as to what goes in or out of it as long as its "just for fun".

Dubstep Dookie

hmm a fit and healthy fev or brad miller.

hmmm....neither thanks.

Play the kids.

the claw

my 18 plus yr olds dont need influencing. we are hopefully talking about young men here who can take responsibility for their own actions. hmm who would i rather leading my young footballers in games fev or miller. or how about cuz or miller.

Offline Go Richo 12

• RFC Hall of Fame

my 18 plus yr olds dont need influencing. we are hopefully talking about young men here who can take responsibility for their own actions. hmm who would i rather leading my young footballers in games fev or miller. or how about cuz or miller.
If there is one thing Fev has failed to do so far is to take responsibilty for own actions! Cuz has!